[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is he doing irreparable damage to what little is left of his career?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 16
File: images-2.jpg (85 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
85 KB, 720x1080
is he doing irreparable damage to what little is left of his career?
>>
Does he do Snowden's autistic mumble voice in this movie?
>>
>>70257275
Oliver Stone still does shit?
>>
JGL is such a cutie
>>
>>70257302
yes

>>70257368
yes
>>
>>70257275
>Implying this won't be GOAT

Snowdon is an American hero. Trailer looked great.
>>
>>70257275
Someone get this whistleblower outta here
>>
>>70257461
>Be a traitor
>Endangers the life of thousands of people
>Some l33t hackors on an anime forum think you're a hero.

Snowden is a disgrace , I'm not even american but this guy disgusts me
>>
File: banes world.jpg (41 KB, 680x523) Image search: [Google]
banes world.jpg
41 KB, 680x523
>>70257702
> Only l33t hackers on an anime forum
>Not 70% of the world
>>
>>70257754
60% of the American people will vote for Clinton, doesn't make her less of a criminal.
>>
File: 22.png (2 MB, 1519x1080) Image search: [Google]
22.png
2 MB, 1519x1080
>>70257783
they're going to claim that 60% of us voted for her, anyway.
>>
>>70257702
>traitor
>>
File: 600full-p_j_-o'rourke.jpg (117 KB, 200x334) Image search: [Google]
600full-p_j_-o'rourke.jpg
117 KB, 200x334
>>70257275
>The only safe place is on the run
lol trying to make it sound like assassins are after him. He's in danger of going to jail. Whoopdee doo. Go tell these sob story to niggers in Compton.
>>
>>70257826
>Reveals classified information and then proceed to flee to Russia
>Not a traitor guyz!!

When will you fags realise that countries, especially when they're as important as the USA do morally debatable shit that is needed? What if betrayed his country Snowden during the cold war? What would have happened?
>>
>>70257826
Taking state secrets to China and then Russia is like what...file sharing?
>>
>>70257783
>moving the goalpost
>>
>>70257918
holy shit you're retarded

for one thing we're not currently at war with Russia

for another, the information he revealed was that the American government was secretly spying on pretty much 100% of its citizens' electronic communications without their knowledge
>>
>>70257985
Umm...he also had the stolen software.
>>
>>70258024
>I don't understand how whistleblowing works
Of course he had the fucking software you idiot. How else would he know about it. If he didn't have it there would be no proof
>>
>>70257918
>proceed to flee to Russia
The feds deliberately revoked his passport while he was in Russia, exactly so that rubes like you would think he's some sort of hypocrite.

Besides, it was the intelligence community that was violating the constitution to begin with. I'm not sure if you understand basic concepts like consent of the governed or the social contract, but the U.S. government was allowed the power it has so long as it obeyed certain restrictions meant to protect the rights and lives of its citizens. Because those rights were violated, technically those NSA employees committed treason.

By all means though, continue as you were.
>>
How many dickpics did he see?
Did he see your dipic?
>>
>>70258058
i have never taken a photo of my dick
>>
>>70257917
>lol trying to make it sound like assassins are after him
there are very few reasons that federal law allows death penalties for, treason is one of them.
>>70257918
>What if betrayed his country Snowden during the cold war?
and what if my aunt had wheels? it doesn't fucking matter, because neither did.
>When will you fags realise that countries, especially when they're as important as the USA do morally debatable shit that is needed?
read what he's actually released. and he's very careful about reading the shit he releases. He's suppossedly leaked thousands of pages and has 1.7 million. He has handled it probably as best as he could. The goverment doesn't get to violate your civil rights on some thin premise of security. enjoy being a sheep.
>>
>>70258046
1) it doesn't belong to him
2) it's a top secret clandestine program (hint: that's why he had to have a security clearance) and he took it to the Chinese and Russians.
>>
>>70257985
He still is a traitor, why is it so hard to understand? I signed a contract (key word signed) and agreed to not reveal classified information, which he did. Now if he weren't a coward, head go to prison but oh no, what hero for spouting memes on Twitter while being a dead lift for his country

>>70258054
Why was he in Russia in the first place smartass?
If you think a piece of paper written by a dozen of faggot in the 18th century is relevant in today's age of intelligence, then you might as well kill yourself with the katanas you bought with your allowance money

