[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so hows the new roots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: HwDaxNF.jpg (91 KB, 634x945) Image search: [Google]
HwDaxNF.jpg
91 KB, 634x945
so hows the new roots?
>>
Saw reactions on Twitter. It was just black people and coal burners re-tweeting lines from the movie trying to sound deep. Meanwhile they're missing important aspects of the movie by tweeting like retards.
>>
>>70275120
How would you know people are "missing important aspects of the movie" if you're observing people tweeting about the movie instead of paying attention yourself, retard?
>>
>>70276499
Who said he was watching and not just reading the tweets, you idiot? Pay attention

I have seen people watching and tweeting about some shows I had already seen and they do miss a lot of stuff and think the plot if full of holes or don't make any sense
>>
>>70274887
Did the slave masters white wife want to fuck kunta kinte? When she first met him she was grilling his big black fuck stick like she was craving for it to be inserted into her white pussy.
>>
>>70276572
Yeah, you have a problem with tenses.

1) Anon mentions people "re-tweeting lines from the movie trying to sound deep" (BTW, can one actually hear on Twitter?)

2) Anon mentions "important aspects of the movie" people are missing due to their tweeting like a oblivious hypocrite

3) I mention the facts above

4) Instead of minding your own business of juggling your fathers nuts with your tongue, you decided to try to correct me on shit in defense of a doofus that just wanted to insults people watching "black people and coal burners."

5) You'll bark like a dumb bitch again to save face here, giving me the satisfaction of knowing I'm riling up a ninnybitch, perhaps, the same one that was on Twitter instead of watching Roots
>>
oh look, another "words on face" poster
with a character who definitely couldn't read English
>>
>>70277260
You suffer from both OCD and Tourette's, don't you?
>>
>>70277550
He speaks that line in the movie, dumb-dumb.

He learned to speak English during the time skip, and the writing on the face is the producers relaying a message to the audience, you absolute moron.
>>
File: levar-burton.jpg (140 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
levar-burton.jpg
140 KB, 1200x627
What's the point of making remake when original is a masterpiece?
>>
>>70277448
>riling up a ninnybitch
Who the fuck talks like this?
>>
John Amos is classically underused.

Ben Vereen? The cast better be Hall Of Fame, son.
>>
>>70278004
I don't know, but I kinda like it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.