[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck happened to this show? It went from okay slice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 701555752.jpg (104 KB, 665x375) Image search: [Google]
701555752.jpg
104 KB, 665x375
What the fuck happened to this show?
It went from okay slice of life sitcom to progressively darker and more depressing until the series finale where Roseanne reveals Dan died, her sister was gay, and Mark and David were actually dating the opposite sisters.
Then years later she goes on to reveal that in a conceived reunion Dan's death would have been faked, DJ would have died in Iraq, and Darlene would have been revealed to be gay.
What is it with Roseanne and people being gay? In the show her mom is gay, in the finale her sister is gay, in the proposed reunion her daughter is gay. Is Roseanne herself possibly gay? And why is she so fucking depressed?
All that said, 10/10 sitcom and I doubt anything this good will ever come on TV again. Maximum comfy, it's the only show I can stand to watch with my girlfriend.
>>
I always got the impression darlene would have had nice tits despite her face?
>>
Roseanne fought the network and her writers throughout the show as she tried to gain more creative control.

I think her writers actually revolted against her at some point.

She never wanted it to be a comfy show with fat jokes. She wanted to explore issues.
>>
>>70263159

You implying Darlene was ugly?
>>
>>70263159
Uh Sara Gilbert was prime jewess pussy during her youth...
>>
>>70263235
she was more attractive than roseanne
>>
>>70263206
>She wanted to explore issues.
>it's a dan talks to dj about masturbation episode
scarred me for life
>>
It's called mental illness.

It's not that much of a secret.
>>
>>70263116
>Mark dead
>David a millionaire

The wrong kid died
>>
>>70263206
It did work pretty well exploring domestic issues, some sort of Married With Children lite would have never worked for it. It's just that the last season really went to hell.
>>
>>70263457
This. Also, Sarah Chalke best Becky.
>>
You can always spot the retard who doesn't get the point of the last season.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.