[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK, so now that was great. How hard is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: DEadPOole.jpg (8 KB, 300x161) Image search: [Google]
DEadPOole.jpg
8 KB, 300x161
OK, so now that was great. How hard is this?
>>
>>70277910
Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>70277948
lol you can talk tough online all you want but if Big P and Deadpool were here we both know you wouldn't say shit. You'd use more respectful language. They've been known to have quite the temper, especially Big P. You might upset and you definitely don't want to do that. Wouldn't end well for you.
>>
>>70277948
I would watch it again. I would watch it between Predator & Die Hard. If only capeshit did more of this.
>>
Garbage. Absolute garbage.

Also proof that people everywhere are stupid. I'm sitting in the theater after the credits are rolling and the people around me (including the fat chick behind me who was kicking my seat the whole time) are talking about how Deadpool was so hilarious and startlingly raunchy. "We didn't know a super hero movie could do that!"

Are you fucking kidding me? First off, did you ever see Super? Also, that whole thing was put together so if the studio wanted to make it PG-13 they'd only have to make a few small edits - i.e. CGI blood, quick shots of nudity with no main actors in them, and f-bombs that are all said off screen or by characters without mouths. It wasn't funny. Nor was a deconstruction of anything.

All we have was a not-so-wise-cracking jackass who wants to fix his face and blatantly points out the flaws of his own movie and expects us to laugh at how shitty it was. The humor is as intelligent as youtube poop I would have watched in middle school.

If you think this movie is good then you're on the wrong board(go to /b/)
>>
That said Ryan Reynolds fucked up the easiest of easiest... Green Lantern.

The coolest of the coolest capeshit needs a remake.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 960x848) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 960x848
>>70277910
They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking scene is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote on this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you plan on voting for Bernie Sanders this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this movie is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this meme is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit movie is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because children and spergs can't get enough meme cuck shitposting you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.

Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit
>>
>>70279429
>>>/pol/
>>
You have to be literally intellectually inferior to like this piece of shit.

>inb4 fedora

raised by ruskis, mom never put on the radio when we were kids, it was either some political talk show or classical. didnt watch tv, dad always put on films in different languages so we wouldn't start forgetting how to speak in different languages so yeah i guess we are fedora

either way saw this with my sister and brother. Awful timing for a meetup I guess, there weren't many other flicks we could agree on. All three of us didn't laugh once throughout the entire thing. Proud of my sister somewhat for not falling for the lawl so quirky shit and liking it just to look quirky xD.

/blog post
>>
I dont understand why it had such a happy ending
It seemed to clash with everything that came before it
>>
Only capeshit movie that is exactly like the comic.
>>
Certainly better than BvS, Civil War, and new Xmen from what I hear
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 125x47) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 125x47
>>70279589
>>
I think I smirked like two or three times in total. And obviously the story was total shit as well
>>
It's great but only if you enjoy retarded TV shows and don't really understand what makes a good movie. Deadpool had a script so bland, boring and predictable they needed to compensate it with average, try hard offensive jokes and a bunch of visually appealing clichéd action shots. It really feels like a dragging and expensive TV episode. But why not, they have the money, the ship is in full motion, why not experiment with that.
I'm surprised the movie was a success and it's still being mentioned. Objectively it deserved to be somewhere lower than the Hulk movie but I guess there are just too many overexcited teenagers on this board.
>>
Haha

Heh...heh...

....ummmmm

Zzzzzzzz
>>
File: 1417816935616.jpg (477 KB, 905x917) Image search: [Google]
1417816935616.jpg
477 KB, 905x917
I don't get all you asshats. I am not saying this flick was above criticism, but I don't see any value in talking about this film with a realistic and appropriate sense of expectation. If I held any capeshit film to the expectations of your typical independent arthouse film crowd then I could talk shit about them all day as well. I don't see the point.
>>
without*
>>
I think it's fine.I used to be a pretty big Deadpool fan but that faded years ago. The movie did a lot of stuff right even though I felt the bulk of the humor was too sexual. It's a pretty bare bones superhero story and having your guy point that out doesn't really keep it from being a mediocre superhero movie.
>>
with*
>>
penis*
>>
>>70277910
It was enjoyable shit; nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>70281947
A movie doesn't get a pass just because it wasn't trying to be good.
>>
>>70281947
You're on a board filled with permavirgin contrarian neckbeard faggots, it is in their very DNA to hate anything that is popular.
>>
>>70277910

It was funny, which is all it needed to be, but the story was generic Disneyfied garbage.
>>
>>70282299
>Deadpool
>funny

pick one
>>
>>70282137
>not getting a pass
that's the "not above criticism" part.
>"trying" to be "good"
that's the "appropriate sense of expectation" part. The film tried to be a good handful of things, and succeeded in several. So one can argue in favor of the movie that it is "serviceable", which is much, much less of a slippery slope than "good" is, because "good" implies a lot of unsaid things which depend on the audience.
>>70282164
Well I can't say that I'm not a faggot and a neckbeard myself, but I believe that someone needs to butt in with some moderate opinions from time to time, before the board completely degrades to yet another echo chamber.
>>
>expect it to be spaceballs meets comedy violence but with superheroes
>it's a Chuck Lorre sitcom
>>
>>70277910
its not as good as you think it is.

>hero overcomes personal struggle
>kills bad guy
>saves the girl

its the same formular as any other capeshit with the difference of reddit jokes and breaking the 4th wall aka talking to the audience.
>>
>>70279429
>republicans
>making good films
Loving
Every
Laugh
>>
>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who enjoyed Deadpool.
Why do I keep coming here?
>>
>>70282549
>Well I can't say that I'm not a faggot and a neckbeard myself, but I believe that someone needs to butt in with some moderate opinions from time to time, before the board completely degrades to yet another echo chamber.

congratulations, you're being contrarian to contrarianism
>>
>>70283060
would you classify that as a neutral observation or a bad habit?
>>
>>70279429
Quit ovaryacting, woman
>>
Do you also avoid movies with certain actors who dont share your political ideology?
>>
I liked it, it was refreshing compared to all those Marvel movies coming out.
>>
>>70278052
>"We didn't know a super hero movie could do that!"
This is the only part that I agree with from your post.

Like, the comics do this shit all the time.

People have no imagination, I swear. I saw the movie kinda 'late', since I'm a poorfag, I just waited until it hit Blu-Ray, but I loved it and it was pretty much exactly what you'd expect it to be if you weren't an idiot. Translated the character into the big screen pretty damn well.

I just wish other studios would put that kind of love and willingness to be faithful to the source material into their adaptations. I'm looking at you, WB.

>>70278192
That was more WB's fault if anything. And Ryan Reynolds was always a poor choice for Hal Jordan.
>>
>>70277910
LITERALLY "hahahah we're vulgar, not like those other guys" "hahahahah we're rated r" "hahahaha we're telling you we're offensive even if there isn't a single offensive scene and the movie and we tip toe around anything that could actually offend anyone hahahahah" "btw everything will feel like a glorified b-movie but don't worry, no one will notice"
>>
>>70278192
Green Lantern is the biggest fucking joke dont act like its not. Fucking Aquaman is cooler than the entire Green Lantern and compatriots bullshit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDMJpsDNg28
>>
>>70278016
good taste anon
>>
>>70278016
>putting deadpool on the same level as those classics
>>
>>70282698
Because you literally have nowhere else to go
>>
>>70279429
seeing this pasta posted again might be the best thing that happens to me day

i hate my life
>>
>>70279429
Omg, is it like sexist of me to hit you or sexist of me NOT to hit you?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.