>>70257950
Not an argument
>>
>>70258054
Only redditards lionize snowden this much. They also don't know how meta-data works either.
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>70258133
So constitution doesn't matter? Government should just do whatever they want?
>>
>>70257702
>Outs unconstitutional domestic spying
>traitor
You must live in Bongland where it's acceptable to be spied on by your own government.
>>
I doubt if Snowden revealed a Jew conspiracy that ran the world there would be so many keyboard warriors on here calling him a traitor.
>>
>>70258163
Didn't hear you complain when they prevented acts of terrorisme, when they went full rampage and killed Ben Laden

>>70258206
Muh rights! Muh freedom!
>>
>>70258133
>He should just man up and go to a black site prison to be tortured and murdered, what kind of pussy tries to avoid being murdered?

>The constitution only matters when I want it to
>>
>>70258133
>I signed a contract
so did the goverment.
>how dare you break a contract by revealing we broke a contract
a bit hypocritical
>Now if he weren't a coward, head go to prison
wanting to live makes you a coward?
>If you think a piece of paper written by a dozen of faggot in the 18th century is relevant
"I have no idea what the constitution is or how it works."
hint: the original constitution didn't ban slavery.
>>
>>70258259
>When it stopped acts of terrorism
You mean literally never?
>>
13 hours is the true holder of the anti-america film award
>undercover CIA bases in every major city in the world
>military not involved but shady CIA agents using ex-military gun for hire to ensure there is no clean up
>drones are everywhere
>when compromised, America is nowhere to help. It takes another gun for hire in a nearby city to send help
>when learning of this, America adds in some Delta troops (just 2) to tag along
>when they arrive, Delta have only the task to destroy sensitive information. The safety of any CIA staff is non of their concern
>>
>>70258259
>it prevented acts of terrorism
Lol when?
>>
>preventing terrorism is literally the same thing as 1984
>>
>>70258346
>Other things no one said
>>
>>70258305
>>70258340

EXACTLY
>>
File: 1464381073068.jpg (253 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
1464381073068.jpg
253 KB, 1080x1283
>>70258346
>preventing terrorism
Someone drank the koolaid.
>>
>>70258259
>Didn't hear you complain when they prevented acts of terrorisme, when they went full rampage and killed Ben Laden

Yeah you didn't. Know why?
BECAUSE IT WAS A SECRET KEPT FROM PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE. Nobody ever asked the people if they wanted their phone records and emails monitored.
You're a pathetic cuck who'd let the government rape your wife if they said it was for your own good.
>>
>>70257275
Hollywood glamorizes this guy now so I now am going to assume he was a bad guy
>>
File: William_Binney-IMG_9040.jpg (1 MB, 2923x4385) Image search: [Google]
William_Binney-IMG_9040.jpg
1 MB, 2923x4385
Why didn't you listen?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Binney_%28U.S._intelligence_official%29
>>
>>70258364
>>70258375
>being illiterate
have you people never read a book?
>>
>>70258259
>has no counter argument other than memes
A government that doesn't want to follow it's own laws shouldn't even bother having them in the exist. And terrorism isn't a valid excuse, it's like saying to stop all crime the government should be allowed to stick a camera in everyone's forehead.
>>
>>70257702
You bootlicking faggot
>>
>>70258259
>we have to monitor all US citizens' communications
>m-muh ben laden
>>
>>70258275
Maybe he should have thought of this before breaking the law

>>70258305
>What is Guantanamo bay?

>>70258294
I know you like me ebin social justice nerd, you really don't know how the real world works. I'm sorry to inform you that in the higher spheres of the government, people have to take decisions, they is no good or bad. So yeah, it's really easy for a fag to betray is country by exposing problematic shit to get upboats on reddit. Now see it that way : the government knew about the 9/11 part 2 but couldn't do anything about it because there were legal issue. What would happen? Another Snowden would also denounce that and pass as a hero
>>
>>70258246
I doubt we'd have ever even hear his name uttered.
Shutitdown.jpg
>>
>>70258294
The Original constitution reads like an 18th century buzzfeed listicle when put in context
>10 Amendments that were making to tell off the British. Number 5 will leave you speechless!
>>
>>70258336
Pretty sure its more anti-Hillary than anti-America.

