[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any other movie which was so much falsely advertised
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
Is there any other movie which was so much falsely advertised as kangaroo jack
>>
BvS
>>
>>70307765
Still pretty funny movie though. I liked it as a kid
>>
Snow Dogs
>>
>>70307780
This.

Batman V Superman was advertised as an action film featuring Batman fighting Superman.

And instead what we got was a long politically driven drama with some action scenes, mainly young Lex orientated with massive speeches and only a 5 minute Batman and Superman fight scene before they team up.
>>
Oh gosh, don't even remember what people expected from kangaroo jack. Was it that one dream sequence scene where he raps and boxes people? And the movie just turned out to be about a normal kangaroo?
>>
>>70307765
>America Online Keyword: Kangaroo Jack
>>
>>70307765
Keanu that cat movie with key and peele.
I thought I saw a trailer where the cat was a gangsta and he was showing the two guys how to be black. It wasn't like that at all, it was a whole movie where they were trying to rescue a kitten that wasn't on screen much at all.
>>
>>70307847
As a kid its a weird realizing that you got tricked into seeing a movie by the marketers.

I still liked it though
>>
>>70307765
Wait, are you telling me the movie isn't about a couple criminals chasing after a kangaroo in the australian desert because it picked up their money thinking it was something else?
>>
>>70310878

They hyped the one scene where the kangaroo is animated to the point parents started bringing their kids to see it, thinking it was a family flick.
>>
Bolt

i know it was ironic but still counts
>>
someone post the autistic copypasta
>>
>>70308022
That's not false advertising that's you wrongly assuming and thinking you saw something you didn't
>>
Is this the sequel to Samurai Jack?
>>
>>70312593
is isnt? shiiiiiieeet nigga I always thought it was scooby doo tier movie
>>
File: aku.png (145 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
aku.png
145 KB, 480x360
>>70312818

>I...THE GREAT SHAPE SHIFTING MASTER "AKU" TWOOOOAHPIN A PORTAL IN TIME AND FLUNG JACK INTO THE FUTURE WHERE ALL MEN ARE KANGAROOS

It wouldnt have gotten canceled if this was the premise.
>>
File: joey.jpg (203 KB, 838x1322) Image search: [Google]
joey.jpg
203 KB, 838x1322
Any more kangaroo movies?
Pic related was alright
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>70312931
Holy fuck topkek anon
>>
File: woof.jpg (32 KB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
woof.jpg
32 KB, 720x304
I can't imagine how you'd beat Alien 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk_x9W1xKng

It doesn't even edit footage or manipulate, it literally just shamelessly lies to your face about the premise of the film.
>>
>>70312989

KANGAROO JACK
KANGAROO JACK

KANG-A-ROO JACK

JACK JACK JACK
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.