[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Series with shitty ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: cuck.jpg (62 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
62 KB, 500x281
>>
File: gameofthrones_official.jpg (64 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
gameofthrones_official.jpg
64 KB, 800x450
>>70307231
> not having a shitty ending

GoT fans are going to have a trauma
>>
But it was implied that she started to remember
>>
>>70307359
I don't know, it had the most unoriginal ending. The writing was lackluster in the last season
>>
>>70307231
left this show on the first episode of season 3

>finally free from fulcrum's bullshit
>11/10 girlfriend who loves you
>hur durr sorry girl I wanna be a real spy
>>
>>
File: drink coke.jpg (96 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
drink coke.jpg
96 KB, 900x600
>>70307231
>>
File: p10777301_b_v8_ab.jpg (277 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p10777301_b_v8_ab.jpg
277 KB, 960x1440
Not because it was a shit ending but because it was cancelled too soon.
>>
>>70307359
I think ending it like that was more interesting than just happily ever after.

>>70307782
I wasn't even phased by that, since he was justified in doing so and he regretted it pretty quickly. If you stopped watching you missed Timothy Dalton, and he was fucking great.
>>
>>70307925
It was a shit ending though.
>Shooting their load in the first season
Dropped
>>
>>70307231
This is probably the worst in history

It was so bad that there's talk of literally trying it again
>>
>>70307925
jesus this show was so fucking comfy
>>
File: dexter3.jpg (355 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dexter3.jpg
355 KB, 1920x1080
>>70308838
forgot pic
>>
>>70307231
Chuck's my favorite show.
>>
I always thought Chuck was a joke, and the whole show was just a shitty nerd stereotype doing low stakes missions with a hot woman. It surprised me how much depth it had, considering that was the initial premise and in the end Chuck was a real human bean and a true hero.
>>
>>70307231
Chuck is sort of the epitome of tv kino, the first three or four seasons at least, and I know that's a meaningless word, but I mean it. It looks great, no show has more likable characters, the music and the comedic parts are genius, the parallels between the main spy plot and the side BuyMore plot are cool, it's ultimately a supremely comfy show. It also has a tendency to hit the feels, it's a case were they got the relationship and the dragging of it out right.
>>
>Forgetting about the hidden series with Grimes
>>
>>70308869
>>70310501
I unironically agree with these posts. I finished this show a few weeks ago and I think it honestly is one of the best shows I've seen.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.