[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>grown up harry & ginny potter and their son albus Will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: img.jpg (60 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
60 KB, 1024x683
>grown up harry & ginny potter and their son albus

Will this be any good
>>
>>70291198
>Naming your white son White
Fucking white people
>>
>>70291198
Kek this looks so bad
>>
>>70291198

Ginny is a qt
>>
You know, a blue eyed Harry I could deal with, since everything else about Radcliffe was pretty accurate

But Brown? Absolute garbage
>>
Both harry and ginny look like theyve seen some shit
>>
Gross
>>
Older Ginny looks younger than the girl that actually played Ginny looks now.

>British genes

wew
>>
>>70291198
Why can't he just fix his eyesight with magic?
>>
he should be black desu senpai
its 2018
>>
>>70292407
Well, they have. If Harry has ptsd in the new series, that would actually be brilliant
>>
>>70292603
Because JK Rowling's magic system is shit
>>
>>70292689
memes aside, the actress who plays Hermione is actually black in this production
>>
>>70291198
is this fantastic beasts and where to find them? i thought that was set in the past.
>>
>>70291198
what's that kids tweeest, revealed years later when interest in the franchise wans?
>>
>>Grown up Harry Potter and his wife's son
ftfy
>>
cuck haha
>>
How'd his scar move so far over
>>
>immediately imagine the mom and son getting intimate
what has the internet done to me
>>
>>70293072
Well now I'm imagining it too, goddamn it anon.

Oooh, she's good.
>>
>>70292916
Fuck. Off.
>>
Parked the race war van just outside hogwarts
>>
Did Harry grow after hitting 40?
>>
>>70293272
>no prayerroom
>Huddle puff dormitory isn't facing towards Mecca
>Hijab isn't part of the mandatory uniform for girls
>Dining tables serve Pork
>no spell to convert non-believers

Hogwarts was pretty Islamophobic to begin with, distant relative
>>
>>70293419
>no spell to convert non-believers
lost
>>
allahumora
>>
File: 1463629965733.jpg (146 KB, 1000x760) Image search: [Google]
1463629965733.jpg
146 KB, 1000x760
I will watch it regardless of quality
>>
>>70291198
Parents don't look too bad but their son looks like a low energy faggot

Also Harry's scar is gone are they ducking retarded ?? The movies are not cannon now or what??
>>
>>70295242

What are you talking about the scar is right there.
>>
>>70295373
His scar went away when he killed Gandelf or whatever that snakefaced faggot was called.
>>
>>70295443

Nope. The last line of the last book says - "The scar on Harry's forehead had not hurt in 19 years. All was well".

Scar is still there.
>>
>>70292895
nah OPs image is the cast of some play.
>>
>>70292902
he's on the spectrum
>>
>Albus Severus Potter

That's right son, we named you after a faggot that tortured me and risked my life by not giving me any answers for years and his piece of shit emo accomplice that treated me like shit because my mom wouldn't fuck him. You're welcome!
>>
Can someone give me a run down of what this is? TV or Movie? Returning characters? Plot synopsis? This is the first time I've heard of this.
>>
>>70295807
Live action theatre play. Use google you fuckwit. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.
>>
>>70295807

Black Hermione, nuff said.
>>
>>70295872
Is Cho Chang now Arab?
>>
>>70295856
That's some bullshit. It should be on the Telly at least, each year at hogwarts being a season guarantees seven seasons.
>>
>>70295485
>bookfag
Please go
>>
>>70295675
>tortured
lmao
>risked my life by not giving me any answers for years
And yet the happy ending was achieved.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.