[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Ghostbusters Moviebob video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
https://youtu.be/BvBCqpY3H2s
>nerd culture absolutely has a misogyny problem and if you are going to deny that then your either not paying attention, your lying, or you're a dumbass.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70284205
We won't watch this, blob
>>
Holy shit he looks bad. I'd be stunned if he lives past the next 5 years.
>>
>>70284205
get your numale fatass shit out of here
>>
File: 1460314934028.jpg (155 KB, 700x714) Image search: [Google]
1460314934028.jpg
155 KB, 700x714
>>70284205
>you're a dumbass
No you're a fucking dumbass, motherfucker.
>>
>>70284205
Pls Respond: The Video
>>
This is a good representation of a male feminist.
>>
File: 18mg43us4n6j7gif564.gif (4 MB, 636x357) Image search: [Google]
18mg43us4n6j7gif564.gif
4 MB, 636x357
>>70284205
>The first 15 episodes of Game Overthinker had promise

>mfw he's sunk this low
>>
>>70284205
He's so fucking blind. This movie is one of the most blatant cashgrabs and you can hear the writhing of the executives hands when they know idiots like him will throw out the misogyny card to wipe clean any criticisms toward them.

It's telling how in all these dumb nu-male defenders, they can't name a single positive thing about the film and just go on and on about how everyone is some sexist monster.
>>
>the overweight, bloated SJW blob thinks there's an invisible conspiracy of people that hate on shitty Sony movies just because they just hate vaginas that much

What a shock.

It's more of Liberals creating McCarthysm 2.0. Just like with Gamergate.
>>
Based on OP's quote, he's right.
That said, the movie still looks awful. You can cry about inequity as much as you want,, Ghostbusters 2016 is nothing but a cynical cashgrab
>>
>>70284937
>rewriting history to imagine away all the hate this flick got before any cast members were announced or terrible trailers dropped and it was just 'female ghostbusters reboot idea headded to production' news stories

i can literally go on the archive right now bro
>>
>>70284205
Just so you absolutely know, MovieBob is irrelevant. He tried to gain popularity during gamergate. And this fat shit of a man all he does is try to garner attention from women by being a nu-male white knight.

He is irrelevant to 4chan. If you've posted one of his videos on 4chan then you probably don't come to this website that often. So plz do everyone a favor and just stay on whatever website you reside.
>>
cuckbob
>>
No, nerd culture has a beta mangina problem.
Fuck women and fuck the fat balding losers who defend them.
>>
>I'm not like those bad geeks you normies and girls bullied, I'm with you!

He'd support absolutely anything and denounce anyone if he thought it'd get his sorry ass a gf.
>>
>science and having a business is hard for women
why are feminists such misogynists?
>>
You know, I can respect his opinion that maybe some of the female comediennes are funny except when he mentioned the large black one, she's not funny at all.
>>
>>70284957
nerd culture has a feminism problem, it was no where near as 'toxic' before the cunt brigade came marching in screaming misogyny
>>
>>70284981
no one wanted a remake female or not
>>
>>70284981

What are you even saying? What are you trying to prove?
>>
>>70284254
I once heard that by delaying maturity in fruit flies, their life span increased by like 200%. So by that logic moviebob should outlast most of us.
>>
>>70284840
that's what happen when you alienate your audience to appeal to SJWs only to realize they don't really give a fuck about what you're doing unless your content can generate a clickbait article/hashtag
>>
Is it just me or does Moviebob have a slight Boston accent, I'm not from the US so maybe that's why it took me so long to hear it.
>>
Someone start posting some excerpts from his book.
>>
/v/ hates him
/co/ loves him
/tv/ _____ him?
>>
>>70284981
People were pissed then too. They didn't want a female ghsotbusters movie, they didn't want an all male ghostbusters movie, they wanted the ORIGINAL Cast (minus one), and when that didn't happen the movie automatically fell into. It's a reboot / remake of a classic which 99% are absolute shit.
>>
File: Feminists on the Internet.jpg (67 KB, 599x546) Image search: [Google]
Feminists on the Internet.jpg
67 KB, 599x546
>>70285143

This.

Funny how "geek culture" was just fine until SJW shit-wizards started poking their nose into everything and bitching about it.
Then it suddenly became "misogynist".
>>
>>70285059
It's especially funny when you go back and watch some of his earlier stuff. He would casually joke about rape and spend portions of his movie reviews talking about how hot the actresses were. It's only around 2012 when he jumped on the internet progressive train. His transparent desire for acceptance is beyond pathetic. He's not even that big among the internet progressive crowd.
>>
>>70285227
Yes he is Bostonian. When he was starting out and before he went full SJW he did videos where he lapsed back into it.
>>
>>70284205
damn, how can someone be so right all the time?
>>
>>70285221

Fruit Flies typically don't have arteries entirely coated in decades of mac & cheese.
>>
>>70285323

>He's not even that big among the internet progressive crowd.

Too bad he's so fucking big in general, by which I mean the physical sense.
>>
>>70285345
Yeah because before his accent was to me quite neutral, now he sounds like he's from Boston.
>>
>>70285305
I blame the LotR movies

it's been downhill since then
>>
>>70285246
>something something I went to buy an AC instead of going to my grandmother's funeral
>something something I used to play gameboy in my car after coming home from work not to deal with my parents
>something something I was bullied as a kid for being fat and my former boss is the reason I'm diabetic
>something something some Super Mario game was the 9/11 of my generation.
>>
>>70285279
>/co/ loves him
fuck you, we don't
>>
>That intro

Is he trying to take a potshot at James?
>>
From about 6 minutes onwards he almost immediately starts poisoning the well saying "if you don't like the film with legitimate complaints then you're almost as bad as people who will hate it cause it has women in it"

In fairness he's kind of right about other reboots, there's been a lot of other shit reboots and nobody really paid as much attention to hating them, they just sort of went and gone, does anybody talk about the Total Recall remake at all?
>>
>>70285305
>Then it suddenly became "misogynist".
It was always misogynist and racist and homophobic.

