[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#BealeWithIt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Who Here /Eastenders/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqNvAQ2lxCM
>>
Not for a little while. Anything good going on apart from Peggy?
>>
>>70287353
Peggy Died

Bobby confessed to killing Lucy and is going to trial next week.

Jane got mortally wounded by Bobby, she is in hospital, her mum and Christian are in the show at the moment.

Ian and Jane are getting tense

Lauren Branning is back to fight for Max, she left peter becuase of the secret and now is dating Steven Beale.
>>
>>70287460
Cheers for the round up, Beale heavy involvement then. Is Grant still knocking about?
>>
>>70287545
Grant came back for one episode to see Peggy, it was a good re entrance.

He then left at the end of the episode and vowed to return to get money Phill owes him.

Since then, no word or sound of Grant.
>>
>>70287460
She left Peter because he's a fucking mutant with wings
>>
Fucking Bobby.
>>
>>70287296
EE is shit since the old writer left

dereks heart attack was beginning of the end
>>
>>70287460
christian left after 1 episode

also wheres syed ?

grant came back for 15 mins before fucking off to portugal and not before mentioning he is going to war with phil
>>
File: barbara-windsor-cf.gif (3 MB, 481x457) Image search: [Google]
barbara-windsor-cf.gif
3 MB, 481x457
RIP peggy

I fapped to you a few times
>>
>>70287296
>doctors tv series on bbc one had a storyline where a 13 year old white girl is groomed by a gang and the police even cover it up
>gang is white

obviously they were basing this on the recent rape scandals but are still afraid of highlighting that it was pakistanis who did the raping ? i read some statistics that asians are the number one most likely group for having child rape gangs
>>
>>70287460
>she left peter becuase of the secret
no, he left eastenders because bryan singer likes some twink action
>>70290593
what do you expect from the bbc, doctors even won an award for the storyline.

there was this one 30 min short film about a white girl who is groomed by an asian lad and is made to be a prostitute, my dangerous loverboy its called

even has scenes of a POV from her getting raped by one guy after another and all of them are asian

was meant to be shown in schools by the government back in 2006 to raise awareness but government got scared because it was an asian man who was the baddie. Then of course the reality comes out that asians are more likely to be rapists of 11 year old girls

the film was released eventually and shown in schools except they reshot it and the victim was black and the pimp was white
>>
>>70287460
pat came back as a ghost
>>
how come there is literally no reaction from everyone around the square about max being innocent and bobby murdering loo-c ?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.