[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Barry spins his arms around fast to solve a problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: the-flash.png (1 MB, 1200x670) Image search: [Google]
the-flash.png
1 MB, 1200x670
>it's a Barry spins his arms around fast to solve a problem episode
>>
>Its a Barry your current emotional state is wrong episode
>>
>>70299879
>>
File: Nooooo.jpg (47 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Nooooo.jpg
47 KB, 720x404
>It's an actors fail horribly to convey genuine emotions episode
>>
>>70300083
>that stance
>not genuine

How do you scream no at the sky, Anon? I didn't think so.
>>
>>70299879
>It's a "show revolves around a hyper fast man and his hyper fast enemies that drags on for a full season dodging the inevitable by constantly putting them in the same room but finding weaker and weaker reasons for the fight to not just be over with as time wears on" episode.

How many times is this nigger going to let Zoom literally get away with murder? He's faster than this fucking guy but the cut to commercial seems to thwart The Flash at every turn.
>>
>>70300131
I'm more of a "lying on the ground shooting at the sky" guy.
>>
>>70300315

If he ever caught him the season would be over and we can't have that.
>>
>>70300555
And this takes me to the core issue of this show. It's monster of the week. It relies on shitty villains coming by every now and then over having interesting plots and characters.

Comic books with super powerful heroes learned decades ago (nearing a century ago) that you can't rely on things for your strong guy to punch or your fast guy to chase.
>>
Can someone explain time remnants to me? Why did Past Barry™ fade away when Current Barry™ stops The Man in the Yellow Suit instead of become a time remnant? Is this not how they are created? How the fuck ARE they created? Why is it okay to kill them? I do not comprehend. Help.
>>
File: GOESFAST.jpg (38 KB, 589x399) Image search: [Google]
GOESFAST.jpg
38 KB, 589x399
>>70301449
>>
>>70300745
>core issue of this show

The bad acting and stilted dialogue isn't that?
>>
>>70301608

Yeah. It's hilarious how these people think they should be in the movie-verse.
>>
>>70301608
You can have fun with bad acting if you have a premise that works on some fundamental level.
>>
>>70299879

complete shit show

its like its for pre-teen kids so they must watch and be carful about their manner and violence non-stop
>>
>>70301449

DC and marvel are kown for being in multiverse
>>
time remnants were the biggest mistake this show has ever made
>>
>>70301608
>all those shitty one line readings in the last episode
I struggled to get through it. I don't even know why I bothered
>>
>>70301688
India, please leave.
>>
>>70300745
>monster of the week

Welcome to Capeshit TV. Arrow tried to have a non monster of the weak season in Season 4, and look how terrible that turned out.
>>
>reading /co/'s Wally storytime
>Wally is in a movie theater when time suddenly stops
>realizes that time hasn't stopped, his super speed activated itself as soon as he felt a bullet on the back of his head
>runs around grabbing bullets mid air before the whole theater gets the Dark Knight treatment

So why does Barry keep getting surprised?
>>
>>70299879
>it's an everything that happens makes more and more plot holes episode
>>
>>70299879
>It's a barry can't solve the problem and then gets encouragement from someone and then runs faster to solve the problem episode
>>
>>70301937

Wally is faster than Barry.
>>
>>70301937

>>70301585
>>
>>70301937
Wally is a lot more powerful than Barry.
>>
File: 1461898506970.jpg (66 KB, 612x574) Image search: [Google]
1461898506970.jpg
66 KB, 612x574
>there are people who unironically watch this show
>we share the same the same board with them
>>
>>70302521
this board is drowning in capeshit and you're somehow surprised?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.