[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it going to be shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: wayward.jpg (322 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
wayward.jpg
322 KB, 960x1440
I watched the first two episodes, and it got me hooked, but a few friends of mine told me the first episode was the peak of the series, and as the revelations are coming, it becomes shittier and shittier.

Do I keep watching, /tv/?
>>
>>70301882
I liked it but i watched it while drunk.
Don't think it's good enough otherwise, your friends are right with the exception of you being an absolute sucker for any type of sci fi.
>>
>>70302084

Sci-Fi? So it does pull a "wat a tweest" in that direction, then? I was hoping it was sort of like Twin Peaks rather than this, if that's true. Supernatural unexplained shit, a tad lovecraft, et al.
>>
after finishing the season it is another the 100 kids taking over.
>>
if that guy was in the future how was he about to phone back in time to that secret service guy
>>
>>70302444

How did the sheriff travel back and forth?
>>
>>70302444
there's people answering those calls
those people happen to be in the present time, not in the past
>>
>>70302990

But the psychiatrist talks to Burke's boss by phone in the first episode. And in the third episode, the Sheriff talks to Burke's wife and son in the present, before they arrive to the town, and makes them go there by car accident.
>>
>>70303127
All those calls are happening in the past. Not some fucking time travel phone.
>>
>>70303127
are you a woman?
i swear you're as dense as my sister when she watches a movie
>>
>>70303127
You're retarded.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.