[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can HBO please cancel /got/? It's way past its time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 28lqznC.jpg (18 KB, 341x360) Image search: [Google]
28lqznC.jpg
18 KB, 341x360
Can HBO please cancel /got/? It's way past its time.
>>
File: .png (362 KB, 640x629) Image search: [Google]
.png
362 KB, 640x629
>>
File: 1463538945030.png (753 KB, 948x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463538945030.png
753 KB, 948x1000
Why did they cast her?
>>
>>70289178
I disagree. Season 6 is going solid
>>
>>70289249
fuck off. you are missing out if you havent watched GoT.

It's a show for everyone; a violent romantic horror thriller fantasy medieval flick
>>
>>70289957
script like a soap opera with boobs and violence. Lowest common nominator
>>
>>70290002
and correct me if I'm wrong: 2 scenes with penises showing.

Not sure if there were more
>>
>>70289957

This.

I feel bad for anyone who can't enjoy this show at all. It's not perfect at all. I fucking hate the Dany, Sand snake, and muh wimmin stronk shit, but other than that I enjoy it.

If you hate everything about the show, you might be a negative nancy edgelord contrarian that can't appreciate something that thousands of people worked on
>>
>>70289957
I used to watch GoT. Then I started to feel deja vu every week. That's when I realised they make the same thing over and over, all of the plot lines end up with ultimately nothing happening. It's like a soap opera; it's complete garbage. It's terribly written. The fans don't make it any easier to watch, every week their dicks get so hard and they scream that "SO MUCH IS HAPPENING HOLY FUCK IT'S SOOOO GOOD", when Jon Snow died (I stopped watching before this but I know because of the internet) everyone thought he'd be permanently dead. Then everyone shat their pants when he came back to life. You seriously need to get your eyes checked if you couldn't see that coming.
>>
>>70290129
>muh wimmin stronk shit, but other than that

So, nothing at all?
Wimmin stronk shit are winning EVERY SINGLE PLOTLINE this season.

The only plotline with a male winning is Euron winning the kingsmoot but Yarasha stole all his ship so she's ruling the ironborn in all but name now; She controls the fleet/the men. She just doesn't have a crown.

Everywhere else, women 100% rule.
>>
How many seasons do you reckon it will last for?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.