[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else watching Bloodline?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: Bloodline_TV_Series_Poster.jpg (83 KB, 250x331) Image search: [Google]
Bloodline_TV_Series_Poster.jpg
83 KB, 250x331
>>
Tried, can't.
>>
>>70297388
Is the 2nd season worth getting in to? I only really watched for Danny.
>>
>>70297430
what didnt you like?
>>
>>70297464
i think its ok, first season was great cause of danny and the second season is pretty much the aftermath of the stuff danny did
>>
>>70297388
What is this shit even about? All I see is pictures of boats and mr friday night lights

Not interested tbqhwydesusenpai
>>
File: Kevin.jpg (103 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Kevin.jpg
103 KB, 1366x768
>Alright and what did I tell you about the plan? That's right, nobody tells Kevin anything about it so he doesn't fuck everything up.
>>
>>70297533
Yeah this shit looks boring as fuck rich white people problems the show.
>>
>>70297745
they really fucked up the marketing but season 1 is worth a watch imo
>>
>>70297745
Fuck off, nigger.

Though I haven't watched it either. Looks like boring shit trying to pass itself off as deep and meaningful.
>>
damn coach, you scary
>>
>>70297845
hey buddy, theres no need for that language here.
>>
File: 1462296439356.jpg (7 KB, 184x214) Image search: [Google]
1462296439356.jpg
7 KB, 184x214
>>70297954
>>
>>70297388
Does Kyle Chandler get naked in the second season?
>>
Finished S2, breddy gud. Much slower then S1 but I still enjoyed it, you basically watch the family disintegrate over the aftermath of Danny's death.
>>
>>70297525
>>70298300
answer this please senpais that have watched season 2>>70298084
Been in love with the man for a long time and have been quite thirsty.
>>
Just finished the first season. It got really good at the end but the whole Sarah dying thing seemed like a bit of a contrived attempt at giving the villain an origin story.
>>
>>70298404

Nope. You get to see him getting fatter over both seasons though.
>>
Danny did everything wrong
>>
I don't know how coach is going to get out of this one, he looks guilty as fuck now
>>
I'm halfway through the new season and loving it. I was skeptical how they could keep it going without Danny but it's better than I expected. Not as strong as season one but still better then any other shows airing right now. I love these slow paced dark dramas, shame most people don't have the attention span to enjoy something like this.
>>
>>70298483

He doesn't give a fuck anymore, he's done with the whole family.

>>70298523

The season only gets better. The least 2-3 are fucking great.
>>
>>70298454
;_; I like a little chubby rather than fit, but I fucking wanted to see him naked so bad. I think Danny stole the first season, so I was willing to forgive the lack of nudity, but is there any actor that stole the season like Danny did in the first?
>>
>>70298592

>but is there any actor that stole the season like Danny did in the first?

Not in the same way, but Kevin evolves way more as a character in S2.
>>
As far as I'm concerned, the series ended at s01e13 with "and then we forgot danny ever existed and went on with our lives."
>>
Kevin is the worst. I really hate everything about his character, he's so whiney and obnoxious.
>>
File: Mark_Hamill.jpg (20 KB, 220x352) Image search: [Google]
Mark_Hamill.jpg
20 KB, 220x352
>>70297954
fuck off cunt
>>
>>70298592
Faggots have to ruin every thread
>>
I really want to punch Danny's kid, such a brat. He's not a bad actor though, he acts exactly like Danny.

And his mom's got some nice tits, bush ain't bad either.
>>
File: Listen to how mad he is.gif (1 MB, 480x290) Image search: [Google]
Listen to how mad he is.gif
1 MB, 480x290
>>70298779
>There are people that are different than me :*(
I refer you to this>>70298731
>>
>>70299016

I actually wish we got more of Nolan in S2. His story arc in the back-half of the season is pretty good, there's just not enough of it.
>>
>>70297796
>>70297845
Watched the first two episodes and honestly he seems right so far. When does the show pick up? It seems WAY too reliant on the "lol try to figure out how we got to the point of blowing up the boat" when I really don't give a fuck.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.