People just didn't give a fuck, and it was okay. Heck, 2007 4chan was full of niggers and fags and cumdumpsters everywhere, and now it doesn't even show up.
>>
>>70285412
>Super Mario game was the 9/11 of my generation
I actually need to know what he meant by this
>>
>giving a fuck about Movie Blob's opinions on ANYTHING

The dude is a BLATANTLY biased, dishonest, hypocritical shill.
>>
>>70285323
Please link me to one, this would be brilliant.

If that's true it's lovely because it's such blatant pandering.
>>
>>70285472
Yeah but those were used entirely in jest as a giant joke, but really only in /b/.
>>
>>70285525
>muh comedy can only punch up
funny how people still don't care about hillbilly jokes
>>
>>70284205
Coming from a guy who has spent 25+ years of his life doing nothing but reviewing movies and writing an autistic book on super mario brothers
>>
>>70285501
>But the climactic reveal of SMB3 is burned – no, seared – into my memory the way JFK’s assassination was for my parents’ generation… or the way 9/11 would be for mine a scant 12 years from then…

I was gonna post em all, but there's too many to sift through.

http://www.p4rgaming.com/book-report-super-mario-bros-3-brick-by-brick-by-moviebob-aka-bob-chipman/

Fun read.
>>
BOB'S GONNA GET SOME MAD PUSSY CALLING OUT ALL THE GEEK MISOGYNISTS

U MAD, VIRGINS?
>>
>>70285467

>In fairness he's kind of right about other reboots, there's been a lot of other shit reboots and nobody really paid as much attention to hating them, they just sort of went and gone, does anybody talk about the Total Recall remake at all?

The makers of the Total Recall remake didn't start calling anyone who talked shit about their movie a "misogynist".

Shit like that BREEDS additional consternation and hatred, which SJW's are either to stupid to realize, or fully realize and do on purpose for propaganda-purposes.
>>
>>70285472
that was just the 'culture' fag
>>
File: 1421333795253.jpg (79 KB, 403x498) Image search: [Google]
1421333795253.jpg
79 KB, 403x498
>>70285641
I'm jealous I didn't think of it earlier. My wife watched the video, and now she says she wants his cock :( FML
>>
>>70285537
I used to actually enjoy some of his movie stuff which is why I can recall this. He calls Transformers 3 "eyeball rape" at one point and spends almost the entire other review talking about Megan Fox. There are tons of other examples of him being a massive hypocrite, I'm sure. He also made a rape joke in his Pixels review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T49aY8otvQY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blDYeYh2aDk
>>
>>70285648
Did the makers of Ghostbusters say that though?
>>
>>70285677
>>70285584
No, right, that's what I mean. You can't even joke now, people will bitch at you for anything.
>>
File: Really Tiger.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Really Tiger.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
>>70285525

>Literally "It's OK when Muslims do it, but a hate-crime when Christians do the same thing"

Wow. Liberals aren't even TRYING to hide their double-standards any more.
>>
I bet he loves those fatass cows in those baggy overalls
>>
He's not lying though, I don't know why nerds always have to make excuses for being racist, mysogynist or homophobic.
>>
>>70285722
didn't the director say almost literally that?
>>
>MY OPINION MATTERS

Said the guy that thought it was a good idea to write a biography about himself wherein he elects to stay home to play Mario instead of attending his Grandmothers funeral.
>>
>>70285733
Chanology ruined everything when it made it acceptable for political fringes to infest this place with their ideology.
>>
>>70285771

>you're racist, mysogynist or homophobic if I say so, or until you prove to me otherwise

Hi, Tumblr. How's your witch-hunt going?
>>
>>70284205

lmao senpai
>>
>>70284205
What is it with Nintendo fans, a big majority of them are turbo SJW?
>>
File: mulholland-dr-03.png (913 KB, 1280x693) Image search: [Google]
mulholland-dr-03.png
913 KB, 1280x693
christ I actually used to kind of like 'nerd culture' and the idea of having a vidya collection

then I started noticing over-enthusiastic abominations like this guy and was put right fucking off that shit for good. I can still enjoy a good setup/collection thread, but they serve as much as a warning as something to admire

>dem mario/8-bit game character models
seriously why? you're probably in or approaching your late 30s FFS
>>
>>70285794
I would honestly love to read his autobiography.
>>
>>70285819
When did I say that my illeterate friend?
>>
>>70285883
Manchildren
>>
>>70285467
>In fairness he's kind of right about other reboots, there's been a lot of other shit reboots and nobody really paid as much attention to hating them, they just sort of went and gone, does anybody talk about the Total Recall remake at all?

The other reboots got their negative press and were forgotten. They did their walk of shame through critics and box offices hoping to quietly die in a corner. This reboot almost right out of the gate has been nothing but constantly shitting on everyone that gives even the most neutral of criticisms.

Look at the fallout from the James video about not seeing it. If it were any other film, it would get a chunk of views and be left alone but the SJW brigade had to attack him that doesn't make me want to see the film, it just breeds contempt around everyone.
>>
File: moviebob-anita-667x500.png (146 KB, 667x500) Image search: [Google]
moviebob-anita-667x500.png
146 KB, 667x500
Hey Shitlords
My name is Movie Bob, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are misogynistic, subhuman, dudebros who spend every second of their day harassing women in gaming. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever checked your privilege? I mean, I guess it’s fun harassing people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than ISIS.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I wrote a book about Super Mario Bros. 3, and I've played through Gone Home over 100 times. What games do you play, other than “misogynist terrorism simulator” FPS games? I also review movies online, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just re-tweeted me; Shit was SO cash). You are all sexist shitlords who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and m'lady
>>
what the fuck
>>
File: image.png (488 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
488 KB, 1334x750
This was the last part of his video. I legitimately feel sorry for him. He could have made it big but the possibility of him being dominated by Anita was too tempting I suppose.
>>
>>70285988
>"

I love that everything he does has the production value of my powerpoint animations when I was like 12.