It's a condemnation of how the situation was handled
>>
>>70258458
What does Guantanamo bay have to do with mass surveillance preventing terrorism?
>paris attackers use unencrypted sms to communicate
>government pushes for regulation on encryption
hmmm
>>
>>70258458
>betray his country
His country is the people not some faggots in the NSA who think they need to know what every one is thinking at all times.
>>
>>70258392
1/4 of the American "people" believe 9/11 was a conspiracy so no shit they won't accept to have their call anonymously analysed. Would you leave your child without surveillance because he doesn't like the sound your baby cam does? Same goes with the US.

But still, that's not my point. My point is that Snowden is a traitor, even if he thinks he acted for the better. When will youfags understand that? I mean fuck, it's like you expect the US gov to pardon him even though he commented the worse crime one can do
>>
he blew the whistle on absolutely nothing. nobody in the world cares about the government spying on them, fives eyes has existed since the end of world war 2 and echelon since the 60s. when ecehlon was disclosed (no less than three decades later) the lockheed employee who disclosed it was not a "traitor" and nobody cared then.

every modern country spies on their citizens and snowden was not even the first whistlenlower nor will he be the last.
>>
File: shurg.gif (413 KB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
shurg.gif
413 KB, 500x209
>>70258458
>Maybe he should have thought of this before breaking the law
He did. That's why he ran.

>What is Guantanamo bay?
A waste of taxpayer money that is only public so we can brag about how many terrorist we say we have.

>you really don't know how the real world works
>People in power should be exempt from criticism
>>
>>70258259
>prevented acts of terrorism

The FBI literally radicalizes people just so they can arrest them and look like they're actually doing something.
>>
>>70258568
>Would you leave your child without surveillance because he doesn't like the sound your baby cam does? Same goes with the US.
>the government should treat citizens like literal children
wew lad
>>
>>70257702
The power of state and corporate propaganda is amazing, and also quite frightening. This should be a black and white.
>>
>>70258568
He isn't a traitor if he was betraying traitors in the first place. The guy who leaked the Vietnam papers was labelled a traitor too but he made the public aware of the seedy shit going on in Vietnam and as a result we got out of a quagmire of a pointless war. I don't expect the government to pardon him at all, why would they? He exposed their underhanded spying of the people.
>>
>>70258458
>I'm sorry to inform you that in the higher spheres of the government, people have to take decisions
what a pathetic attempt at justifying a violation of constitutional rights. I don't give a shit what some random group of faggots think is best for me, doesn't give them the right to do whatever they want unchecked.
>>70258465
>still missing the point
>that reading comprehension
no wonder you faggots are okay with having your constitutional rights violated, you couldn't fucking read them in the first place
>>
>>70257804
>if my team loses it's a conspiracy
Patriots fan?
>>
>>70257702
If not bait

Kill yourself immediately after you kill your family
>>
>>70258583
His leak was first that provided documents and confirmed that they were spying on citizens.
It's naive but before him people could just claim Five Eyes only spied on foreign nationals etc, now that excuse is obvious bs.
>>
>3k fucking jews and slimy business men die on 9/11
>I'm supposed to care enough to be okay with government fags monitoring everything

3k every couple years is jack shit.
>>
Vaguely unrelated but

>Hey congress can we pass the Patriot Act and go back to war with the middle east?
Fuck no what the fuck that sounds awful
>9/11 happens
Well... I guess we can have the Patriot Act
>Can we also go to war for no real reason
Okay I guess, as long as you're sure they have WMDs

At best they only lied about half to get what they wanted and exploited 9/11 to get what they wanted. I don't believe we did it, but it is admittedly a little suspicious
>>
>>70258568
>I'm too dumb to make my own decisions I let my dad do it for me so I don't have to think for myself. He keeps me safe
>Oh, he watches me while I sleep and shower?
>That's okay he knows whats best for me
>>
>actually doing an oliver stone movie in 2016

what an idiot
>>
>>70258586
>He thinks browsing a tv show imageboard grants him the same quality of expertise than hundreds of feds trying to keep their country safe.

>>70258604
Totally not a tinfoil theory

>>70258614
>Uses hyperboles
>Complains when people use metaphors
Kill yourself already

>>70258626
It clearly isn't. It is if you read the Huffington post though

>>70258646
Not even close to why the war in Nam ended. What do you guys don't understand with the term traitor? If a soldier refuses to go to war because "it's wrong xD" then he's a traitor. Same goes with snowden, expect he fucked his country way more than any soldier could ever do

>>70258647
Oh so you're an anarchist eh? Sorry by the US was built by important men making decisions and that's why it's the #1 country in the world. You have no right to pretend you owe nothing to these people when they're the sole reason you're that privileged
>>
File: mercy disagrees.png (956 KB, 1200x939) Image search: [Google]
mercy disagrees.png
956 KB, 1200x939
>>70257702
I'm being completely serious, but literally why would you care if your government spied on you?

