[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's next for here career? Will she be able to find work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: daisy.webm (3 MB, 1138x640) Image search: [Google]
daisy.webm
3 MB, 1138x640
What's next for here career? Will she be able to find work outside of Star Wars?
>>
>>70251164

It really doesn't matter. Unless her agent is some kind of nincompoop, this girl is set for life financially.

She can do whatever the fuck she feels like. Try to forge a regular career, act whenever the fuck she feels like (like Daniel Day Lewis), do some other career, or just loaf around the rest of her life.
>>
they are making several more alien movies
>>
>>70251164
That's her sister Kika-Rose you fucking twat
>>
>>70251164
I don't even get this meme. It looks nothing like her? Why are the comments always saying she does?
>>
File: 1366929886746.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1366929886746.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
>>70251164
>those dimples
>>
>>70251164
She had work before Star Wars. I wish her the best.
>>
>>70251250
This. Once you're at that level in the movie industry (whether or not you're talented) you're rich. You're not worried about your career.

One million dollars. One million dollars will earn you $40,731. in interest per year. You have a $40K income just from having one million dollars in the bank.
>>
>>70252106
>>70251250
Remember Chris Tucker at one point was set for life. But where is he now?
>>
>>70251164
2highNRG4asmr
>>
>>70252106
you need about 1.5 mil to live comfortably off your investments.
>>
>>70251164
Who is this better looking version of Daisy?
>>
>>70252415
He's black though.
>>
>>70253952
Are they pulling a Marvel this early?
>mfw
>>
>>70253992
Wass up my nigga?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.