Dude has zero attention to detail and sense of aesthetic.
>>
File: bane bob chipman movie bob.png (98 KB, 547x849) Image search: [Google]
bane bob chipman movie bob.png
98 KB, 547x849
How come the people who are most vocal about "geek culture" seem to be completely clueless to it? Sure, Bob has a shit ton of video game in his living room, but that doesn't mean he knows anything about them. Anyone can just buy plastic shit and decorate their caves with it.
>>
>>70285836
Who the fuck is Glenn Greenwald?
>>
>>70285467
There was no some "moral obligation" to watch the Total Recall remake, and nobody got called misogynerd sexist terrorapist for criticizing it.
>>
>>70285467
They seem to miss that this is a problem of their own creation
>Total recall is hated; its because its bad
>Point Break remake is hated; its because its bad
>Ghostbusters remake is hated; NO ITS SEXISM

The response to ghostbusters is only different in that their perspective frames it as different. Maximum confirmation bias
>>
>>70286104
Someone productive in life, unlike MovieBlob.
>>
>>70284840

>>The first 15 episodes of Game Overthinker had promise

What the hell kind of drugs were you on at the time?
>>
>>70285918

>nerds always have to make excuses for being racist, mysogynist or homophobic.

Right there.
Are you too stupid to remember shit you said 30 seconds ago?
>>
>>70285988

>Not trying to make a living.

Fat fuck is full of shit.

>Select all images with salad.
>>
>>70286348
And how, at all, does that imply nerds are at all any of those things as a result of me having said so? Do you not remember the backlash Star Wars fans had over Finn's casting and the mountain of excuses used to exonerate themselves of any racial bias.

You don't have to pretend to like black people, homosexuals or women for arguments sake.
>>
>>70286047
I think its safe to say he doesn't think of them as just bits of random 'plastic shit' to decorate his room with. he has a troubling attachment to them and the memories they hold for him

its a bit more than just wanting your place to look cool. we all have great memories of different things from our childhood, but we don't all adorn our entire existence with wall to wall reminders of them like Bob and his ilk feel the need to in an obvious attempt to escape their modern reality and failures
>thats what alcohol is for
>>
this has to stop. men are fragile, they can't take this kind of shit.(sorry). it's just dividing men and women even further from each other.
>>
>>70285781
Yeah but not as soon as the movie was announced. I mean, he said that after sony deleted every constructive comments and left only the misogynist ones under the trailer
>>
>Nobody watches the video
>Everyone just thinks he's being an apologist for the movie

>Nobody actually watched the video where he says yes, the movie IS going to suck, and yes, SONY's gender-centric decision making regarding that movie is part of the equation, BUT that doesn't give you the right to be all "WOMEN RUIN EVERYTHING BAW" like the internet has been, and yes, the internet has been that way.
>>
>>70284205

When will this fat ball of lard die already
>>
>>70286703
>to be all "WOMEN RUIN EVERYTHING BAW" like the internet has been, and yes, the internet has been that way.

no it hasnt movieblob. fuck off
>>
File: image.jpg (273 KB, 1480x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273 KB, 1480x1080
>>70284205
>Ghostbusters 2 was shit-awful and you know this

Yeah GB2 was no where near as good as the original but why do people say it's some crime against the series? I thought it was decent.

At least the new movie will give GB2 some newfound respect.
>>
>>70286834
Literally ten seconds in the archive man, come on.
>>
I don't give a flying about the new ghostbusters movie or how it fares out ... I just enjoy all the OTT drama and shitposting attached to it
>>
>>70286919
>flying fuck

jesus
>>
>>70286047
>giving a damn about the intended morals of a story
What a pleb.
>>
When did people not even bother to wait for someone else to present an argument to resort to ad hominem? They just open with it now as if it makes any argument anyone presents in the future null and void.
>>
>>70286415

>And how, at all, does that imply nerds are at all any of those things as a result of me having said so?

Because that's what that statement implies, dipshit.

Holy shit, and then SJW's like you wonder why you are hated and shit on.
>>
>>70287034
"When did people start to not" I mean.
>>
>>70287052
SJW culture is mainstream so if you're arguing ad populum you've already kind of lost that battle anon. It's cool to be an SJW
>>
>>70284981
People didn't want a remake and it being a "feminist" remake made everyone think it would be absolutely shit. On top of that there were the Sony leaks which did not paint a good picture to say the least.

The trailers (eventually) start to drop and it confirms everybody's fears and the film justifiably gets the hate it deserves.

Along come faggots like yourself defending it because it has women in it while wou couldn't give a shit of how much hate an Adam Sandler version of the film would get at the same point.

This coming from someone who actually enjoys Bridesmaids because it's not the piece of shot this film looks to be.
>>
>>70287098
>sjw culture
>mainstream
Ah yes, that explains Trump's rising popularity, backlash against tranny bathrooms, anti-immigration stances being more commonplace, and Ghostbusters being the most disliked video on youtube.
>>
>>70284205
He lost me as soon as he started implying that if Ghostbusters does poorly, that's it for women in films. The misogynists have somehow won. Fucking stupid as shit.
>>
>>70284205
>numales
HAHAHAHAHA please continue numales I am laughing my ass off thanks to you.
>>
>>70284254
>I'd be stunned if he lives past the next 5 years.

