[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Started watching this 1. Why are everyone so sedated? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: startrekenterpriseseaeax0d.jpg (37 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
startrekenterpriseseaeax0d.jpg
37 KB, 720x406
Started watching this

1. Why are everyone so sedated? It's like no one gives a fuck there both as characters and actors. At least vulcan chick has a reason to act that way but others have no excuses.

2. These three guys on picrelated. Why of why did they cast three barely distinguishable white guys in the main cast
>>
>>70293869

So you're angry they hired white guys?
>>
Yee mup da do didda naw why so many crackas on a show?
>>
>>70293976
not angry, just confused trying to figure out who is who between three nearly identical guys

i don't even remember their names that's how bland they are
>>
Wang: Where do I begin when it comes to answering what I thought were the missed opportunities on Voyager? I think it would be best if we go back to the beginning. When casting ended on Voyager, all the actors were invited by executive producer Rick Berman to attend a congratulatory luncheon. It was during this lunch that Berman informed us that he expected all actors portraying human roles to follow his decree. He told us that we were to underplay our human characters. He wanted our line delivery to be as military -- and subsequently devoid of emotion -- as possible, since this, in his opinion, was the only way to make the aliens look real.
>>
>>70294198
i rather enjoyed Voyager warts and all

but the only redeeming quality for Enterprise so far (5 eps in) is rather comfy intro song and that's it
>>
>>70294295
pre xindi is bland and alright, the xindi arc is shit and i could barely stomach it and the last season was actually pretty good if somewhat disjointed
>>
Bad writing tends to cause actors to lose enthusiasm for their roles.
>>
>>70294198

Or you could just write the alien roles worth a shit. Since you know, they're fucking aliens.
>>
>>70294295

There are actually some pretty goddamn interesting episodes in the early seasons but you have to deal with some very shitty ones to get to them.
>>
>>70296410
please tell me "a guy gets pregnant by talking to alien chick and grows nipples all over" is not what you meant by an interesting episode because if the bar is so low i might as well bail right now
>>
>>70296518

Oh no, that episode started out pretty decent and dive bombed about half way in. It's one of the shittier ones for sure. I was super annoyed by that episode because it starts out with potential and basically gives you the middle finger.
>>
>>70296374
Well, okay, thanks for the advice. I'll tell Rick Berman next time I see him.
>>
>>70294444
>23:53:30
>>70296341
>00:54:36
>>
>>70296873
What is your point, sir?
>>
>>70293869
I think it's just you, they look nothing alike. And all three have different accents to further differentiate them.
>>
>>70297233
My point is if the thread is on page 10 and you've got 5 replies you should let it die

/TV/ posters are some of the worst about this and u shit up the catalog with a bad op only a couple people contributed to
>>
File: 1463548087440.gif (482 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
1463548087440.gif
482 KB, 500x260
>>70294123
>>
>>70297446
This isn't a bad OP.

If you want a bad OP, check out those Star Trek Roleplaying threads some idiot has been starting.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.