[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why? http://www.indiewire.com/article/th e-man-from-earth-se
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: man from earth.png (32 KB, 642x381) Image search: [Google]
man from earth.png
32 KB, 642x381
Why?
http://www.indiewire.com/article/the-man-from-earth-sequel-vanessa-williams-sterling-knight-20160528
>>
>>70266434
Maybe in sequel he will reveal himself as the Emperor of Mankind?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zVGeeztbD4
>>
File: the-man-from-earth-holocene.jpg (41 KB, 373x576) Image search: [Google]
the-man-from-earth-holocene.jpg
41 KB, 373x576
>>
>>70266591
Looks nice. Hope they don't fuck it up.
>>
>>70266734
Well, they are quoting Nietzsche on poster and using words like Holocene in the title. So they are going back in time. Its gonna be more intresting than the Assassin's Creed movie that i can tell you.
>>
Man From Earth definitely makes my top 5 fr movies so conceptually smug and obnoxious they're physically painful to watch.

Literal garbage only the lowest of the low would fall for.
>>
>>70266896
>Holocene
>going back in time
Dude, we are currently living in the Holocene epoch.
>>
>>70266974
here is your (You)
what are other 4 movies from that list?
>>
>>70266434
shut up faggot
>>
>>70266989
yeah yeah but no need to mention that if you are going to talk about present time or about the future. Imagine some sci-fi bullshit in year 2100 and people there say - "you know pal, despite all this future tech we are still living in the Cenozoic Era". makes no sense
>>
I don't know what i would do with the immortality. Playing games and watching anime would become boring after a time. And fucking would give me all the venereal deseases in the world over the few hundreds of years
>>
>>70267017
Cube
Circle
After the Dark

I forgot the fifth.
>>
>>70267578
ur a faggit m8
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.