[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we can all agree that this is kino, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: BF_Payoff_1-Sht_v8_Lg-1309x1940.jpg (604 KB, 1309x1940) Image search: [Google]
BF_Payoff_1-Sht_v8_Lg-1309x1940.jpg
604 KB, 1309x1940
So we can all agree that this is kino, right?
>>
>I've learnt a new word!!
>>
>>70251960
>!!
Dont.
>>
This, Iron Man, and Winter Soldier were the only 3 MCU movies that earned their RT scores.
>>
>>70251909
it's better than all the other capeshit, yeah.
>>
Ant-Man, GotG > > The Rest of the MCU
>>
>>70251909
Absolutely.
>>70252349
Pretty sure Doctor Strange can be added on to the left side of that equation when it comes out.
>>
>>70252349
>>70252418
Essentially, the further away removed the storyline is from le quippy reddit Avengers, the better the movie.
>>
>>70252418
>Marvelets don't know the difference between an inequality and an equation
>>
>>70252720
That's because in DC movies you need to actually do math to get it. In the MCU we get to enjoy PYM PARTICLES.
>>
ANTS
>>
It was good but I know it would have been even better if Wright still directed it.
It's still based off his script mostly, but it just seemed like a complete knock off of his style.
>>
File: 1443054276219.jpg (57 KB, 582x689) Image search: [Google]
1443054276219.jpg
57 KB, 582x689
>>70252859
And what's the atomic number for kryptonite?
>>
>>70251909
Best marvelkino, second only to Guardians.
>>
>>70253510
27. 27%, that is.
>>
>>70253724
Bullshit m8
>>
>>70251909
Best capeshit there is for sure.
>>
>>70251909
the briefcase fight with the Cure soundtrack and the toy train fight was the best 2 action scenes in a superhero movie since spiderman 2
>>
File: topkekniggerpngjpg.jpg (99 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
topkekniggerpngjpg.jpg
99 KB, 640x427
>>70253724
>>
>>70251909
Nope. It had potential with Edgar Wright though.
>>
File: krypton.png (45 KB, 568x849) Image search: [Google]
krypton.png
45 KB, 568x849
>>70253510
>>70253724

Actually it's 36.
>>
>>70251909
>you have to mean it
>no lies
>think about your daughter
HE WAS TRYING TO TALK TO ANTS

How the fuck did Hank control the ants when he's nothing but lies?
>>
>>70251909
Honestly, it was insufferable. Incessant quips, dumb and bland villain, irritating Latino sidekick and a stinking pile of clichés and stereotypes on top of that. It killed all the joy in the movie for me. 5/10.
>>
>>70256562
P.S. Oops, totally forgot: shoehorning a shitton Avengers references without any meaningful impact.
>>
no but its a solid 7/10 which is the best marvel so far
>>
>>70253616
Gotg is a piece if shit fuck yourself
>>
7/10

Would be Kino if there were some scenes of Antman entering waspgirls shoes and tickling and playing with her qt feet
>>
>>70256603

>a shitton

Yeah, that scene where he went to the Avengers compound, fought Falcon, and stole a gizmo they needed for a heist literally occupied 90% of the movie and monopolised the dialogue.

What the actual fuck. It was a few minutes, tops, and the only reason you're bitching about it is because you think the original director would have done a better job.

But every change- *every change* - made after he left was for the better. Wasp and Hank got more to do. The Avengers came was well worked in. Etc.
>>
I hope Ant-Man and the Wasp is another off-kilter superhero movie.

Jingle All the Way style movie where Ant-Man and Wasp need to get the hottest toy for the holiday season for Scott's daughter, but some sort of villain is causing havoc around the only story that has it in stock. Movie ends with the toy being destroyed, in an over-the-top dramatic moment, and the bad guy being taken care of with extreme prejudice. Maybe he gets shrunk down and presented as the toy to Scott's daughter as a kind of joke ending with Scott saying that there was something wrong with it and he needed to return it, but she could play with it for one day.

Obligatory Avenger's tie-in with Thor and Banner attending their Christmas party dressed in matching tacky sweaters.
>>
>>70256866
>because you think the original director would have done a better job
Stop inventing my thoughts for me, asshole. I don't give a damn about Wright, I found it unsatisfying solely because of its own merits (or, rather, shortcomings).
>>
>>70256876
I'd give that money (I were an exec, ofc). Alas, your imagination gives too much credit to executive's flight of fantasy.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.