[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's nothing wrong with Jurassic World. It's actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6
File: 12355812.gif (1 MB, 480x290) Image search: [Google]
12355812.gif
1 MB, 480x290
There's nothing wrong with Jurassic World. It's actually the second best movie of the franchise, you contrarian fucks.
>>
yeah but the gap between JW and JP is larger than your mom's anus
>>
>>70245757
agreed
>>
>>70245824
decently appreciated
>>
>>70245757
That shoop is as bad as the CG in Jurassic World
>>
>>70245757
>>70245846
No its the worst one. Its complete fodder.

Jp 10/10
TLW 8/10
JPIII 3/10
JW 3/10
>>
>>70245757

>made a gazillion dollars
>liking it is contrarian

You're right, but let's not pretend hating it isn't the contrarian meme here.
>>
It's garbage. Ian Malcolm is literally a completely different character with absolutely nothing in common with the original in beliefs, personality or actions. It feels like the entire script was written with the lead as <Insert Returning Actor from the First Movie Here> and Goldblum was the only one that picked up the phone.
>>
Correct
>>
>>70245757
I liked it. Only part that stuck out to me as feeling off was that extended sequence where the pterosaurs tore that poor lady apart. It just wouldn't end. That and maybe making Wu a jackhole. That's not nice. Book Wu died to save us all.
>>
>>70245936
TLW is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE

kill yourself
>>
>>70245996
>>70245824
>>70245846
>>70246051
This board is confirmed one big pile of shit
>>
>>70245936
>TLW
>8/10
>Expecting your opinion to be taken seriously
>>
>>70245936
>TLW 8/10
>JPIII 3/10
ayy
III wasn't that bad, definitely better CGI than TLW, plus the destroyed lab was great, top atmosphere. TLW on the other hand, well...
>TLW 6/10
>JPIII 5/10
FTFY
Like IMDb faggots
>>
>>70245936
>Lost World
>8/10

you talk like a fag and your shit's retarded
>>
>>70246093
Nope lol you kill yourself. It actually feels suspenseful on the island, jw wasnt scary wasnt tense at all. Also the bluray looks better than JW
>>
>>70246099
It took these posts to confirm this for you and not the DC/Marvel is kino meme that keeps getting spammed.
>>
>>70246099

you're a big pile of shit
>>
>>70246149
>better cg than tlw
Tlw is arguably the best cg in the franchise. 1 2 blow the others out of the water bc speilberg knew how to use it and no jpiii is not one point below tlw thats retarded
>>
>>70246176
Of course its everything combined. The board is consistently 90+% shit.
>>
>>70246149
>top atmosphere
Kek

That was the only good scene also
>>
>>70245936
This guy gets it

Lost world is great
>>
>>70246099
>DUDE DINOSUAR GYMNASTICS LMAO

go fuck yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (273 KB, 616x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273 KB, 616x625
>people defending TFW
>>
There was a ton wrong with Jurassic World.
>we can train the raptors
>threaten 1 guy that can actually control raptors that he can't come, even though no one else can control them
>oh shit the raptors turned on us because a dinosaur with no social skills told them to
>now the raptors are bad
>now they're good
>50 ton T-Rex vs 50 ton I-Rex fight goes one sided after a 500 pound raptor helps the T-Rex
>literally a slow motion raptor saving the day scene
>raptor doesn't eat Chris Pratt because no reason
>retarded autistic kid/divorce subplot completely forgotten
>>
>>70246362
DUDE shitposting the strawman argument. If you cant kick a raptor that's not evem a full sized utahraptor out a window with a height advantage and adrenaline youre a weak legged faggot.

Dude dino face off im gonna save a worthless worker to show off this shit cg and take everyone out of the movie by staring down 3-4 raptors

Dude she can speak raptor we shouldn't have let all the raptors loose
>>
>>70245757
It was alright
The kids were atrocious and the main woman was one of the worst actresses I've had the mispleasure of watching and the whole fucking divorce plot was horrendous but everything else about the movie was pretty good
>>
>>70246480
J World is way better, TLW is some of the worst shlock I've ever fucking seen.

