[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would his entire army bow to you if you snuck attacked the back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: the-walking-dead-negan.jpg (123 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
the-walking-dead-negan.jpg
123 KB, 600x450
Or does that sort of hack writing only fly in Game of Thrones?
>>
File: 1458676270462.jpg (15 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
1458676270462.jpg
15 KB, 500x318
It's not like TWD's writing is any better tbqh.
>>
>>70306117
Who is this hipster faggotio?
>>
>>70306117
who was baseball bat?
>>
>>70306232
"Lucille"

He explicitly says it to Rick, friendo.
>>
Actually his entire army defects and retreats once they think he's dead. They're only loyal to him because they're afraid of him, and afraid enough of everyone else who they assume are afraid enough of him to follow his orders that no one has the guts to try to usurp him.
>>
>>70309021
Is this what happens in the comics?

I havent read them but spoil me plenty.
>>
>>70309238
Rick slashes his throat, then Dwight steps up and says Negan is defeated so all the Saviors basically back down and the war is over. Rick puts Negan in jail, Dwight becomes leader of the Saviors and they all become buds.
>>
>>70306117
Man if he doesn't kill Glenn I'll be pissed. Dont get me wrong, I love glenns character, but there's really nowhere to go with him. I'd rather him die than see him become a house husband
>>
>>70309360
So he lets negan live? Interesting after he tops glenn no revenge or hate?

So once negan is out of power every one just wants to survive in peace and makes friends?

How do the kingdom guys come in to it? I like the idea of tiger man.

>>70309538
If its not glenn itll be sasha or abraham
>>
>>70310012
After their first Negan encounter, Jesus takes Rick to the Kingdom. Their leader Ezekiel hates Negan to and they all join forces.
Negan was Indeed defeated and captured. But he later manage to Escape and it seems like he will join up with the next evil group called "The Whispers"
>>
>>70309021
What if I'm a stubby fat woman, from an entirely different culture. My might is in my 3 tanks. You don't see the tanks though because they're missing across the country somewhere. Would the drugged out bikers follow even me? I am a powerful mighty woman after all. And in this scenario there's no enemy army pressuring them into giving up. And in this scenario they greatly respect their leader that I stabbed in the back.
>>
So negan kills glenn and then lets the group all go? I assume back to the group jesus was with? To just ensure they know they are "owned" by negan and they have to give supplies as tribute now too? I also heard negan takes carl too?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.