[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We were wandering around the town with my friends today when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
We were wandering around the town with my friends today when we stumbled upon a local imax cinema. The posters outside were pointing out for us that they show this movie today. My friends told me that it could be good, that they will pay money to see this movie. I told them that I heard that it's not a very good flick. After a while they talked me into it, mainly because I didn't want to go home yet.

I didn't really play WoW the heck amount my friends did and I thought I won't even enjoy the movie without knowing the background. I couldn't be more wrong at that time. Man, what a surprise it was!

The images I've seen floating around here aren't even half true, the film looked absolutely gorgeous on the big screen and it took only few scenes until it immersed me into it's beauties. The story was absolutely great too, if I should advice this to anyone I'd definitely speak up to Avatarheads out there. If only the Avatar was a hundred times more badass.

I was sceptical and now I know. Don't trust the people who hasn't seen this film. It's a true event when you need to get up and go. Probably will see you there because soon I'll go see Warcraft again!
>>
lol,,Sure.
>>
>>70258801
>its a shitposter makes up a story to pretend to be a shill episode

oh boy another rerun
>>
>>70258801
nice false flag, disney
>>
>>70258801
Tell me; Did it look realer than real life?
>>
You guys are the worst, first 5 posts are shill vs antishill.

Movie hasnt even come out yet.
>>
>>70259142>>70259171
>>70259193

it's a repost. This is ironic shilling role play.
>>
>>70259193
No, it looked like a well made quality CGI. Just what this film is.
>>
>>70259315
hallo, if didn't come out in the us, doesn't mean that people in other countries haven't seen it yet
>>
I watched it yesterday and it was pretty good desu senpai
>>
realer then real life #warcraft #outnow
>>
10/10 experience, absolutely stunning
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.