We can only hope it's less.
>>
>>70284205

Asshole. I wanted that Bowser. Now all I have to go for is that shitastically tiny and barely articulated figuart.
>>
>>70284205
>the movie is bad
that being said let me rant about the strawman women hating nerds
>>
File: 1460944365310.jpg (80 KB, 573x729) Image search: [Google]
1460944365310.jpg
80 KB, 573x729
>>70284205
Do you think he will commit suicide after Trump wins?

I hope he does.
>>
>>70284205
He's not wrong.
>>
Bob is right that there is misogyny going on. Its angry geeks that cant get laid. Its pretty much what it all stems from.

Guy geeks are oblivious to their own arrogance when they say things like "Girls can't be funny" and "Girls cant play video games".

3.5 billion people are women, and accrding to your logic, not one of those people cant do these things? Do you realise how retarded that sounds?

/tv/ and 4chan forces weak minded men to be misogynist, because /tv/ is full of alllll guys, and sticking up for a girl in front of all guys gets immediate hate, so scared faggots want to go along with the pack, preach to the choir, and hated on women "OH BOY, I CAN BE A PART OF THE /TV/ CLUB, YES YES HATE WOMEN EXCEPT THE ONES WE FAP TO, RIGHT DOODZ? HIGH FIVE!"

Pathetic. People like this got Trump into the Presidential Election. The gene pool needs some serious cleaning.
>>
File: 1464646307891.jpg (37 KB, 394x373) Image search: [Google]
1464646307891.jpg
37 KB, 394x373
>>70287468
>The gene pool needs some serious cleaning.

Numale cucks like yourself are the ones not reproducing.

So if anything the gene pool will be cleaned of cuckolds like yourself.
>>
>>70287555
How many white pure children have you fathered, anon?

How many hands have you held?
>>
>>70287199

This.

The ONLY success SJW's ever have is by having sympathetic individuals in positions of power that can bully lower castes of society into conforming.

When it comes to things like ACTUAL democracy and public opinion, their causes always get their shit wrecked.
>>
>>70284205
>Moviebob
no thanks
>>
>>70287468
The problem here is you're generalizing a whole group of people for the sins of a small minority, and in turn pissing off the people who have nothing to do with any of this because of your generalizations.

It's like some SJWs have no idea that large groups of people are usually composed of varying individuals with nuanced opinions and views.
>>
>>70287468

>Its angry geeks that cant get laid.

Like Bob?
>>
File: 1335382223473.jpg (23 KB, 336x357) Image search: [Google]
1335382223473.jpg
23 KB, 336x357
>>70287603
>>
>>70287468

>Bob is right that there is misogyny going on. Its angry geeks that cant get laid. Its pretty much what it all stems from.

Keep telling yourself that, Sony. That will make it come true.

Naw, it won't. And the rest of society is laughing at you, just as hard as we'd laugh at some delusional retard calling the hate for some shitty Adam Sandler film being due to "anti-Semitism".
>>
File: 1464656657619.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1464656657619.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>70287654
>The ONLY success SJW's ever have is by having sympathetic individuals in positions of power that can bully lower castes of society into conforming.

That ends after Trump wins.

Hopefully european nations will also follow suit and uncuck themselves.

This will be the end of an era for the subversive globalist kikes that have poisoned the minds of the western world.
>>
>>70285115
racist
>>
>>70287468

>muh generalizations
>muh "virgins"
>muh evil males that oppress muh women
>muh Trump

Fucking amazing how many buzzwords you hit. All you're fucking missing is a reference to Gamergate.
>>
>>70287199
Their "culture" is overwhelmingly common among the demographic most media companies are trying to target.
>>
>>70287765
>That ends after Trump wins.
Gonna enjoy those Trump-mandated gender neutral restrooms, anon?
>>
>>70287683
>The problem here is you're generalizing a whole group of people for the sins of a small minority, and in turn pissing off the people who have nothing to do with any of this because of your generalizations.

The hypocrisy of the statement is staggering, considering the amount of hate SJWs get online and in real life because of the small percentage of obnoxious SJW with their own agenda.

A lot of people on /tv/ see the letters SJW and immediately thing of some flabby-armed bitch in a college auditorium screaming, and treat every SJW like they are her.

And you know this is true, so stop being a hypocrite.
>>
File: 1461021605959.jpg (102 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1461021605959.jpg
102 KB, 600x800
>>70287928
>gender neutral restrooms

Nice try my kike friend, but this goes beyond a bunch of trannies throwing a hissy fit over restrooms.

The end of neoconservatism is just one of the things that a Trump presidency will bring.

Tranny restrooms are a redherring.
>>
>>70288024
>but this goes beyond a bunch of trannies throwing a hissy fit over restrooms.
Is that why the president is entertaining their delusion? The same president that's supposed to end the status quo?

Haha.
>>
>>70286703
Not giving you a click, MovieCuck.
>>
>>70287984
>hypocrisy

I said some SJW's. Noticed how I didn't say all? You're also lumping me in with the minority I was talking about, proving my point even further.
>>
File: 1464741177090.jpg (151 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1464741177090.jpg
151 KB, 960x960
>>70287984
>>70288074

How much is the Clinton campaing paying you to shitpost and shill here?

Are you the same retard trying to D&C the Trump generals?
>>
>>70288170
>Are you the same retard trying to D&C the Trump generals?
>he thinks we're interested in invading his circlejerk
Sorry, we're not /pol/. Enjoy your gender neutral restrooms.
>>
File: 1464740102762.png (48 KB, 674x509) Image search: [Google]
1464740102762.png
48 KB, 674x509
>>70288223
>Sorry, we're not /pol/. Enjoy your gender neutral restrooms.

