[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you done your duty for the day and made a new account to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 2744x1056) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2744x1056
Have you done your duty for the day and made a new account to dislike them yet?
>>
I don't really care about this series I'd thought that it's really shitty and there's nothing to waste also Bill Murray is a hack and shitty person
>>
>>70298302
No. I'm not that pathetic just yet.
>>
>>70298302
>I DAN KNOW IF ITS A RACE THANG OR LADY THANG
What did she meme by this?
>>
>pretending people actually do this
>>
can't wait for this movie to be a hit so /tv/ cries
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
>>
>>70298302
>Have you done your duty for the day and made a new account to dislike them yet?

Too many dislikes is suspicious and ends up allowing them to say that there's a HATE CAMPAIGN OF MISOGYNISTS.

In fact, give them thumbs up so that the numbers look more natural.
>>
File: 1345907227370.gif (72 KB, 287x344) Image search: [Google]
1345907227370.gif
72 KB, 287x344
>>70299596
You made a real difference today Anonymous
>>
>>70298302
I logged in to youtube for the first time in years just to dislike this piece of shit, had to do password recovery and everything.
>>
>>70299661

See:
>>70299596

Try to ensure that it's more even. Even 50/50 score is TERRIBLE for an upcoming film.
>>
It's currently the ninth most disliked YouTube video of all time.
>>
>>70299790
Makes me want to see 8 through 1. Besides Friday by Jessica black I can't think of what else could be so disliked.
>>
>>70299790
Whats the other 8? Or the first?
>>
>>70298302
>sample size increases by an order of magnitude
>results are the same

JUST
>>
>>70299812
>>70299815
Justin bieber's baby
call of duty infinite warfare
friday
something in spanish
gangnam style
wrecking ball
we can't stop (also miley)
nikki minaj anaconda
ghostbusters
and that rick perry ad.
>>
>>70298569
Sony probably does, do you think if the first trailer had gotten a fairly neutral reception there would've been as much publicity about it?
>>
>>70300371
>infinite warfare at number 2

lol is that a bigger meme on /v/ than this is here?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.