JP - 9/10
TLW - 4/10
III - 5/10
JW- 7/10
>>
>>70246408
>people defending JW
FTFY

>>70246466
>>70246480
This
>>
>>70246466
>oh shit the raptors turned on us because a dinosaur with no social skills told them to
ahahahahahahqah
>>
>>70246466
funny how despite all of that it's still MILES better than TLW.

>>70246585
get some fucking taste.
>>
>>70246579
Lmfao you're completely fucking gone.

Lets not have the focus of the park on rides and making more money lets try and train raptors. Chris pratt be like dude delta stop!!!Hella fucking epic 7/10 kino
>>
>>70246656
sorry your precious little turd called TLW is no longer canon. that's how shit it is.
>>
>>70246697
Lmao get a load of this nerd
>>
>>70246647
Lets not have the focus of the park on rides and making more money lets try and train raptors. Chris pratt be like dude delta stop!!!Hella fucking epic 7/10 kino
>>
>>70245757
Do you just don't pay attention to the dialogues and overall emotional development of the characters?

It was the most stupid movie of the franchise.
>>
>>70246728
put your nostalgia aside, it's Spielberg worst movie

JW was a Mediocre cashgrab but at least it's watchable.
>>
Someone post that fucking video detailing how terrible JW's characters are compared to JP.
>>
>>70246647
It really wasn't. It was about the same quality. A shitty, bungled mess of retarded character subplots and stupid, nonsensical action sequences.

Also, the T-Rex losing like a fucking bitch to the I-Rex until the relative equivalent of a small gerbil jumped was even worse than the Spinosaurus fight in 3, because it shows how they learned nothing about how the T-Rex is supposed to be.
>>
>>70246778
in that regard the other two are just as stupid
>>
>>70246647
> MILES better than TLW.
>already forgotten less than a year later
Jurassic World set-pieces are forgettable
>>
>>70246855
T-Rex won in JW.
>>
>>70246821
Jurassic World was just a typical blockbuster that didn't take itself seriously. I think that's what bothered me the most about it. Jurassic Parks characters felt more grounded and realistic. They felt like real, normal people and not goofy characters in a movie.
>>
>>70246821
This is what I was going to ask for.
>>
>>70246855
>nonsensical action sequences.
At least TLW action sequences have the Spielberg showmanship. Jurassic World's set pieces were flatter.
>>
>>70246921
He only won after his little raptor friend jumped in. Up until that point he was getting his shit kicked in. Imagine if there was a fight scene between The Rock and John Cena, and towards the end The Rock's pet iguana jumped in and was able to help The Rock beat Cena.

Only it's played completely straight, and not for humor.
>>
>>70246880
They're most definitely not
Rewatch Jurassic World
The characters are all fucking retarded, contradictory, and just plain terrible actors
When will everyone learn that kids are fucking horrendous in movies and that we need to stop shoehorning them in all the time
Same thing with women. They're only there to look at because god damn they're fucking atrocious
>>
File: _fuck.jpg (73 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
_fuck.jpg
73 KB, 600x800
>>70246947
Bro it's just a movie. Just

turn

off

your

brain
>>
>>70246970

Okay but he still won you butthurt dog fucker
>>
>>70246981
They're all trash, but JW is watchable.

>>70246970
>technicalities

>>70246947
no shit, the lost world and III are the same.

>>70246960
It's his worst movie, most people don't even know he made it, that's how forgettable it was.
>>
>>70247065
>They're all trash, but JW is watchable.