We will my desperate shill friend :^)
>>
>>70285988
>people willingly give this piece of shit $48,000 a year for nothing

I've got to start making shitty youtube videos. He doesn't even have that many followers, right?
>>
>>70288384
How do you go about being able to make a living on YouTube? I write reviews for film recreationally although I'm not at all sure whether they're any good, but I feel like MovieBob has a very niche audience of well nerds who see him as one of them whereas I look perhaps a bit too normal.
>>
Why do leg beards act shocked that neck beards hate them?
>>
>>70284254
He has diabetes, you know.
>>
>>70288262
>posting graphs already
At least call me a cuck first, /pol/. Might save you from those pesky trannies at the restroom.
>>
I like this video. I thought I'd cringe but i like his voice and view points.

:)
>>
>>70287698
kek when SJW are uglier than 4channers that says everything.
>>
>>
>>70284205
dumb /v/edditor crossposters
>>
File: image.png (72 KB, 202x265) Image search: [Google]
image.png
72 KB, 202x265
>>70284205

How old is Bob again? He is not aging well.
>>
>>70289065
Only 30 I think. He's not that old.
>>
File: 1459361145796.jpg (27 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
1459361145796.jpg
27 KB, 636x636
>He still does that on-off fake New Jersey accent
>>
>>70285305
This.
The anonymity (even relatively for those who attached their real names to it) made for a lot of viciousness.
Always has and it became a culture of its own.
Then women who are used to being coddled but are still outspoken cunts stick their nose in it and get what everyone else who wants to share their opinions online and put themselves out there gets and now it's a goddamn travesty against women.

I was often told to kill myself, threatened with rape/murder/assault, called a faggot and had every facet of my character (and a lot of facets that I don't poses) mocked and derided on a daily basis from 10 years old onward because I spent a significant amount of time playing games, on forums, message boards and chatrooms.
I've seen my fair share of unasked for dicks as well, but I don't bitch about it on social media for oppression points.
>>
File: bob chipman.jpg (118 KB, 977x838) Image search: [Google]
bob chipman.jpg
118 KB, 977x838
Posting my Moviebobs.
>>
File: Movie Bob.jpg (168 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Movie Bob.jpg
168 KB, 1024x768
>>
>Movieblob
Didn't he leave Channel Awesome and was kicked out from Screwattack?
>>
File: Movie Bob the Nazi.png (3 MB, 2098x1500) Image search: [Google]
Movie Bob the Nazi.png
3 MB, 2098x1500
>>
>>70284840
I haven't watched anything blob's ever produced, but between his Mario autism and the parody-level whiteknighting I've witnessed from him, I'm sure you either have shit taste or it's been a long time since you watched those episodes. He's the definition of a manchild.
>>
>>70285889
>put off by over-enthusiastic abominations
Pretty much why I keep anything that's 'nerd culture' in the current social landscape to myself.
It's pathetic how some people think embracing 'nerd culture' makes them a 'nerd', which in their distorted world view translates to some level of extra human intelligence, when the opposite is more likely the case.
>>
>>70285525

some disabled faggotbro anon should punch that motherfucker in the gut

hard
>>
>>70285525
Literally:
>It's okay to mock Christianity, but it's not okay to mock Islam.
>>
>>70289709
I hope someone burns his house down and he loses all his mementos, games, and everything that ever meant anything to him. Maybe then he'll stop acting like a child, but probably not.
>>
>>70284996
Gamergate actually lead to Moviebob geting fired because he kept calling people "subhumans" on twitter. Pretty great stuff.
>>
>>70284981
>ghostbusters reboot

Nobody wants this doomed Jewery, reason enough to be mad.

>marketing on dumb genderswap gimmick

Centering a film around dumb gimmicks is a sure sign incoming shitflick, reason enough to be mad.

>marketing on dumb genderswap gimmick with the added context of nu-feminism pop culture pandering and the soggy knees defense

Another big indicator it would be shit, and while not as recognizable to your average person as the previous two, it's reason enough to be mad for the million or so autists who're familiar with this shit.

The godawful trailers were more a confirmation than anything, every piece of information from the early announcements pointed to another cynical Hollywood cash grab devoid of passion and sincerity.
>>
File: moviebob.jpg (79 KB, 599x288) Image search: [Google]
moviebob.jpg
79 KB, 599x288
>>
I hate Bostonians
>>
>>70290138
I'm so glad I stopped playing videogames in favor of painting miniatures. I can't stand videogame culture anymore or the people that make up it's outspoken critics and leaders.
>>
>>70285733
>imblying

If you say anything that smacks of reddit/tumblr-type sensitivity, you'll be buried in replies featuring a faggot, nigger or kike. In most parts of the chans, any influx of sensitivity is stomped out ruthlessly.

Rogue SJW janitors banning for that shit is certainly a problem, though.
>>
>>70285525
>if it's punching up, it's okay

fyretyres should go on a high-profile shitlord rampage
>>
>No one cares that Ghost busters has a female cast, it's a blantant cashgrab.
>90% of posts in every GB thread are about feminism and women destroying male properties.

Ghostbusters looks fucking awful, but the idea that people here aren't misogynistic and nerds in general aren't misogynistic is a load of grade A bullshit.

God I remember back when public LANs used to happen, as soon as a girl turned up, the entire culture of the fucking place would change as everyone would either start picking on her, or being nice guy fedoras and start white knighting in the hopes of getting laid.

Nerd misogyny is cringy as fuck because it all comes from blatant insecurity as well.
>>
>>70287984
I have a wealth of friends who would be readily defined here and elsewhere as 'sjw's'.
Unfortunately, even the well educated among them, espouse opinions and share content that is easily deridable '/pol/-sjw tier' trash.

