[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: post movies that /tv/ told you were good that were actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: images (4).jpg (58 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
58 KB, 720x1080
ITT: post movies that /tv/ told you were good that were actually shit

Pic related for me.
>scenes were shit are about to go down between Godzilla and the MUTOs
>HAHA NOPE FUCK THAT LET'S CUT BACK TO QUICKSLAV AND HIS INCESTOUS FAMILY BULLSHIT INSTEAD

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to do this to a fucking kaiju movie and keep kaiju action to a minimum? Godzilla felt more like he wasn't even the focus of the movie and it was named after him. Even Pacific Rim had more kaiju fights than this shit.

At least the fight in the end was good though.
>>
>>70267174
shutup faggot
>>
Nothing you said was a criticism
>>
>Godzilla felt more like he wasn't even the focus of the movie and it was named after him
Never watch the first Godzilla.
>>
>>70267206
>>70267212
>>70267232
It was shit. Deal with it, Redditors.
>>
>>70267174
This

and

Avengers
The Dark Knight Rises
Taken
Every Craig James Bond
Paranormal Activity
The Conjuring

I'm bored so I will stop there.
>>
>>70267174
Worse than 98
>>
>>70267174
>Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to do this to a fucking kaiju movie and keep kaiju action to a minimum?
Well, Monsters is good. Don't believe me? Watch it. Godzilla had no compelling humans to carry it. Reddit will agrue "hurrrrrrrrrr the original godzilla focused on humans too!!!!!!!!! It doesn't matter than nugodzilla's sucks!"
>>
>>70267286
Godzilla '98 is actually a better kaiju movie than the 2014 abortion if you ignore that the 98 movie is about Godzilla and treat it as a different monster.
>>
sicario was awful
>>
>>70267353
>Godzilla '98 is actually a better kaiju movie than the 2014 abortion
It isn't. Even though Modern GZ is dogshit it still made me gasp. GZ 98 is the only movie I fell asleep watching in theaters. That's how bad it is. I can't believe they got this retard to direct a Star Wars movie.
>>
File: godzook1.png (287 KB, 981x478) Image search: [Google]
godzook1.png
287 KB, 981x478
>>70267353
>>
>every redditor hyped that their favorite breaking pleb actor Cranston was in it
>gets 5 minutes on screen
>redditors get butthurt and call the movie shit

OP is reddit
>>
>>70267174
Yeah the Hawaii fight pissed everyone off. Cutting away from it was just retarded.
>>
>>70267174
Have you never seen a kaiju flick before or something?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.