[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Shield-actor Michael Jace was today found guilty of 2nd degree
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: shield.gif (63 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
shield.gif
63 KB, 320x240
The Shield-actor Michael Jace was today found guilty of 2nd degree of his wife April Jace.

And he seemed to mild mannered in the show. God damnit, Julien.
>>
>Black guy commits a crime
Surprised?
>>
>>70279096
not really, just how I'm not surprised when a white guy is found guilty of being a pedo
>>
>>70279066
Maybe his wife called him a faggot.
>>
>>70279111
Blacks are more likely to molest children as well.
>>
>>70279066
I'm like seven episodes in and this fucking faggot is so fucking cringy goddammit, he almost ruins the show, this actually helps lol

>>70279111
yeah it's not like indian and pakistani niggers have entire pedo communities
>>
>nigger kills someone
What is this world coming to?
>>
>>70279205
& what's your point? The difference is it's legal for them therefore not a crime
>>
>>70279096
>>70279265

It's a huge contrast, though, of how he was in the show and... this. I know it's acting but sometimes an actor's character reflects his personality. This is just the complete opposite.

Jace apparently also taunted his wife before killing her. I don't even know what to think anymore.
>>
>>70279366
>I don't even know what to think anymore
Anon he was a nigger that knew how to act, even monkeys can be trained to do so. Are you surprised when they rip people's faces off as well?
>>
>>70279205
>I'm like seven episodes in and this fucking faggot is so fucking cringy goddammit,

his character storyline is intended to make you feel uncomfortable.

The Shield operates on both face value and in meta levels at the same time. Just accept it and take it all in. You're in for a hell of a ride.
>>
N E V E R R E L A X
I
G
G
E
R
>>
>>70279066

>2nd degree of his wife April Jace

that's a highly qualified wife
>>
Never relax around niggers
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.