Like it's not to the extent where they'll send a SWAT team to your house if they catch you pirating anime.

It's literally just to try and stop legitimately dangerous people before they do something damaging.

If you don't do super illegal shit then you'd never even know it was happening.
>>
It's too early to make a movie about it. Fucking burgers, this is why their country won't last 500 years.
>>
>>70258740
>Oh so you're an anarchist eh?
what a nice red herring-strawman combination. keep dodging if you want, faggot.
>>
>>70258740
>Totally not a tinfoil theory
It's called a conspiracy and those exist. Look up the definition.
>>
>>70258731
>Fuck cops xD
>Fuck going to war with nazi Germany, I don't wanna die xD
>Fuck da laws xD

You need a government burger. If you think you don't suit yourself and go live in Somalia
>>
>>70258749
Tell me your home address.
>>
>>70257985
> the information he revealed was that the American government was secretly spying on pretty much 100% of its citizens' electronic communications without their knowledge
>without their knowledge

Was that rly news tho? I thought every country did that pretty much.
>>
>>70257702

>Traitor
You should kill yourself you boot-licking supplicant
>>
File: tom-hanks-explosion.gif (842 KB, 228x171) Image search: [Google]
tom-hanks-explosion.gif
842 KB, 228x171
>>70258818
24 Waterloo Street, Rozelle, NSW, Australia

Whatya gonna do? Hack my IP :^)
>>
File: seek medical help.png (157 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
seek medical help.png
157 KB, 500x366
>>70258740
>Calling others uninformed while having no more credibility than them

>What is MKUltra

>Gets upset about people calling out a failure in argument

>Propaganda is obviously worthless, in no way has it ever been helpful

>Whistleblowers are literally killing our country

>#1 country in the world

If this many people think you're an idiot, maybe you're an idiot
>>
>>70258777
I'm well aware of what a conspiracy is. If you truly believe the FBI benefits from incarcerating innocents, you might as well claim that the Jews did 9/11

>>70258773
You voted for government to decide shit for you and then you complain that it does shit. That's just how it works, you never had the right to know what lies on the confidential files. If you refute this, you obviously don't believe in a government and you are an anarchist, in the non meme way
>>
File: 1437425516272.jpg (25 KB, 375x525) Image search: [Google]
1437425516272.jpg
25 KB, 375x525
>>70258749
>It's literally just to try and stop legitimately dangerous people before they do something damaging.
"Binney was invited as a witness by the NSA commission of the German Bundestag. On July 3, 2014 Der Spiegel wrote, he said that the NSA wanted to have information about everything. In Binney's view this is a totalitarian approach, which had previously been seen only in dictatorships. Binney stated that the goal was also to control people."

So you know more than Bill Binney who was a high up official in the NSA for decades?
>>
>>70258259
> Bin Laden

Holy shit this. Americans were celebrating in the streets like fucking monkeys, wtf was up with that?
>>
>>70258861
I'm going to fuck ur mum
>>
File: 1463654075065.jpg (26 KB, 461x354) Image search: [Google]
1463654075065.jpg
26 KB, 461x354
>>70258158
Not an argument
>>
>>70258740
Snowden betrayed the NSA not the people of the United States.
>>
>>70258911
>>70258259
I'd love to hear how domestic mass surveillance was involved in capturing bin laden.
I don't remember that part of Zero Dark 30 :^)
>>
Give it for liberal degenerate Hollywood to glamorize a criminal and national traitor. Nothing Snowden released from the surveillance wasn't known from the Patriot Act. But it ruined our foreign diplomatic relations and put our soldiers in danger.

