[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this Kino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: inception.jpg (3 KB, 77x112) Image search: [Google]
inception.jpg
3 KB, 77x112
Was this Kino?
>>
File: a_picture_for_ants.png (205 B, 7x3) Image search: [Google]
a_picture_for_ants.png
205 B, 7x3
>>
File: 1462073208166s.jpg (4 KB, 89x125) Image search: [Google]
1462073208166s.jpg
4 KB, 89x125
>>70246138
>>
No, you may be thinking of Shutter Island
>>
>>70246138
ABSOLUTE AND UTTER KINOGRAPHY

A TRUE ORIGINAL PROPERTY, NOT AN ADAPTATION SEQUEL PREQUEL REBOOT LIKE EVERYTHING OVER 100MIL THESE DAYS

TRAILER 3 IS A COMPLETE WORK OF ART
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xitHF0IPJSQ
ZIMMER'S BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRM DEFINED A DECADE OF SOUND DESIGN

THE TRAIN SUICIDE WITH 12,000 WATTS OF IMAX SUBWOOFERS RUMBLING WAS ONE OF THE MOST INTENSE EXPERIENCES EVER PUT TO FILM

NOLAN ELEVATES THE BLOCKBUSTER, A LITERAL AUTEUR
>>
>>70246138
>in
>your
>dreams

:D
>>
A lot of butthurt part of /tv/ will not recognize the merits of inception, but yeah, is KINO, not simply kino, but KINO.
>>
>>70246138
I really liked it. One of my most favorite movies of all time.
>>
Do you think Inception could've worked as an X-Files episode?
>>
I thought it was ridiculously mediocre, and hate the fact that, whenever I say it to people, they act like I'm full of shit for calling "one of the best movies they've ever seen" bad.
>>
>>70246138

It's really just a Bay movie, without the cheeky stuff.
>>
>>70246687
t. haven't seen the movie.
>>
>>70246138

more like inKINOption
>>
>>70246138

No. I fucking hated this movie.

Dream within a dream is complete shit. You can shift gears into another dream, but a dream isn't something contained within something else, it's an alternate operating mode of your brain chemistry.

Yet somehow everyone accepted this nonsense premise and got all wowed by it. It's like building a house on top of a poor foundation.... everything may seem intricate, but it rests upon something that won't hold up.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.