[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shameful Pleasures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: LcVZZzIZ.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
LcVZZzIZ.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
Movies you pretend to hate but actually love.
>>
File: image.jpg (654 KB, 3075x2052) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
654 KB, 3075x2052
>>70250862
Don't be a fucking pussy OP. Defend the movies you love.

I sit here and defend Skyfall, Star Trek 09, and The Force Awakens constantly. Don't let the contrarians win.

And yes Deadpool was fantastic OP.
>>
>>70251719
t. phoneposter

I loved it too
I want Negasonic Teenage Warhead to peg me in the ass
>>
>>70251893
I pity the dude that pressures her into pegging.
>>
>>70250862
I have no spine, the post.
Have the balls to admit your shit taste.
>>
I liked it more than I thought it would but it seems like it would be impossible to make a sequel to it that would be nearly as successful. This one was an origin story so you don't have to really bother with character development so much as character establishment. They couldn't really do that in a sequel and the only way it seems like you could develop Deadpool would be addressing his humor as a defense mechanism or something - but if you do that then Deadpool is no longer Deadpool.
>>
>>70251893
>>70252128
So basically you want this to bang you?
>>
Can it be tv series too?

I'm actually very fond of the Big Bang Theory but tell most people who ask that I don't like it.
>>
I enjoyed The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

I unironically watch Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead.

I think Alien 3 wasn't that bad.

I liked Moffat's Doctor more than RTD's.

One of those has to be considered shameful, though I don't care either way.
>>
>>70252294
Uncle was a good flick.

Those 2 shows are fine.

Alien 3? haven't seen it, but I know people that actively defend it.
>>
>>70251719
Skyfall and TFA are legitimately great movies
>>
>>70250862
>Ryan Reynolds: the movie
Fuck this film and fuck Ryan Reynolds. He looks like the kind of guy who cups his farts to sniff them.
>>
File: A druggie evans.jpg (242 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
A druggie evans.jpg
242 KB, 466x700
>>70250862
>>
File: Judge_Dredd_promo_poster.jpg (75 KB, 300x447) Image search: [Google]
Judge_Dredd_promo_poster.jpg
75 KB, 300x447
>>70251719
Skyfall and Star Trek 09 are legitimately good and while I don't like TFA I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as the prequels.
>>
>>70250862
>pretend to hate
what kind of tryhard faggot actually do that
>>
I just realized Deadpool's costume aestethetic is a hybrid of Superman and Batman.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.