Are you shitting on JP friendo?
>>
>blue CGI everywhere
Nope, at least JP3 was grounded visually; even JW's trailer looked surgical and fake.
>>
>>70247065
Jurassic Park is incredible, watch your fucking mouth
>>
>>70247065
>It's his worst movie
That would be The Color Purple Special Edition, the one where they show Whoopie go inside the mothership at the end.
>>
>>70247056
He didn't win. He was on the ground like a little bitch, and then that raptor shows up in fucking slow motion, and starts jumping on the back of an animal literally about 20 times it's size. It's fucking stupid. Then they literally share a fucking moment together and go their separate ways.
>>
Eh JW was alright, not as bad as some people have said but not as good as others claim. If I watched it again I'd probably like it a lot less because of its numerous and glaring faults. I'd give it a C-.
>>
>>70246880
In Jurassic World two kids are practically devoured alive by a gigantic dino mutant and 2 seconds after they are temporaly safe they are like "ok, let's say some lame quips and walk like nothing happened". It has the most stupid characters development I've ever seen in any movie since Prometheus.
>>
>>70247065
Jurassic Park is a fantastic film. I rewatched it recently because I feared the only reason I thought it was good was nostalgia but it definitely still holds up and is probably one of the best films I've ever seen.
>>
File: 1391985781571[1].jpg (29 KB, 280x234) Image search: [Google]
1391985781571[1].jpg
29 KB, 280x234
>>70247149
It reminded me of when I was very young and I used to read Games Workshop's White Dwarf, and write my own battle reports with the miniatures I had.
I had two Chaos marines, a box of the old Beastmen, eight skeleton warriors, the five Space Marines I got free with a paint set and a Tyranid Hive Tyrant.
The Hive Tyrant (ol' Spikey Chuckles) was my favourite, so it won.

Anyway, it was like that.
>>
>>70245757
Jurassic World is boring as fuck. There isn't any heart in the film. The acting is horrible and quite frankly was a waste of my money to watch it.

But you're right. It's still the 2nd best of the series.
>>
>>70247109
no
>>
>>70247141
>>70247286
I meant all the sequels guys. JP is great.
>>
>>70247439
Oh, yeah. I'd agree with that. They're all pretty bad.
>>
>>70246800
>>70247065
You keep saying its his worst movie and you're fucking wrong by a longshot
>>
>>70245757
wrong
>>
>>70245757
>mememememememememeememememe contrrarian memememememememememeemememememem

you are such a little faggot.
>>
File: wp_ss_20160528_0001.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160528_0001.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>70245757
I agree, JP is my favorite movie of all time and JW is number 2
>>
I liked JW. Its definitely better than JP 2 and 3. At least its more consistent.

lets not forget how the T-Rex in 2 got out of the cargo hold, are everyone on the ship, and then got back inside
>>
JW is fucking awful. The island scenes in TLW are great, nice dino action, characters actually feel threatened, most of them don't act like stupid cunts.
JW is one big mess after the other.
First the movie feels small as fuck, it's basically the main park buildings and a very minor wilderness area used for just a few scenes with the old lab, there's no exploration at all, there's barely any sense of danger to the point the only part where the protagonists truly are really in danger is when the dumb kids get out of the ball.

Let us not forget the most retarded decisions possible, like letting the CEO of the company who barely got his flying license fly the helicopter in a dangerous as fuck mission. I mean, holy shit, you LITERALLY cannot make this up.
The kids who are dumbfucks , the fact the park cannot even contain a breach that's miles aways from the main area, an alarm sounding seconds away from ptero rampage, goddam it hurts just thinking about it. The park would be cucked so fucking hard from the gorillions worth of damage they would have to pay after this giant turd of a management that I fail to see how a sequence is even possible at all unless it's JP3 style.
At least TLW retarded scenes were quarantined at the end part, meanwhile the entire JW is one brain fart after the other. Sounds like they just wanted to go with the BIG EXPLOSIONS AND DINOSAURS audience., because that's what the movie is, mindless entertainment, which would have been fine if it was a standalone and not a hyped as fuck movie.
>>
>>70250002
>most of them don't act like stupid cunts.
You fokkin' wat m8. The island is filled with
>Lets study a pack of aggressive herbivores up close by making a ton of noise!
>"Capturing animals you own to populate a zoo you own is bad :'("
>Hey so I let all the animals out they'll thank me later I'm sure
>Men died for this
>I know we just didn't save them enough. Lets take a wounded baby apex predator back to our camp.
>A man dies for this
>>
>>70245757
they used HIS WIFE'S DAUGHTER's gymnastics to kill a raptor.

It is cuck enabling and unforgivable.
>>
"it's the second best!!!1"

Wow that's really saying a lot considering all the sequels have been shithouse.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.