[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who liked Dead Man's Chest the most? 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: dead mans chest.jpg (85 KB, 450x666) Image search: [Google]
dead mans chest.jpg
85 KB, 450x666
Am I the only one who liked Dead Man's Chest the most? 1 was very solid, but Davy Jones and the CGI work for his crew just blew the skeletons out of the water
>>
>>70311358
I agree. Perhaps slightly better than first movie.

World's End is as shit as X Men's Last Stand though
>>
>>70311358

>i only like things because of pretty colors and effects, what is a storyline directing or acting?
>>
The ending is my favorite cliffhanger ever
>>
I honestly don't understand why Dead Man's Chest gets shitted on. I can see why people would say it's not as good as the first (even though I disagree) but DMC is a well-constructed story with great CGI and action.
>>
>>70311358
Amber is soon gonna have the dead man's chest
>>
>>70311677
But it had those too!
>>
>>70311358
i thought it was good. i just preferred the first one. DMC is a lot of fun still. Those were good times, back when disney weren't focused on QUIPS
>>
1>2>4>3

fuck you i didn't like 3
>>
>>70311754

It had its high points, but they were weighed down at the beginning and the retarded Jack/Elisabeth/Bloom "triangle".

The only bad parts of 1 was the ghost story sequence on the ship.
>>
>>70311849
The island was entertaining, but waht I stil ldont get was what was the point of the east-india trading company stuff on it that Jack finds? Like what purpose did it serve?
>>
worlds end is my favorite
>>
>>70311897

It was interesting, but it went on too damned long. What exactly does it give the story? Nothing. It's almost a movie in itself.

I think the stuff he finds was just a way to establish the Company in the sequel. Remember, your normie viewer has only the first one once or twice and probably dont remember the brand on Jack's hand.
>>
I have trouble telling the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th movies apart to be honest
>>
>>70311358
It's my favorite out of the four.

The first one was too bland, the third one was too bloated and the fourth one is just straight up shit in every way.
>>
File: Davy_Jones_Crew_DMC.jpg (981 KB, 1200x673) Image search: [Google]
Davy_Jones_Crew_DMC.jpg
981 KB, 1200x673
Holy shit, it turns 10 years old this month. Still holds up pretty well.
>>
>>70311708
They pretty much shit on the characters of Elizabeth and Will, they feel it was ratter forced for them to be part of the whole story, but honestly I somehow liked how everything tied up neat in the end, shame the first half of the third one was slow as fuck, but that final act in the maelstron make it up for me
>>
>>70312541
i thought the rest of the crew was done in prosthetics
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.