[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broken Flowers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Anyone seen this?
Did he have a wife's son or not?
>>
accept the mystery

very good film, amazing performance from Murray and soundtrack
>>
since that guy looking out of the car at the end was Bill Murray's son, I want to say yes.

I don't think it was any of the ladies that he met, but if I had to chose I'd say it was Tilda's
>>
>>70294899
great movie. that lady's daughter was really hot
>>
>>70295204
why would you think that was his son?
the director's commentary says its a mystery.
>>
>>70294958
>accept the mystery
I suppose that's the only thing you can do, and what might be the overall message of the film, of the reality of old age. It seems up until start of movie, he had been in denial of his situating, and the breakup and letter had finalized his realization. Maybe the letter is simply alluding to the inevitable that happens to everyone at some stage in their lives.
>>70295204
I don't think it's concrete he was, but it certainly was out place and draws attention to a correlation with the music.
>>70295361
>why would you think that was his son?
In the passing car, the music playing is the same Don had been listening to through his travels, I think from the cd Winston had given him.
But it could also be that Don now sees his son in every possible person.
>>
I forgot. Didn't the last one have the same weird typewriter?

Agree with >>70294958
Excellent soundtrack
>>
>That nude scene with Sharon stone's daughter.
>>
>>70295810
>same weird typewriter
She had a typewriter, but that didn't prove anything, since it was just speculation on the friend-detective's part.
>>
I can only assume from this poster that Bill is playing some heroic figure from Slav folklore?
>>
File: 1369201540585.jpg (113 KB, 688x944) Image search: [Google]
1369201540585.jpg
113 KB, 688x944
>>70294899
>>
>>70295361
>>70295519
well I don't think 100% that its his son but because they showed a young man who happens to be the offspring of Bill Murray, that hints to me that he does indeed have one
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.