[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another great episode of Person of Interest. What aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 51SEmh8lTaL._SX940_.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
51SEmh8lTaL._SX940_.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
Another great episode of Person of Interest.

What aren't you guys watching the only show on CBS that isn't total shit? If the ratings were higher, maybe it wouldn't have been canceled.
>>
>>70298332
>What aren't you guys watching
Because,
I - don't want to:
talk,
like,
thisss.
Perhaps now,
you understand.
>>
>>70298332
It's cancelled? Maybe because they're exposing the plans of the powers that be. They're exposing the system.
>>
I watch it sometimes with my mom. Saw the arc where the black woman cop bites the dust and spatterings of other episodes up to the point where they infiltrate the pentagon or Samaritan facility iirc. The show gets a bit repetitive, I wish they would stop doing those pensive shots of the cripple guy being worried while the world is going to shit.
>>
>>70298332
Because I can't take a womenlet acting tough seriously.

>tfw like crazy eyed root
>>
File: 1389283792195.gif (2 MB, 331x197) Image search: [Google]
1389283792195.gif
2 MB, 331x197
>>70298332
>last night's episode
>tonight's episode
>three more to go

I don't want the ride to end.
>>
>>70299025
>>70298332
Why do they show more than one episode a week this season?
>>
>>70299042
CBS just seems to be in a hurry to get it over with. Hell, last week had three episodes.
>>
File: fusco.png (601 KB, 1104x645) Image search: [Google]
fusco.png
601 KB, 1104x645
>it's a Fusco episode
>>
I just finished watching tonight's episode. This show is on another level

>slow clap
>>
>>70298332
>Another great episode of Person of Interest.

It's like one of those 2deep4u anime like Lain, in a good way.

If anime were live-action and the actors were Westerners, it would look something like Person of Interest.

Now that it's going to be over, can anyone recommend an anime that's similar to or reminds you of P.O.I.?
>>
>>70299179

one of the best character evolutions ever.

>we never got the full story where he's protecting that Euro hottie

damn shame
>>
>>70299163
The last three will be released weekly though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.