Trump is right, he traitors like him should be extradited and hung.
>>
>>70258942
>NATIONAL security agency
>>
>>70258811
You have a very ignorant view of the relationship between citizens and their country. You seem to believe if you live in a country, you should blindly accept everything they do to you because they know better obviously. Like I said, you'd let your wife or children get raped by dogs if the government said it was for your own good.
>>
File: MEME2016-05-31-12-58-14.jpg (77 KB, 480x313) Image search: [Google]
MEME2016-05-31-12-58-14.jpg
77 KB, 480x313
>>70257702
You should kill yourself.
>>
>>70258968
NATIONAL Basketball Association
>>
>>70258968
What's your point? The NSA was actively deceiving the people by denying the existence of unconstitutional domestic surveillance.
>>
>>70258963
>I'm okay with spying and "illegal" behaviour but only when it doesn't involve the government finding out about my kiddy porn

Either you think the government is doing their job or that they shouldn't be involved at all, there's no half measure
>>
File: b8.png (76 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
76 KB, 420x420
>>70258964
>>
>>70258968
>>70258995
NATIONAL Lampoon's van Wilder
>>
>>70258975
The government has no interest in my wife being raped by dogs. The government has every interest to keep the country safe. What do you think they do with the calls they analyse? Post targeted ads on facebook?

But then again that's not my point. My point is that Snowden is a traitor, and there is no denying of that
>>
>>70259025
What? The NSA limiting itself to foreign nationals is a very clear line.
It's in the our interest that we as a nation spy on others but it's also in our interest to not allow the government to spy on us.

It's kind of a key aspect that the government of the nations treats it's citizens differently.
>>
>>70258902
>You voted for government to decide shit for you
withing certain constraint, you idiot. If trump is elected he can't just deposit the gdp into his bank account right? if Hillary gets elected she can't just make racism illegal right? Saying they should have unlimited powers just cause you voted for them is really reaching.
> you never had the right to know what lies on the confidential files
and they never had the right to get what's on those confidential files the way the did. they broke the contract first.
>If you refute this, you obviously
yea nice try faggot, go back to >>>/reddit/ were such shitty arguments might work
>>
>>70259088
>The government has no interest in my wife being raped by dogs.
>The government has every interest to keep the country safe.
You're so naive.
The NSA's true believers think the best way to keep the country is safe is to control everything including you.
>>
>>70259101
>The government should know what happens within foreign countries
>What the fuck? Why should they care about what happens in our own country? Mind your own business filthy jews xD

That's how retarded you sound
>>
>>70259025
>there's no half measure
what a shitty false dichotomy, you people aren't even trying anymore
>>
>>70259146
>the government should citizens and non-citizens the same!
That's how retarded you sound. I guess we should drone strike us citizens too?
>>
All the hatred against the NSA is contemptible; I would be proud if my country had an intelligence agency as cool as the NSA. After all, what else is an intelligence agency supposed to do than gather information? Everyone does it, and you little maggots are outraged by the Americans because they are doing it better than everyone else. As for your privacy, no one gives a shit about it. You think we WANT to read about the inane ant-like existence that you call your life? Your correspondence makes us DEPRESSED. The only reason we are gathering it is because it's the best way to achieve our objective — not to protect you! but the interests of the nation! And YES, WE are the ones who determine the interests of the nation because we work for the NSA and you, fuckface, do not and never will (because you are a fuckface). Get it?
>>
>>70259124
I'm sorry you can't see further than your farmer truck. Maybe someday you'll learn more about the challenges the world faces

>>70259133
Conspiracy.

>>70259179
>All the people in Murica love their country! No need to worry

I'm going to stop answering now, you guys would defend anything if 9gag made a meme about it.
>>
>>70257275

no.

this movie is just a dramatization of things that happened already.