I deeply lament how far several of them have fallen in their ability to maintain cohesive and consistent logic and how anathema it has become in their circle to question any facet of what they say without becoming and 'evil white cis male conservative monster' in their eyes.
So instead of losing their friendship, I just avoid engaging anything they said, though I suppose I have in fact written many of them off and instead just use their social media feeds as a barometer of the insanity that is gripping the western world.
>>
>>70286036
Everyone wanted to be Yahtzee in 2011.
>>
What's with the way he speaks? It sounds like he's retarded.
>>
>>70290133
This is pretty much what I said but much more elegantly worded.
>>
>>70290520
Boston + 4 chins + horrible social skills.
>>
File: 1460608243421.gif (2 MB, 176x180) Image search: [Google]
1460608243421.gif
2 MB, 176x180
>>70284205
>that forced bahston accent

cringed my face off. thanks OP.
>>
>>70290230
>not dropping every name involved in that shit

I don't think there's been a single internet politics-smeared game released that was actually worth playing.

The reason I've nearly stopped playing vidya is because there are so few decent games in general released now.
>>
>>70290458
yeah but Yahtzee has a consistent aesthetic to his shtick.

Moviebob can't into aliasing or removing contours or artifacts or keeping aspect ratios or anything.

I get that that's how a lot of people do it for the giggles, but he works on contract, he should have more attention. He's just shit at everything.
>>
>>70285525
PURE IDEOLOGY
>>
>>70287749
>Keep telling yourself that, Sony. That will make it come true.

You sound like a virgin.

Looks like he was right.
>>
File: tacoshells.png (109 KB, 341x283) Image search: [Google]
tacoshells.png
109 KB, 341x283
>>70289709
>lest you think
>>
>>70287468
>blames geeks for generalizing women
>generalizes "geeks" who are not even a concrete demographic
>treats them like some kind of oppressive assholes when they have literally never wielded any kind of influence or power in society
Geeks and nerds were shunned until very recently. Actually no that's not true, they're still shunned. But the superficial aspects of their subculture have just be adopted by mainstream society even as they still mock and revile them. Just like you're doing now.

The irony is that the bullies who ruthlessly torment geeks to this day are every bit as racist and bigoted as they claim nerds to be. If you're a nerd you must be a white male, anyone who isn't a white male but sides with them is called a house nigger or uncle tom. The geek witchhunt instigated by feminists is probably the first multimedia bullying campaign in world history.
>>
File: 7984943804043.jpg (71 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
7984943804043.jpg
71 KB, 1920x1080
>>70285525
But he defended Superman: The Movie and Other M...

On the latter point, I think the gameplay was solid. Not awful. Not great. Solid. Would have been better with an actual remote. The attempts at story and fleshing out Samus were misguided though. Still, the game didn't deserve such a hostile reaction. I understand what they were trying to do with Samus, but it really should have been a prequel to Zero Mission and handled with more care.
>>
>>70284205
did bob ever have a real job? what the fuck is he going to do when the whole youtube blogger shtick runs dry?
>>
>>70289281
Jesus.

James Rolfe is pushing 40 isn't he and at worst he's slightly balding
>>
>>70291774
>what the fuck is he going to do when the whole youtube blogger shtick runs dry?

He runs on enough controversy to last him the two years he has left before his feet fall out and he dies of the beetus.
>>
>nerd culture absolutely has a misogyny problem and if you are going to deny that then your either not paying attention, your lying, or you're a dumbass.
he's not wrong, this site is proof of that
>>
>>70285961
>I buried my face into Bob's bitch tits and wept like a baby
>>
>>70291799
There's nothing you can really do against balding besides shaving.

And he has decent enough beard coverage.

He just needs to lose 90Kg. Or 150Kg.
>>
The saddest thing about Moviebob is he is a living embodiment of everything SJW hate and every obsessive manchild stereotype. An overweight virgin who (till recently) lived with his mother in a basement and is completely obsessed with video games he played as a kid.

Why is he incapable of seeing the reflection god damn.
>>
>>70291822
if not he cand publish another book
>>
>calling his video "in bob we trust"

How full of himself is he?
>>
>>70292093
I think his only one comprised all his stories. I don't think he has anything left to tell besides moving into his own apartment and framing his Nintendo NOW magazines, which he bought until they were cancelled.
>>
File: 486438463.jpg (19 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
486438463.jpg
19 KB, 306x306
>>70284205
>giving a fuck about what a fat person thinks

why /tv/
>>
>>70284205
>nerd """""""""""culture"""""""""""
>>
>>70292195
how about his amazing role in the war between gg and the knights defensors of mlady sarkeesian
>>
>>70284205
If the console wars were his personal Vietnam what does that make this? WW2?
>>
>>70292478
World War III.
>>
File: movieblobs.jpg (549 KB, 982x472) Image search: [Google]
movieblobs.jpg
549 KB, 982x472
>>70292158
He's an inspiration to children everywhere
>>
>>70284205
did you call me blob?
>>
>>70292478
>If the console wars were his personal Vietnam what does that make this? WW2?
No, Super Mario 3 (his favorite game) was his 911.

Get your references straight.

>>70292536
>"this big older guy knows Mario, too?"
>"Yes I do, kid. Yes I do."
>"mommy, I think I'm done with this shit. I'm gonna go try to get girls now instead"
>>
>>70287863

That's not even true.

