[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /tv/ think of sandlers new movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: The-Do-Over.jpg (78 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
The-Do-Over.jpg
78 KB, 800x450
What did /tv/ think of sandlers new movie?
>>
>>70253293
so fucking bad.
>>
>>70253293

lol. look at that pose. you can tell he's not just playing a goofy guy out of his element, but that he legitimately feels bad ass there.

let's see if he tries to become an action hero next. looks like he's testing the waters playing it off as comedy for now.
>>
>>70253293
DAmn Aadam Sandeler looks like THAT
>>
>shaved sides back long top
>tattoo
>tank top to show off "muscle"
>squared sideburns
>magazine strap

ayy
>>
He looks washed up
>>
>>70253293
Actually kind of funny.
>>
>>70254103
>lol look at that actor acting they think what they're acting is real!
>>
Really terrible.

One of his worst and that's really saying something.
>>
>>70253293
15 minutes too long but it was decent fun.
>>
>>70254103
sandler looks good dude
put him in the expendables
>>
>>70253293
Dont have to see it to know it's absolute garbage. Man is overpaid, does the bare minimum and only aims for the lowest common denominator.
>>
Thought it was pretty funny compared to some of the trash being passed off as comedy these days.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-10-27-17h44m29s516.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-10-27-17h44m29s516.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
Pic related was legit funny at times. Not great, but worth a watch.
>>
>>70254141
As somebody who owns a limited edition of that gun, those are the wrong magazines. Even thought he later dumps it for a Glock, which I also own, those are still the wrong magazines.
>>
>>70255555
Quints don't lie.
/thread
>>
>>70253293
Thought that was Jack from Lost from the thumbnail
>>
File: ppatton.jpg (84 KB, 736x978) Image search: [Google]
ppatton.jpg
84 KB, 736x978
>>70253293
I thought that paula patton should be in more movies.

also, was her role in this the role that rose mcgowan threw a feminist shitfit over? because the entire point of the part was a satire of the dumb and useless hot female third wheel in buddy action movies, it was as in line with petty modern feminism ideals as a side part in an adam sandler netflix movie possibly could be and she tried to publicly torpedo it because they dared to be honest about casting
>>
File: 1274671298488.jpg (28 KB, 467x528) Image search: [Google]
1274671298488.jpg
28 KB, 467x528
>>70257773
same
It's the tattoo and haircut and jungle background and ridiculous face and sleeveless top
>>
File: Paula-Patton-Feet-450927.jpg (1 MB, 3300x2400) Image search: [Google]
Paula-Patton-Feet-450927.jpg
1 MB, 3300x2400
I actually liked it, desu kawaii fampai.

Also, at various points, I wanted to lick Paula Patton's feet.
>>
Luis Guzman's balls sweating in David Spade's face and Adam Sandler's mother's old saggy titties. Those two parts sum up my experience with this movie
>>
what in the fuck was netflix thinking giving him a dumptruck full of money to make movies
>>
File: cant-tell-if-serious.gif (345 KB, 213x160) Image search: [Google]
cant-tell-if-serious.gif
345 KB, 213x160
>>70256800
>magazines
>>
>>70256800
They are not. Those are hk usp magazines. Faggot
>>
>have social security number and medical information stolen in Sony's data breach
>Shit they got my wife and daughters too
>Worry NK is going to blow up my office
>Worry about my companies financial future
>Worry about the jobs of people I really like, mentors, etc

But Sandler was forced into Netflix, so I'm pretty sure it was worth it.
>>
Pretty shitty. And that's coming from someone who usually enjoys turn your brain off tier flicks
>>
>>70258378
throwing obscene amounts of money at any known talent or dead franchise and hoping for the best is the entire philosophy behind their original content.

the dramatic cutbacks in acquisition of quality licensed content in the last two years combined with their failure to develop any worthwhile new content along the same timeline should indicate to anyone paying attention that netflix is going to destroy it's brand in the next few years.
>>
It's different than the ones he has been doing recently. Like it's supposed to be a little more serious, but the plot is very bad and has few humorous moments. My favorite moment was when the guy trying to kill them front flips over the car and then bows when sandler looked in the rear view mirror. He needs to either do a serious movie with a real story or a comedy movie because it doesn't seem like he can do both anymore.
>>
>>70253293
he said fuck and there was tits in the movie

better than watching a deer piss in his open mouth in the opening scene

give him time, he will rise again

all praise based jew has been
>>
File: and_image_1328828827.jpg (59 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
and_image_1328828827.jpg
59 KB, 400x550
Torsten Voges stole it for me
>>
>>70259903
Is he going to shit in that?
>>
>>70258702
He could start by aiming down the sights and resting his thumbs on top of each other.

>>70258702
That movie he did with Don Cheadle where he played the guy who's family died on 9/11 showed his potential. He tried a little too hard and was kinda rough around the edges but the fact that no one has given him another serious role is unfortunate
>>
>>70258702
Every comedy he gets now is dogshit, he needs to fully take serious roles. No one is writing big budget comedy with Sandler in the cast list, the only way he can keep up comedy is if he gets a sitcom.
>>
Honeslty wasn't that bad for a Sandler movie, better than the last few years. If it keeps improving keep it up.

Would actually watch again in a year or 2.
>>
Why does someone always shill their shows here?

How much do you get paid to post these?
>>
>>70253293
It's a step above his previous movies.

It even had a decent plot.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (368 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
368 KB, 1920x1080
>>70260337
Reign over me? Pretty good movie but I never hear about it when Sandler is brought up. In fact, I had forgotten about it until you mentioned it.
>>
>>70261440
>adam sandler being able to play a so PTSD damaged that he's almost legally retarded
Go figure.

[spolier]Sarcasm aside... I do think that movie was actually pretty good and adams acting was good as well[/spolier]
>>
I thought it was okay.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.