it's not an attempt to challenge any status quo directly.
>>
>>70259231
>All the people in the government are perfect moral beings and we trust them completely
>>
>>70259146
Citizens of a country have certain rights that only apply to them and not foreigners. One of the rights we enjoy(ed) in the US was the right to privacy and the right to not have unlawful search and seizures. These rights were violated by a secret government spying program with no oversight. Foreign nationals don't have the same rights as that. The NSA betrayed the public trust.
>>
>>70258861
Im about 15 minutes from you. I'd lock your doors tonight lad
>>
>>70259231
>Conspiracy.
See >>70258416
I guess the words of a high up NSA employee isn't enough?
>>70259254
>Citizens of a country have certain rights that only apply to them and not foreigners.
That's too complex a concept for him.
>>
>>70259206
>I would be proud if my country had an intelligence agency as cool as the NSA
yea and i'm sure you're proud of ahmed fucking your wife you fucking cuck. Americans aren't as stupid.
>>
>>70259231
>All the leaders in our government love their people! They'd NEVER fuck them over
>>
>>70259231
>I'm sorry you can't see further than your farmer truck
nice counter-argument cuck. third time now that you can't answer and resort to pointless statements. gn, have fun being a bad troll.
>>
>>70259288
To govern is to control. The greater government therefore will be the one that controls more. It really is as simple as that and there is not the slightest room for doubt here. To object merely means to have not understood the definition of the word. That a particular government may decide that in a particular area it may be beneficient to allow its subjects some degree of freedom is not an objection to this proposition, since to ALLOW freedom in some area is also an aspect of control. A government, on the other hand, which has powers TAKEN AWAY FROM IT, is a weak, and therefore bad government. It makes all the difference in the world if the decision for the degree of freedom to be allowed is taken from government HQ or from the rabble.
>>
>>70257783
That's not what the polls say.
>>
>>70257275
>>
>governments power grab post 9/11 will never be undone
>>
>>70257275
Is this that guy who saved the Egyptian prime minister and then killed a bunch of CIA agents in Singapore when they tried to capture him?
>>
>>70259625
that was jason bourne iirc
>>
>>70259411
>To govern is to control. The greater government therefore will be the one that controls more.
what a stupid statement. it's only greater in the sense that it's governing more, that doesn't mean it's better in any moral or practical way. To eat is to take in food. Guess that means you should swallow everything in sight right? what a fucking idiot.
>it really is as simple as that and there is not the slightest room for doubt here. To object merely means to have not understood the definition of the word.
>i'm right don't say i'm wrong because i'm right so you'd be wrong if you say i'm wrong
do you realize how autistic you sound?
no wonder ahmed is pleasing your wife more than you ever could, cuck.
>>
>>70259670
To eat is to take in food. The greater man therefore will be the one that eats more.
Makes perfect sense to me
>>
>>70259670
"So what, then, ultimately, is his position?" That you are all a bunch of fagets. A bunch of filthy, ugly, cowardly, lazy, uneducated, uncouth, lying, hypocritical, effeminate, dumb-as-a-rock fagets, and consequently not only deserve every last thing you are currently getting, but a whole lot more than that, which is precisely what you'll get when the time has come for me and my descendants to take over.
>>
>>70259726
Well if he's going to be a jerk I will vote for someone else.
>>
>>70257918
>state betrays it's citizens
>lol guys the gubbermant has to do things like that to us for our own good!

>citizen betrays the state
>omg traitor he should be shot!

Bootlicking cuck.
>>
>>70259755
168. The biggest threat today to Western civilization is... fagotry. It's bad enough that half of the population is women — and they are all allowed to vote now — if you add in the effeminate males, trannies, bona fide fags and the elderly, the actual manly count is negligible — and no man actually VOTES.
>>
>>70259670
>>70259288
It's satirical posts anon.
>>
>>70259821
The real biggest threat today to Western civilization is... memes for you
>>
>>70259713
nice try fatties
>>
more like oliver stoned! LOL!
>>
christ this thread

I'm amazed people actually think Snowden is a traitor
>muh duty to the government
>muh government has no obligations to me

like what kind of complete asshole did you grow up in, fucking 18th century values
>>
>>70258740
You're a goddamn retard. FBI entrapment tactics are a well established fact. It's not by any means a tinfoil theory.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/how-fbi-entrapment-is-inventing-terrorists-and-letting-bad-guys-off-the-hook-20120515
>>
>>70260643
I'm in favor of snowden, but being this blind to other views is why the rest of the world hates America. Not everyone is for democracy.
>>
>>70261082
>Rollingstone
>>
>>70261167
I'm not sure what you're replying to in my post
>>
>>70261170
>I don't have any arguments or even a fact-based opinion!
>muh unreliable source

you can't seriously be this naive? Do a google search
>>
All these fucking cucks holy shit
NSA surveillance has literally done nothing to stop terrorism at home, it didn't stop the boston bombers, the san bernardino shooting, or any other mass shooting. It's complete shit and the people that work there just look through everyone's shit because they can and they share people's nudes around on a daily basis and it never gets reported
>>
>>70257702
>>70257918

Pretty sure this is bait.

If the movie doesn't turn into a sjw shitfest trying to take massive liberties and make Snowden look bad it should be quality.

The only way I could see them screwing it up is trying to convey the bullshit traitor aspect that only morons believe. It was pretty obvious to me that the government was spying on everything but I was considered tinfoil tier before the leaks came out.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.