[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haha, what a witty and clever prank. Women comedians are always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Haha, what a witty and clever prank. Women comedians are always full of surprises.

What do you think about Mindy and her brand of humor? What are some other hilarious women up-and-comers in Hollywood?
>>
is that george lopez in a wig
>>
>>70288848

No you mysognyist twig its Mindy Kaling the beautiful Desi princess
>>
File: 1464669270197.gif (3 MB, 410x229) Image search: [Google]
1464669270197.gif
3 MB, 410x229
>>70288848
>>
Does no one else spread lies in their office for the sake of their own amusement?

At any given point, my coworkers believed:

> I had 13 children with different mothers
> That my age was anywhere from 25 - 57
> I was part African
>>
Can anyone recommend something similar to Broad City? Illana Glazier is the only comedian that my wife's son enjoys so I've been watching all the reruns so I can better relate.
>>
>>70288909
No one actually believed any of those, they just acted like they did and then talked shit behind your back.
>>
>>70288909
I do that too.

It's still pretty messed up man.
>>
>>70288909
Whether you told them or not, they also believe you are autistic
>>
>>70288909
no because i like my job with as little interaction with other people as I can
>>
>>70288909
I do it to my friend whom I work with. Nothing life ruining or anything, though he has been congratulated on his recent engagement multiple times.
>>
File: 1376692538141.gif (445 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1376692538141.gif
445 KB, 500x372
>>70288848
>>
>>70288909
Never at the office, but when I was ten or eleven I convinced my best friend's parents that I was Muslim and had 6 siblings and my family had been to Mecca several times.
>>
>>70288909
Yes, I told my bro to say that his sister's in a wheelchair (he doesn't even have one), then I told some new girl to ask him about her sister's ballet dancing since she liked that stuff. To this day she's still awkward around my bro, we never told her that we were fucking with her
>>
I absolutely hate Mindy Project. Nothing but cringe.

>>70288940
Something similar would be sticking your dick in an oven while cooking your television in it.
>>
>>70288795

oh god. she mustve been hanging out with jenna fischer too much.
>>
>>70289102
That's pretty funny.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.