[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we supposed to assume that he died at the end, or did he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: drive-1.jpg (226 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
drive-1.jpg
226 KB, 1680x1050
Are we supposed to assume that he died at the end, or did he just leave town? He only got stabbed once so if he put sufficient pressure on it I'm sure he could drive to a town an hour away or so and get medical attention.
>>
at the end of the movie he is alive. anything after the scenes displayed in the movie are conjecture.
>>
I assume he left LA and drove somewhere else to start again.
>>
>>70254869
Getting stabbed in the stomach like that and just sitting there for a few minutes, then just driving away to what I'm assuming isn't the hospital...you're going to die.
>>
>>70255036
It was a pretty small knife and only one stab. Whether or not he died though, the spirit of the driver will live on through all of us.
>>
>>70254869
>summerbabby hasn't seen a western before
>>
nigger, it doesn't matter, this is not capeshit

also
>>70255416
>>
>>70257650
what's the harm in speculating?
>>
>>70254869
>>70255036

he's a god damn robot and at the end he's running a reboot / healing sequence
>>
>>70254936
Drive 2 confirmed.
>>
>>70254869
fun fact: deep stab wounds are often always fatal. even gun shots have a higher chance of recovery. movies make it out that being knifed can be shrugged off by tough guys, and they can for a certain period of time. but even if you go to the hospital they'll likely be unable to do anything as you bleed out.
>>
>>70254869
>Reply
easy answer to that question, he's a real human bean
>>
>>70257953
It could even be a tv series:

>driver goes from town-to-town helping people but is still being pursued by the gangsters so he can't stay in one place too long

It writes itself.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.