[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>$244 million How is this possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 355x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 355x500
>$244 million

How is this possible?
>>
>>70239268
chinks
>>
Rush Hour 2 was the best of the trilogy
>>
>>70239268
I came for the Jackie Chan fights but I stayed for the chemistry between them.
>>
>>70239268

It's a great movie.
>>
>>70239268
i literally will not skip it if it comes up on cable. so comfy. 2 is the best one though.
>>
>>70239836
>>70239445
>2 is the best one
No you fucking idiots. The beginning act is literally every joke in the first one done in reverse because they're in China now. The villains aren't nearly as cool or distinguished: Ken Leung >>>>> that bitch from Crouching Tiger. I can't even remember the fights whereas in Rush Hour you have Ken Leung vs Jackie Chan, the WASSUP MUH NIGGA brawl, the final fight at the museum, etc.

Only good part of RH 2 is DAMN... he ain't gon' be in Rush Hour 3
>>
>>70239268
They should try again w/ Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley.
>>
>>70240028
50 million dollars!
>>
ching chong nig nog loool
>>
>>70240028
Go to bed dunkey

Yes I remember your Akbar flashes you fuck
>>
inb4 some edgelord pretends to dislike the rush hour movies
>>
>>70240496
Jackie Chan would be the first to say he didn't like the Rush Hour movies. Same with The Tuxedo, The Forbidden Kingdom, Around the World in 80 Days, Shanghai Noon, etc.
>>
The chemistry between Tucker and Chan made it work. These two together are genuinely funny. It also didn't hurt that the material they had was good. See Rush Hour 3 for what happens when they have a less than stellar script.
>>
>>70240561
It was fun.
>>
File: IMG_20160530_164227.jpg (197 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160530_164227.jpg
197 KB, 1024x1024
>>
>>70243413
no mention of his daugter lmao
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.