[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slasher Films
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: NEpUeAjF45mYsw_3_b.jpg (24 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
NEpUeAjF45mYsw_3_b.jpg
24 KB, 600x316
Can we have a slasher movie thread going?

What's your favorite movie? And villain?
Do you miss them too?
>>
File: Violet.jpg (8 KB, 270x216) Image search: [Google]
Violet.jpg
8 KB, 270x216
Jason is best slasher.
Pic related is best girl.
>>
>>70245553
This is why promotional photos of the cast should be a requirement for movies with hot chicks
Pic related, when its just the character with a blank background it makes photoshopping dicks and cum everywhere so much easier compared to blurry stills.
>>
>>70245206
Why was Michael Myers threatening again? His single power is being able to walk at a steady pace. There is no reason an able bodied person couldn't kick his ass in a fight.
>>
>>70247743
He's not human
>>
>>70247782
Nice fan theory, Busta Rhymes.
>>
>>70247685
Forgot pic
>>
>>70247844
>gets shot 7 times
>falls 2 stories
>gets up within seconds
>HUMAN

C'mon he can't be a normal human being
>>
>>70247743
In the first film he's The Shape and is supposed to be an evil force not just a man

They ruined it in the sequels by giving him motivations

>must kill muh family because reasons
>>
File: bane.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>70247743
He's a big guy
>>
>>70247743
He's a silent, methodical killer. He's got superhuman strength and despite the steady pace always catches up to his prey. Also, he can't seem to die no matter what you do to him.
>>
National Lampoon's Class Reunion
>>
What have you guys watched recently? I've rewatched Child's Play, The Burning and The Funhouse this week, and watched Sleepaway Camp 3 for the first time.
>>
>>70245206

Hey Op

if you want to get into slasherkino
check out the work of Mario Bava

the godfather of slasher

try Blood and Black Lace
or Kill,Baby,Kill
>>
File: THE-MUTILATOR-1.jpg (598 KB, 1044x1469) Image search: [Google]
THE-MUTILATOR-1.jpg
598 KB, 1044x1469
>>70249709
I saw The Mutilator & Evilspeak for the first time each about a week ago.
>>
>>70249709
Watched My Bloody Valentine for the first time yesterday.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.