[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is she the biggest hack in hollywood history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Natalie_Portman_AA_2011.jpg (1 MB, 802x1056) Image search: [Google]
Natalie_Portman_AA_2011.jpg
1 MB, 802x1056
is she the biggest hack in hollywood history?
>>
>>70308800
Jonah Hill is worse
>>
>>70308818
Rob schneider
>>
>>70308800
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>70308834
he's not an Oscar nominee
>>
her face is expressionless. she's awful in comedy, I honestly don't get it.
>>
>>70308800
She is neither Streep or Lawrence.
>>
>>70308880
jew networking
>>
She's not a bad actress but she phones in her performance 90% of the time because she thinks the material is beneath her

Maybe it is shit material but you're paid enough to do a good job

Tom Cruise has been in some bad movies but he gives 100% all the time. It's called professionalism
>>
>>70308896

Seriously though, whats the appeal with Marilyn Streep and Helen Mirren? They're not that special. Maybe because I'm not 40, and I don't know their earlier work but everything they've done in the last decade has been some sort of oscar bait bullshit.
>>
>>70308855
i could list other jews if you want
>>
>>70308800
imagine rimming natalie hershlag portman

*some guy sucking her foot.webm
>>
I sincerely think her best role was in Leon.

Besides, she isn't doing much anymore. Her career is doing pretty badly.
>>
>All of that makeup
Jesus Christ, how horrible.
>>
>>70309040
no, it is nice here.

and over make up is nice sometimes is good for erections, like fake boobs. a girl looking like a whore kills the rut.
>>
>>70308800
David Spade
>>
File: odeya-03.jpg (158 KB, 1222x924) Image search: [Google]
odeya-03.jpg
158 KB, 1222x924
>>70308800
Is Odeya the next Hershlag?
>>
>>70308800
if by hack you mean the objectively best looking human ever created, then yes
>>
File: white-out-photo-u1.jpg (64 KB, 730x934) Image search: [Google]
white-out-photo-u1.jpg
64 KB, 730x934
>>70308800
You shut your faggot mouth. Don't be talking shit about my waifu.

Nice dubs btw
>>
>>70308944
>>70308995
these.
>>
>>70308944
>She's not a bad actress but she phones in her performance 90% of the time because she thinks the material is beneath her

how does this not make her a bad actress? if anything this further proves the point that she's a hack.

also, kek @ "professionalism". imagine saying that about any other profession.

"he's not a bad doctor but he phones in 90% of his surgeries".

get fucked.
>>
>>70308800

She triggers /tv/ cause she's

>smart
>beautiful
>jewish
>successful
>a mother
>not a feminist
>kind
>not married to them

Natalie is literally infallible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZzVmUDeYm0

>triggered
>>
>>70308800

If by hack you mean beautiful and talented only second to Meryl Streep then yes, totally.
>>
>>70309923
maybe people just judge her by her acting performance instead of all the irrelevant superficial celebrity gossip traits you just listed.

that les scene is the only good acting performance from her in that entire movie. mila was the better actress, she just pouted around the whole time. the only reason she won the oscar is because the academy thought that she actually did the ballet but it turns out that she hacked that part too.
>>
>>70309871
What do you mean? Tom cruise is a professional because he always gives a 100% even when it's a bad movie

Natalie isn't professional because she half asses it most of the time. She CAN give a great performance but doesn't bother most of the time
>>
>>70310561
honestly? i misread your comment, you're otm
>>
>>70308800
She is a cutie
I hate the jews but i love natalie
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 282x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 282x276
>>70308800
Huh !?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.