[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate this fucking cunt. This show is good, but the sheer number
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: CDpfjmdWoAAxrbk.png (252 KB, 562x490) Image search: [Google]
CDpfjmdWoAAxrbk.png
252 KB, 562x490
I hate this fucking cunt. This show is good, but the sheer number of times someone blatantly takes advantage of someone else in the show makes me cringe.
>>
>>70251429
>cringe
>>
Welcome to the tech industry.
>>
this is like those ppl who loved breaking bad but hated Walt. Erlich is the funniest fucker

altho thomas middleditch is an american (canadian) treasure and outside of the show he is slightly funnier than TJ miller who plays erlich
>>
>>70251429
hes number 2 GOAT, right behind danesh
>>
Erlich was one of my favorite characters in the first two seasons, but he's been fucking awful this season
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>70254814
this
fuck me, ive watchewd this entire show in 3 days. its fucking hilarious and I cannot believe that Ehrlich hasn't gotten old yet. It's ingenius how he isn't complete shit
>>
>>70255420
Same.

I just don't like him taking advantage so much of Bighead and ruining him economically, it kinda ruins his character for me.
>>
the last line of this episode was so fucking clever, I can't get over it
>>
Erlich's character becomes tolerable when you realize that he's basically the only guy standing between Richard and his utter pussy nature that would allow others to assrape him and treat him like roadkill.

He's a hedonistic druggie jackass yes, but he's the type of hedonistic druggie jackass who would want in your corner when shit is going to hell.

As for Bighead, I have no sympathy for him. Shitter has gotten by on luck and willful ignorance for three seasons and deserves to be fucked in the ass and made a bitch for someone for a change.
>>
>>70257082
Agree with this (at least the Richard part; I dig Bighead's semi-charmed life gimmick of constantly falling into success and money).

Erlich sees Richard as a baby brother who needs protecting in the cutthroat world Richard and Pied Piper exist in. Is he a dick? Yes. But he compliments Richard's own brand of asperger brand crazy in a way that makes it easier for him to stand up for himself, since Elrich basically plays bad cop to Richard's good cop.
>>
Why do I seem to have the opposite opinion on so many characters /tv hates? I love Erlich and think he's hands down the funniest character. His choking scene, "more useless than a bag of dicks without a handle," and "Jared, nice, using that dick" have all been great.
>>
I like Erlich a lot. One of the funniest characters around, tbqh fampai. But he's not the funniest. Dinesh, Gilfoyle and Jared are all funnier to me for various reasons.
>>
>>70251429
>Monica confirmed as Richard's plan b
>>
How do you guys think Big Head will luck his way out of this quagmire?
>>
File: kek.png (55 KB, 777x433) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
55 KB, 777x433
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.