[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
discuss
>>
File: Kardashian.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Kardashian.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>
JUICE?
>>
File: 1455797496187.jpg (40 KB, 570x427) Image search: [Google]
1455797496187.jpg
40 KB, 570x427
>>70258631
>>
>>70258719
i'm just glad david schwimmer can still get work
>>
will probably sweep the emmys
>>
i wasn't alive when this was happening, and i have so many questions

did the show exaggerate the evidence or was it really that obvious he did it? like why did he get off if they had so much tying him to the crime? why would he try to kill himself if he did it? i guess he was really abusive to nicole - was it just part of the typical remorse abuser's go through in the abuse cycle or was did he just really not want to go to jail? in the show it seems like he really dissociated himself from the crime like emotionally and mentally, was he like that during the trial?
>>
>>70259137
the whole thing was televised so you could probably answer your own questions with a tiny bit of research but yes, it was very clear oj did it and he was a nut, you can't completely rationalize his guilt and anger since he's never admitted to anything aside from the cash grab book he wrote a few years ago
>>
>>70258762
He has some new AMC show it looks good, something about a restaurant and the mob.
>>
Haven't seen it yet.

But I will comment on the casting. Most seem great, except OJ himself.

Sorry but his physically intimidating presence is a part of who he is, they should have cast someone else who could portray that.
>>
>>70259184
yeah i've read some stuff on the net about it but i just wanted some of the perceptions people had of him/the trial while it was actually going on. i was born two years after the trial ended so i've only heard references about it and didn't even know much about it until i started watching this/looking it up, let alone like the cultural impact it had at the time
>>
best show in ten years
>>
>>70258435
Literally the original dindu
>>
>>70260743

oh my god I did not realize this.

Gotta head over to /r/ and ask someone to photoshop the poster. Change it to "The First Dindu" or "Dindu: Origins"
>>
When is /tv/ going to discuss this piece of kino?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.