[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of Veep? Also, is JLD still fappable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: veep.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
veep.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
What does /tv/ think of Veep? Also, is JLD still fappable?
>>
More fappable now than ever and the show is not too bad, above most people's heads.
>>
>>70284102
The Thick of It is better, and I say this an an American, and yes JLD is, if anything, more fappable now than ever.
>>
Show's gone to shit after Iannucci left. Not the same, not as good, not as funny.

Seasons 1-4 are perfect though.
>>
>>70284270
>not as funny
Did you miss the episode where her mother dies and they all break down at her funeral due to the recount?
>>
>>70284169
>The Thick of It is better
but you can say that about almost anything. also an american. the thick of it is one of the best things I've ever seen in my life

veep is pretty good, haven't seen this latest season yet
>>
Best comedy since Arrested Development.

JLD is fucking hot.
>>
>>70284102
It's fucking great, and JLD is currently the best female comedian.
Also she's fucking hot.
>>
>>70284270
You're insane. If anything, season 5 is tighter or more conventional than the last 4 seasons.
>>
>>70284102
Good show thats why it never has threads on /tv/
>>
>>70284164
>above most people's heads
Which elements, specifically, are above people's heads?
>>
CUNTGATE
>>
>>70286844
It's not a -gate
>>
Is Chulmsky still on the show? I dont know why but her crazy eyes and her voice get me rock hard
>>
>>70286917
>Chulmsky
yea she is.
>>
>>70286917
Yeah she is and yeah she does.
>>
>>70286917
Yep, she's so good
>>
File: 1278205981802.png (182 KB, 297x278) Image search: [Google]
1278205981802.png
182 KB, 297x278
>>70286979
>>70286990
>>70287006
chulmsky fags identified
>>
That Catherine thing was ridiculous. So out of place it's not even funny. This isn't Scream Queens.
>>
>>70287036
I mean i love JLD too.
>>
>>70287071
IMO sometimes her character fits into an episode perfectly, other times not so much.
>>
>>70287071
>Catherine banging a chick that looks like her mother
>not funny
>>
>>70284102
I want her to sit on my face and piss up my nostrils so bad it hurts.
>>
This is probably the only universally liked show on /tv/.
>>
>>70287485
What is Chappelle's Show?
>>
>>70287366

She's pretty forgettable but some of her scenes are interesting. She's been kind of obnoxious lately but that's okay. Her crying when meemaw died was hilarious.

>>70287424

It's kind of funny but it doesn't fit the show. It's something that you would expect on, I don't know, Modern Family or whatever.
>>
>>70287516
Well, currently airing shows.
Rome and Deadwood are fairly universal too.
>>
>>70287648
Modern Family would never delve into the incestuous realm, which is why shows like Veep are so necessary
>>
>>70287424
>ywn get to see Catherine banging her while she calls her mommy's dirty girl
>>
Can't wait for Catherine showing/leaking her film. We probably will have a special mockumentary episode about all their fuck up
>>
>>70289591

I was guessing the leak but the special mockumentary about it better be good just like the one in court last season.
I feel bad for Selina.
>>
>>70284270
it's literally exactly the same, if no one told you he left you wouldn't be able to tell the difference
>>
>>70287424
What I don't remember this happening?
>>
>>70290225
Last episode.
>>
>>70287458
I'd pay to see that.
>>
>>70284102
It's good and yes. Also, Anna Chlumsky's tits make it very fappable
>>
>>70289694
>>70289591
I remember when she first starts the mockumentary she records them discussing throwing Bill Ericcson under the bus
>>
the problem of this show is the problem with Archer : too much sex
>>
>>70295190
do you even watch Veep
>>
Would you a Droopy Dog/Catherine?
>>
>>70289029
I wonder if anyone is going bring up the Freudian nature of Cathryn replacing her neglectful mommy with a lesbian clone.
>>70287648
?? it's not some weepy emotional 'i accept you no matter what' plotline between family. If anything the joke will be that there's nothing catheryn could do that would make anyone/her mother give a shit about her. Her coming out will probably be comedically undermined by Jonah's "my boyfriend's not a billonaire!" slip up and subsequent fake gayness to poll better.

the only similarity between the shows is that they have characters who are 'family' and one person in the show is gay. Show about Le Quirky but Moralistic Family Values =/= Show about power hungry, emotionally/morally vacuous sociopaths scrambling over each other to reach the top
>>
>>70295433
she chose to be fucked by her gym techer
>>
>>70295656
you seem confused
>>
>tfw the korean place doesn't accept the coupon you already paid for
>tfw the chinks won't let you adopt a baby
>tfw everyone makes fun of you at press conferences
>tfw you fucked up the thing with the coffee and live in constant fear of being fired

Being Mike is suffering.
>>
>>70296096
at least he's the best character
>>
>>70296140
I dunno, l'm torn between him and autistic Kent right now.

The whole Jon H. Ryan arc was breddy gud too.

>Chasing a kid in your Congress ad

They're all autistic tbqhwy.
>>
>>70296336
thank non-existent jesus
>>
Kent is one of the funniest but Mike is one of the few likable characters

Is he still pretending to be a Jesus Freak to get a baby out of that surrogate? I wonder how Aspergers Athiest Kent is going to respond, if at all
>>
>>70284102
I would have no problems banging her... And that as soon as her dad croaks she will be worth billions
>>
>>70296545
That was more of a Wendy scene for me.

>Yes, I am very Christian. Definitely not Jewish.
>We go to the Church of the Holy Heart of Jesus
>Amen
>>
>>70284102
JLD is like a fine wine, she is the hottest she has ever been.

I really like it, every episode guarantees me laughs.
Personally I find it better than The Thick of It and In the Loop, but I can see how people prefer those
>>
>>70287366
I really feel that's intentional.
>>
>>70295510
yes, then I would leave her.

she seems so needy and clingy.
>>
>>70296096
don't forget
>constantly berated by your peers and "friends"

they see him as the most useless person next to Jonah
>>
>>70296096
It feels like every season is an arc of suffering for Mike.
>>
who suffers more Cathryn or Mike
>>
>>70297414
Mike. who's Cathryn
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.