SJW's are STILL a demographic minority. They are literally just loud.
>>
>nerd culture

kys
>>
>>70285734
Fuck Christians and fuck White people. If I was in power, I wouldn't hide my bias either and would do EVERYTHING in my power to oppress the oppressors for the centuries long crimes they have inflicted and still do to people.
>>
>>70292721

>If I was in power, I wouldn't hide my bias either and would do EVERYTHING in my power to oppress the oppressors for the centuries long crimes they have inflicted and still do to people.

So you'd be shitting mostly on Arabs and Asians then?
>>
>>70292606
He said both actually those things actually, Bob is truly a man in a harsh world
>>
>>70290432

Keep saying it.
It will become true, Tumblr.
>>
>>70290899

>baseless accusations

Oh, hi, Tumblr.
>>
>"nerd culture" exists because "nerds" couldn't get any
>some "nerds" get stupidly rich
>women want them some o dat
>invade "nerd culture"
>normals follow the females
>actual "nerds" get pushed out of what they retreated to in order to find some sort of validation

well shit, why would "nerds" have a problem with women not only refusing to give them any sort of attention, but also leading the way for the mainstream to hijack their culture, leaving them with no sex and no culture.
>>
>>70292617
Unless you can back that up with statistics, I would argue that a majority of people would be in favour of social justice. Basic elements of a functioning society like equality are ingrained into cultures because they are so widely supported.
>>
>try to hop on the "ghostbusters reaction" reaction ad revenue train like everyone else
>weeks late
>shit trash opinions
>awful production quality

>Published on May 29, 2016
>70k views

lmao is it over for blob or what?
>>
>>70292972

>Unless you can back that up with statistics

The fact that shit like fag marriage and tranny bathrooms were impossible to pass in the majority of places without the Supreme Court or the president making changes at gun-point.

They fucking fail any time actual democracy and voting is involved.
>>
>>70284205
time to get adblocker on to dislike another one of this faggot's videos i guess
fucking movieblob
>>
>blackhat
>bad

Plebs like this are real and exist. Think about that.
>>
>>70293010
>The fact that shit like fag marriage and tranny bathrooms were impossible to pass
Surely that has nothing to do with conservatives still clinging onto muh morals, right?
>>
>>70292972
"social justice" is one of those specious terms that no one can really say they don't agree with or want. Its like "pro-life" or "pro-choice." The terms are specifically created so as to imply everyone is in favor of justice, life, choice, etc.

The people you're thinking about are the type of sheltered reactionaries that only exist at the college level.
>>
"Nerd" shit gets so much shit for this. It's because the guys are usually beta as fuck so women boss them around and bitch at them because they know no one else gives a shit.
>>
>>70284205
>Come on pity sex!
>>
>>70285525
So it's okay to mock Islam in the middle-east but not Christianity?
>>
>>70293479
They're genociding what's left of the Christians over there.

I would be genuinely shocked if movieblob ever even heard of the Copts or modern Assyrians, though.
>>
>>70285836
>>70285525

At least they could bond over their love of Islam.
>>
>>70291854
>implying it's a problem
>>
File: 1384784463564.jpg (2 KB, 123x127) Image search: [Google]
1384784463564.jpg
2 KB, 123x127
>>70284205
>screwattack booted him again
>comments are 90% negative
>4:1 like/dislike ratio

This is actually depressing me. Not because I like Bob, just because I know that he won't learn anything from it. He never does.

People have been trying to tell him he's wrong for years, does he ever listen? No, of course not. He was bullied as a kid, it's just more bullies, the bullies are always trying to keep him down. It's impossible for those bullies to ever have a point. They're just bullies, bullies aren't people, right?

I don't hate Moviebob. Believe it or not, I was a huge fan once. On some level, I think I still am. I only want what's best for him. Everything that's happened to him has been on his own head, and if he really wanted to improve his situation, I'd go out of my way to help him.

But he doesn't. So I'm moving on.
>>
>>70284205
He meant

>please somebody fuck me
>>
>>70285279
We all hate him. What the fuck makes you think /co/ doesn't?
>>
>people obsessing over neckbeard manhildren on YouTube

We need a new World War.
People's priorities got fucked up.
>>
>>70296114
I think we need an alien invasion. Or maybe lizard people. Something exotic.
>>
>>70295794
Cool blog, why don't you lick his taint and get all the sesame seeds and shit crumbles out of there for him while you're at it.
>>
>>70296245
You forgot the question mark.
>>
File: 1447666302022.jpg (1 MB, 2429x1346) Image search: [Google]
1447666302022.jpg
1 MB, 2429x1346
>born to late to explore the earth
>born to early to explore the stars
>born just in time to watch the erection of a 50 story border-wall composed of numale corpses
>>
>>70284205
That guy looks like he is in his 40s and he has got toys and video games on display. What the fuck
>>
>>70296380
>this is what trumpfags actually believe
>>
>>70287129
>People didn't want a remake and it being a "feminist" remake made everyone think it would be absolutely shit.

actually saying that gives the SJW/idiot/troll their ammo cuz they'll go "SEE? ONCE YOU HEARD IT WAS "FEMINIST" AKA "WOMYN IN IT" YOU HATED IT!!! --- altho they'll claim thats because you hate womyn (CUZ U CANT GET ANY! HAHAHA GUESS WHO'S POSTING THIS! LOL!) --- when in reality you just knew that if they wanted to use the womyn-gimmick it was just going to be chock full of lowest-common-denominator shit and then its shittiness would be whiteknighted by ppl looking for a fight cuz they wanna brandish the movie as an object of social progress as opposed to letting it just being a movie.

so yeah it's late and i'm half in the bag and this isn't the most eloquently said, but you can't just groan at the idea of "an all female remake/reboot/etc that's 'feminist' in ethos/pathos/something-os" cuz then ppl will go LOL YOU CLEARLY HATE WOMEN YOU FOREVERALONE NEET VIRGIN! --- when in reality all the inevitable BS that comes with TPTB/media fucking with you via shoving this stuff in your face and almost begging you to dislike it so you can be branded a bigot/misogynist and shaped via scolding for wrongthink...... yeah it's just....fucking hell.

and of coruse if you jsut did a regular ol SJWbusters thing with patton oswalt, seth rogen, adam sandler, and jesse eisenberg it'd STILL prolly suck.... but then i guess if you didnt like it you'd be an anti-semite? idk.

