[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Perhaps the only two people that can pull off a variety show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 1112x641) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 1112x641
Perhaps the only two people that can pull off a variety show that has comedic relevance.
>>
Tom Hanks bit was good
>>
Jiminy Glick is back!
>>
Where/when is this on? I don't normally like Martin Short, but he's always funny on talk shows, and this is similar to that format.
>>
>kel
That was cute
>>
>>70291610
It's on right now on NBC on the east coast.

Glick was great and there was a funny civil war letters sketch.....
>>
>>70290833
isnt she taller than martin short?
>>
>>70292369
>all those jew jokes
Glick sketch was the best so far.
>>
Who was the young guy in the civil war sketch? He had great timing. Was he a known actor or an obscure improv comedian
>>
is it snl-lite?
>>
>>70292477
Yes, but they're having a legit Broadway performance on right now, so it's an old fashioned variety show, which might work well given our short attention spans.
>>
Man, she is so lucky, she gets to service PTA's hog every night. I'd kill to be her sucking the talent out of his humongous dong. It is well known that he is over thirteen inches and has the girth of a 2 liter bottle.
>>
>be named Martin Short
>be short
Really?
>>
>>70292477
Just a summer series...probably very low cost programming.....sets weren't even SNL tier.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.