[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait, where were the consequences?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Wait, where were the consequences?
>>
>>70275755

it made a billion dollars
>>
Dire
>>
>>70275755
What, you wanted Cap and Iron Man to kill each other? You wanted Zemo to win? Fuck off

the point of the ending is that even though they may find themselves on opposite sides of the law, The Avengers have an unbreakable bond and will always be there for each other. I'm sorry you've been raised on subversive entertainment and think heroes being fundamentally good people despite their flaws isn't "consequential"
>>
>>70275755
I get this is bait, and I don't even like marvel that much, but I'll reply anyway.

>The avengers are literally split in half
>War Machine is now unable to walk without being in an iron man suit
>Any superhero activity is illegal
>Everybody hates tony
>Cap and all of his associates are fugitives and the government is after them
>Bucky has re-frozen himself because he doesn't want to be used anymore, so he is now out of the next few movies, at least

I get no one died, but the consequences change how the next movies in the MCU are gonna be set
>>
Cap is uninvited from Tony's birthday party.
>>
>>70275755
The token black guy that no one knows his name got cripped for a little while
>>
>>70275899

The bond seemed pretty broken when the team was split in half, a large number of them imprisoned and became fugitives after being broken out by Cap, only two remaining Avengers and a third that is disabled for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>70275899
>You wanted Zemo to win?

Didn't he?
>>
File: disney unmasked.jpg (77 KB, 1003x665) Image search: [Google]
disney unmasked.jpg
77 KB, 1003x665
>>70275755

>War
>not one single death

dat Marvel realism
>>
>>70275985
Did you miss the part where Iron Man was ignoring Ross and refusing to go after them?

Did you miss the letter from Steve and the cell phone?
>>
>>70275755
that's a story for another time
>>
>>70275974
>The token black guy that no one knows his name got cripped for a little while
Bucky, right?
>>
>>70276148
BUT THE STORY NEXT TIME WILL BE SHIT
>>
>>
>>70276445
Bucky is the white guy with the metal arm
>>
>>70275755

Well the movie made it seem like a huge deal that at the end, Team Cap were fugitives.

But by the next movie, the next major threat will cause everyone to set aside their differences and the big falling out won't even matter.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.