[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's not going to cuddle with you. It's not going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 13
File: pitch10.jpg (168 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
pitch10.jpg
168 KB, 1200x800
It's not going to cuddle with you. It's not going to snuggle with you. It's not going to kiss you on your forehead and tuck you in and tell you 'everything is going to be alright'. Because it won't be, and we all know it. What this will give you, is a cold, hard, bite of reality.

Because Barq's... has bite.
>>
>>70295402
was Donposting ever a thing?
>>
>>70295469
Not really, requires too much thought to come up with an actual pitch
>>
File: pitch5.jpg (165 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
pitch5.jpg
165 KB, 1200x800
>>70295508
>>
File: dontemplate.jpg (143 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
dontemplate.jpg
143 KB, 1200x800
>>
File: donmadden.jpg (185 KB, 1200x1080) Image search: [Google]
donmadden.jpg
185 KB, 1200x1080
>>
this has potential, but im much too involved fondling my limp penis and checking in on that jonah hill thread for laughs to contribute.
>>
/tv/ is too simple to grasp Vinceposting. Donposting is something entirely else. Too based for this lyfe
>>
File: donwhy.jpg (170 KB, 1200x1080) Image search: [Google]
donwhy.jpg
170 KB, 1200x1080
You don't know what you're doing. Sure you don't look that way, but a take a closer look in the mirror. ask yourself,

>WHY
>>
>>70295402
this meme has promise
>>
>>70295508
Not really. Think of a tag line and then just build a stupid paragraph before it that would only sound good coming out of a charismatic handsome man.
>>
>>70295469
No, but Driveposting still is
>>
File: bane_presentation.jpg (316 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
bane_presentation.jpg
316 KB, 1200x800
He's a big guy. And no one cared who he was before he put the mask on.
So when you wonder what the next step is in his master plan... when he's crashing the plane with no survivors, just remember the fire rises.

Because he's a big guy.

a big guy... for you.
>>
File: donameme.png (1 MB, 1026x684) Image search: [Google]
donameme.png
1 MB, 1026x684
The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.
>>
>>70295402

Why does don not look like don in this picture?
>>
File: PierpScaruffi.jpg (30 KB, 548x308) Image search: [Google]
PierpScaruffi.jpg
30 KB, 548x308
>>70296905
I'M SOLD ON THIS ONE DON
>>
File: don draper post.png (1 MB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
don draper post.png
1 MB, 1200x800
>>70296432
you're sitting in your desk chair fondling your penis, presumably limp as you've already masturbated multiple times more than would reasonably be expected in the last several hours because you haven't had the will power or the nerve to put your pants back on since you removed your pajama pants to shit this morning. for a split second the brief consideration that you may rise above your intellectual squalor and climb strugglingly out of your metaphysical chasm of despair flashes upon your drive in movie projection that is your consciousness if you could only elevate your shitposting to something resembling rational thought. A quality post, but not just a post, ladies and gentlemen,

Donposting.
>>
>>70297229
2meta2fast
>>
In my entire time of experience at a number of participating pediatric care facilities, talks with highly renowned medical doctors and neurotherapists, as well as countless hours of non-participant visiting on anonymous “anime” image boards such as this, I have really learned a lot about autism and my ability to gain any amount of personal experience with it, much more than I had bargained for, in fact. I have found myself rolling around the boards a few times here and there, addicted in a way, reformulating a billion planes of existential and out-right philosophical grounds on which thought is founded, and became a greater voice of intellectual indignation than Max Stirner or Frederich Nietzsche could ever hope to be, in this life or another, in this plane of existence, or any lower or higher one, in all space and time, and all under and above His mighty hand. That being said, I really think it is necessary and proper to bring up the white elephant looming in the black corner of the room. I think, personally, that the introduction of the theory that meaning and unmeaning are a dual relationship in a dichotomy that nearly never find themselves transcended nor passed over each other that it is completely certain that this level of autism surely would transcend the dichotomy just as much as Al-Karkei’s severely underrated “The Birds, The Frogs, & The Mosquitoes”, in which the periwinkle pursuit of principle and persistent processes put on by people and presentation as presented to us in the post-postmodern world is clearly contorted by a false sense of right brought by the rise of the left and the onslaught of the consistently overflow of degeneracy in society and its depreciation in decadence, thus easily and laymanly giving a clear example of the meaning/unmeaning dichotomy. In conclusion, it’s abundantly clear that anyone with any amount of regular brain function would realize how fucking stupid that sounds.
>>
File: nazi don.jpg (329 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
nazi don.jpg
329 KB, 1200x800
It's no secret that your average American doesn't always see eye to eye with the Nazi regime. The international Jewry seized the war as a garden to grow its lies, falsely accusing the Reich of unspeakable crimes. It's time to set the record straight. The USA and Deutschland are entering a new world side by side. It's not the world our Founding Fathers imagined - but it's a world that Americans will build together. And haven't we always been a nation of builders? Skyscrapers soaring, factories roaring, a nation standing tall upon the shoulders of giants: its citizens. Herr Hitler values what we hold most dear - our dignity, our sovereignty, and our national pride, our ingenuity, our creativity, and our dedication. He understands Americans will settle for nothing but the best - and he prides himself on offering nothing but the best. Hitler hit us hard - but only so he could reach out his hand to help us back on our feet. It's time to make America great again, to make the world greater still, and we'll do it under one banner. Gentlemen, heh, please excuse my rusty German:

Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer.
>>
File: 1446572179168.png (311 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
1446572179168.png
311 KB, 900x702
>>70297496
>>
File: coca cola vision.jpg (70 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
coca cola vision.jpg
70 KB, 720x720
im permabanned poster koreandeserter58. i first started writing copy when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "ad sales" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "it's toasted" and "this device isn't a spaceship. It's a time machine" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing my boss singing and dancing in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "transcendent" style of madison avenue advertising was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" advertising to share a coke and be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.
>>
I don't know if that's an original, OP, but it made me chuckle so thank you.
>>
>>70296534
it's six years too late tho
>>
>>70296550
i can't do that, can you?
>>
mad men never die
mad men never age
mad men next season soon
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.