>DISREGARD ^^^^THIS**** I SUCK COCKS

TLDR = i'm not too proud of being a human being nowadays. i'd rather be a houseplant 2bh
>>
>>70296384
He's 30
>>
>>70285115

BULLSHIT. she's hilarious... peep her new commercial adolf >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghl19lJJ_mA

brb, going to buy insurance for this post in case it gets some hate for being THE REALEST SHIT ON /TV/ RIGHT NOW cuz im sorry but ol girl is hilarious in a "man, i can only aspire to get fucked up enough to wanna fuck that" kind of way
>>
Eh, I like his MovieBob reviews. But then again, I only listen to / watch internet reviewers to pass the time while I do other things.
>>
File: 1458640785179.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1458640785179.gif
2 MB, 450x450
>>70296411
just got ten feet taller
>>
>"Nerd culture"
Why did people fall for this meme made up by marketers?
>>
>>70293152

>Surely that has nothing to do with liberals still clinging onto muh progress, right?

How is that any different?
>>
>>70284205
What's up with the Nintendo shrine?
>>
>>70293603

This.

Liberals are WILLFULLY ignorant of instances where people outside of their protected pet-minorities are fucking with people around the world.

Same reason so few Liberals have ever heard of Rotherham, despite them also claiming that rape is the single greatest possible crime in the spectrum of human history.

Their outrage COMPLETELY dies when it's brown people committing the crimes.
>>
>>70292309
This t b h
>>
>>70284800
/thread
>>
>>70284981
>remakes aren't usually negatively received
What parallel universe are you living in?
>>
This thread proves that nerd culture was a mistake, and the internet was a mistake. I miss when I first started posting on /b/ back in 2007ish. So Lulzy and dumb, but now even going on different boards in 2016 it's just stupid shit like this. What happened to the lulz? 4chan lost it :(
>>
Got to love the tears now we are entering a post left & sjw world
>>
>>70285525
>muh punching up
Meanwhile he and his cohorts get their jollies from making fun of poor white rural people from the south, because they've got so much institutional fucking power don't they.
>>
is he aware that no woman will have sex with him just because he says white knight stuff online?
>>
File: 18145442.jpg (37 KB, 255x400) Image search: [Google]
18145442.jpg
37 KB, 255x400
>>70297554
Mario was basically his whole reason for living when he was a kid.

He literally wishes he was Mario
>>
>>70287984
SJW only refers to the obnoxious ones, it's meant as an insult. If you're a reasonable person who's capable of having a conversation with someone that don't share all your opinions for more then five seconds without descending into namecalling you're not a sjw by definition, regardless of what your political views are.
>>
>>70287863
it's really just because the media has a strong liberal bias, trivially l especially on the internet
>>
>>70293152
How does that discredit their point? Even in a state as stereotypically liberal as California they couldn't get gay marriage legalized by democratic means, the population at large is a lot less liberal then you seem to think, university campuses aren't actually that representative of the wider world.
>>
>>70284205

>Try to get viewers by virtue signaling to SJW's

>They lose their minds and shit on James Rolfe like the psychos they are

>Defend him rationally

>SJW's now want your blubberous blood

>Make thinly veiled apology video

I never knew of this guy prior to RolfeGate. But he looks like the sort of sad, lonely man-child who would be into this sort of e-drama.

>Dat bedroom
>>
>>70292536

Where's Chis Hansen when you need him?
>>
File: purplemanxcf.jpg (96 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
purplemanxcf.jpg
96 KB, 569x802
>>70289357
Do you think Shanker Shrimp can take on CIA evil brother?
>>
>>70292478
>>70292606
this is clearly his war on terror
>>
>Any mwoah

>Bwisness

He talks like a man-baby too.
>>
>>70284205
Wow is belief in the patriarchy becoming a symptom of autism?
>>
File: 1425884271683.png (310 KB, 488x599) Image search: [Google]
1425884271683.png
310 KB, 488x599
>>
File: 1432538414395.jpg (57 KB, 584x445) Image search: [Google]
1432538414395.jpg
57 KB, 584x445
>>
File: 1432538498709.jpg (77 KB, 1012x840) Image search: [Google]
1432538498709.jpg
77 KB, 1012x840
>>
File: ac6.jpg (211 KB, 800x908) Image search: [Google]
ac6.jpg
211 KB, 800x908
>>
File: 1460790775884.png (22 KB, 621x474) Image search: [Google]
1460790775884.png
22 KB, 621x474
>>
File: 1457917562710.png (40 KB, 639x476) Image search: [Google]
1457917562710.png
40 KB, 639x476
>>
File: 5e9.png (103 KB, 892x666) Image search: [Google]
5e9.png
103 KB, 892x666
>>
File: 1457916626152.jpg (62 KB, 599x340) Image search: [Google]
1457916626152.jpg
62 KB, 599x340
>>
File: 1322138740355.jpg (95 KB, 705x679) Image search: [Google]
1322138740355.jpg
95 KB, 705x679
>>70300306
>basement apartment
>>
File: 504.jpg (59 KB, 599x660) Image search: [Google]
504.jpg
59 KB, 599x660
>>
File: 1421882427855.png (29 KB, 622x296) Image search: [Google]
1421882427855.png
29 KB, 622x296
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.