[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for movies that are in the fantasy genre, ones that are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: fantasy.jpg (645 KB, 2600x1625) Image search: [Google]
fantasy.jpg
645 KB, 2600x1625
Looking for movies that are in the fantasy genre, ones that are woodsy and magical, specifically ones that are similar to:
The Spiderwick Chronicles
Epic
Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole
Princess Mononoke
Into the Forest of Fireflies' Light

Any pointers? Maybe some gems that went under the radar? No matter where I search it all comes up with the same crap over and over again, and I just want something I haven't seen before.
>>
Evil Dead 2
>>
>>70253234
I definitely do not enjoy splatter films, but thanks for the suggestion anyways anon.
>>
>>70253162
Any of Miazaki's movie (or whatever his name is) Guy that did Princess Mononoke

Pan's Labrynthe (Guilermo Del Toro)
Neil Gaiman books turned movies (mirror mask, Beowulf, Star Dust, Coraline)
>>
>>70253425
Seen all of mayazaki's films, thank you for the other suggestions though. Anyone got anything else?
>>
File: 1434140488489.gif (147 KB, 250x179) Image search: [Google]
1434140488489.gif
147 KB, 250x179
Shameless self bump
>>
>>70253425
Stardust was great
>>
>>70253505
>>70253990
Stardust it is then. Thanks /tv/
>>
Maleficient
Snow White and the Huntsman
>>
>>70254080
I'm trying to avoid big titles, especially Disney films.
>>
Neil Gaiman donates six figures a year to Scientology front groups and his family is part of the Scientology elite.

He denies being involved, but he was born in and married a born-in elite Scientologist.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.