[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Spider-Man 2 a modern masterpiece? https://www.youtube.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: latest.jpg (405 KB, 989x1400) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
405 KB, 989x1400
Is Spider-Man 2 a modern masterpiece?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlcUdNFfh7A
>>
>>70267077
It's certainly capekino
>>
I have the bluray set but only end up watching the first two movies every few years. Only saw the third one at the cinema and sas hugely disappointed.
>>
>>70267077
shut up faggot
>>
>end of spider-man 2
>MJ says "go get 'em tiger"

Why not spider?
>>
Probably the best super hero movie behind nolan's batman movies and maybe x-2
>>
Why wasnt 3 as good? Did Raimi give up?
>>
>>70267488

Same downfall of any sequel. They think more more more stuff is better and all it does it make it a focusless clusterfuck where nothing stands out.
>>
>>70267215
She's cucking him with Thomas Fireheart/Puma, that's why.
>>
>>70267531
Take out Venom and the 3 is alright.
>>
>>70267488
>>70267531

I don't understand why movie companies do this.

>have formula
>prints money for 2 movies
>JUST FUCK MY MOVIE UP for the 3rd

Why? We'd have spiderman movies until grandpa Toby died if they stuck to it
>>
>>70267488

Studio wanted more villains.
Raimi got fucked over by producers.
Raimi makes a joke of a film as a fuck you.
>>
>>70267488

>3 was my favourite

All you cucks who complain don't get Raimi at all and the dance scene with emo peter was fucking GOAT. It's a comic book movie.

Only bad point was green goblin 2.
>>
>>70267215

> "I know being spiderman is important to the city and i have to come to terms with that"

Next film:

> "Spiderman please pay more attention to me and not being spiderman"
>>
>>70267990

Peter's priorities got fucked up in 3.
That was the whole plot, going back to his roots as a hero and as a person.
>>
>>70267372
>behind nolan's batman movies
get out
>>
The intro credits to Spider-Man 2 are GOAT.

>that art of scenes from the first movie
>that Elfman score
>that climax with uncle Ben's grave
>>
>>70267077
I remember before the movie came out and I saw one of the trailers that had Dr. Octopus fucking up those doctors. I was so fucking stoked.

The movie didn't fail to deliver either.
>>
this film is pure Kino
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.