[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>says 'Im going to kill myself tomorrow' >slits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (109 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109 KB, 1920x1080
>says 'Im going to kill myself tomorrow'
>slits wrists immediately after shaving
What did he mean by this?
Did it take him hours just to have a shave?
>>
>>70305165
Best part of the movie to be honest.
>>
>>70305987

10/10 song choice for the scene , though the best part was when the Indian guy stabbed royal
>>
>>70306064
I forgot about that. In fact the whole movie had a lot of great scenes like that, but the overall movie was a bit of a drag.
>>
File: 1463180517827.jpg (35 KB, 637x481) Image search: [Google]
1463180517827.jpg
35 KB, 637x481
>>70305165

It showed he was still a winner. Winners don't hesitate.
>>
does Wes andserson think that fucking your brother to stop him killing himself is a good ending
>>
>>70306088
yeah but the aura of melancholy is what makes the movie though
>>
This is a fucking awful movie.
>>
reference to another movie
>>
>>70305165
What movie is this?
>>
>>70306064

Thought the movie was paced quite nicely, dragged way less than life aquatic and moonrise kingdom.

Most people like Grand Budapest better but this is my favourite Wes Anderson film
>>
>>70305165

Who is Max Resdefault? Is he a cop?
>>
>>70305165
It's an accurate representation of a suicidal person.

They don't really plan, they just decide it's time to go. He said that he will do it tomorrow only to realize there's nothing holding him back from doing it right there and then.
>>
>>70307074
related to Max Headroom
>>
>>70307176
/thread
>>
>>70306091
>approaching perfection
I don't get it
>>
>>70305165

It was 11:59 at night.
>>
>>70305165
It's an homage to the movie Le Feu Follet, which is about a man planning to kill himself if noone can convince himself otherwise since he's tired of living.
>>
>>70305165
Watch the Fire Within you pleb
>>
>>70306903
The Royal Tenenbaums. Very good movie, my favorite Wes Anderson
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.