[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Silicon Valley thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
this guy actually fucks

what do you think about the latest episode?
>>
>>70274719
Probably gonna drop it if it keeps going like this.It was a total cringefest.
>>
>>70274774
well it wasn't the best episode I suppose, but it wasn't bad either

I'm only worried a bit that they will go downhill like tbbt and start introducing too many female characters and adjusting the series for a general audience
>>
>>70274967
they literally shut the door on 2 females today
>>
>>70274719
I liked this episode best so far this season because there wasn't too much conflict, it was just funny shenanigans around the house . I don't like the more dramatic episodes as much
>>
>>70275174
>>
>tfw dinesh
>>
>>70274774
this anon is right

>>70274967
it's already started, look how awkward they handled the introduction of the side plot whores
>>
>using tabs over spaces
>actually using emacs over vim
holy shit richard is autistic as fuck
>>
>>70275470
>just now realizing that

???
>>
I just write code in one continuous string
>>
>>70275470
Who the fuck uses spaces over tabs. Disgusting.
>>
>>70274967
inb4 richards girl joins the "crew" and beard guy shuns her until she wins a typing competition and respects her vagina
>>
>>70275627
The scary thing is that I can see that being an episode. I have enough faith in Mike Judge though that he wouldn't do it.
>>
>>70275548
I actually started watching this season.
>>70275623
The standards for literally all python programmers use spaces because readability and consistency is much more important to programming than a fucking 5% reduction in filesizes.
>>
Not bad. I like that bighead is poor without even getting fucked by the NDA stuff.
>>
>>70275772
>The standards for literally all python programmers use spaces because readability and consistency is much more important to programming than a fucking 5% reduction in filesizes.

>python programmers
You can't program a script, anon.
>>
>>70275901
>MY higher level programming language created to protect our brains from the insanity of machine code is superior to YOUR higher level programming language created to protect our brains from the insanity of machine code because mine is harder to read!
>>
>>70276082
Tabs are visually the same as spaces.
>>
>>70275627
no.. no.. nooo. no no no non nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>70275262
/thread
>>
People complaining about nerds vs girls jokes should just avoid shows about nerds. Honestly, the whole bit where the girl who's been around from the start nearly gets together with Richard was worse
>>
>oh my god. I'm dogface.
>>
>>70275793
>business partner spends the last of your money paying off a blogger to protect the last of your money

Also... Wasn't his nickname "Baghead" in seasons 1 and 2? I laughed when Belson called him up on stage and introduced him as "Bighead," I assumed he'd got his name wrong.

"Baghead" makes more sense too since his surname is Baggetti. I didn't imagine it did I?
>>
>>70277382
watch season 1 again dude, you have it wrong, they call him Bighead and he was introduced as Baghead
>>
>>70276211
*as long as everyone on the team is programming with the exact same tools
too bad reality kicks in
>>
>>70275627
>i work at google
>as a bartneder?

BASED GILFOYLE
>>
>>70274719
The last two episodes kinda felt filler even though they had some good jokes

Having a "date" episode was a nice switch up from the regular stuff, but this ep honestly felt like it was written by a guest writer
>>
>>70274719
Where the FUCK is Jian Yang
>>
Richard is the wooorst! Why don't they call him Dick, cause that's what he is. What the fuck is his problem!
>>
I laughed when he fell down the stairs
>>
Totally based improvisor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ7iHdJbIqE
>>
>>70278712
the stairs joke was a good wrap up to a mediocre sitcom situation
>>
>>70274774
How was it a cringefest?
>>
OP fucks. OP fucks, amirite? OP fucks!
>>
>>70274719
i hope jared is prostituting himself
>>
>>70275262

We're all Dinesh, anon. We're all the dogface.
>>
>>70279185
I've seen both Zach and Thomas Middleditch do improv and it was absolutely hilarious. Middleditch in particular is completely insane and I wish they wrote more of that energy into his character on the show
>>
>>70280922
middleditch is actually surprisingly charismatic
>>
its just gonna give more power to the reddit memers desu
>>
Bighead is going to be fine right? One of his incubatees is going to give him some money when he hits it big right?
>>
>>70280922
Middleditch's instagram is GOAT.
>>
>>70278284
He transgendered into Dang, idiot
>>
File: sv10.png (57 KB, 640x137) Image search: [Google]
sv10.png
57 KB, 640x137
reminder that jared is canon trans :)
>>
>>70282606
t. gilfoyle
>>
Why are you people acting like they didn't hire a bunch of female writers after season two wrapped?
>>
File: sad bernd cat.jpg (29 KB, 507x504) Image search: [Google]
sad bernd cat.jpg
29 KB, 507x504
This is what I fucking feel about this episode:

http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1464734217985.webm
>>
>>70281279
Has Big Head ever not been "fine" with anything?
The things he cares most about in life are not actually that expensive, he just wants to hang out with his buddies and he has an agreeable personality that makes people prone to tolerating his presence.
>>
I had to take a 20-minute break after seeing that scene with Dinesh.

I'm still getting teary-eyed thinking about it.
>>
>>70283829
>>70284330
>there are ugly people in this thread right now

Ew.
>>
>>70278474
spaces.
>>
>>70277875
She worked at facebook you fucking idiot
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.