[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this wasnt that good. why is it considered being so great? it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (463 KB, 1901x1069) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
463 KB, 1901x1069
this wasnt that good. why is it considered being so great? it was kind of comfy but nothing felt really inspiring or new more like babbys first beta coming of age story. emma watsons character was also REALLY unlikable but it didnt seem intended.
>>
>>70238343

Most people who hate this are just bitter that they didn't have a similar fun high school experience
>>
>>70238343
while Emma Watson was filming this movie, in real-life she was taking Asian cock in her. Picture that in your mind when you rewatch this movie.
>>
>>70238414
>fun
>main character gets bullied most of his high school years after being traumatized from sexual abuse
>>
> why is it considered being so great?
Only the emma fans thought it was great.
>>
>>70238540
but her character was almost the worst part
i also didnt hate it. it was alright. just dont think it was anything special really and it didnt hit the tone a few times
>>
>>70238343
The book was much better. The movie seems like it's just going through the motions. Yeah, it's pretty coming-out-of-beta, but I think (the book) did it quite well. I'm gonna speak about the book now, 'cause I didn't like the movie much either: Iirc, he has (mild?) autism, so the beta stuff makes sense. The main appeals, for me at least, is how he goes along with everything, and in the end the Emma character spells it out for him. I dunno, I thought it was a nice wake up call, most coming of age stories just wallow in their own despair, this one actually acknowledges that acting that way is retarded.
>>
>>70238343
>why is it considered being so great?
it wasn't.

the general view was it's unremarkable, boring and forced
>>
>>70238491
She was actually dating the guy from the film johnny simmons
>>
>>70238343
Emma Watson was in a lesbian movie?!
>>
>>70238540
Nah she was was fine the movie sucked bc logan lerman
>>
>>70238343

Because Ezra Miller's character is a fag and loves Rocky Horror Picture Show and the other dude says that retarded youth bullshit of "I feel infinite."
>>
>>70238414
>fun
>the main twist of the story is that the character was raped as a kid
>>
The movie sucks ass, no one likes this movie.
>>
>>70240540
Lel
Try using the internet it has high scores everywhere. Not that I even liked it I haven't seen it all
>>
>>70242360
How old are you?
>>
>ywn rape Ezra Miller

;_;
>>
worst Emma
>>
>>70242429
Nope the first and only emma according to google. There's no competition. There's only one emma.
>>
>>70238414
Well, I'm glad my high school experience was fucking around the town with friends and camping instead of being the emotional outlet of some fag.
>>
>>70238343
This is one of those movies that are great if you watch it as a teen but not as an adult. I personally liked the Michael Cera one where he has to work in a shitty theme park more as a coming of age movie.
>>
>>70242552
That was adventureland and it sucked . Overrated piece of shit
>>
>>70242385
I'm 24, Jonathan, same as you.
>>
File: krs.jpg (303 KB, 1450x971) Image search: [Google]
krs.jpg
303 KB, 1450x971
>>70242592
Yeah that one, I personally liked it, could be because I wasn't expecting much in the first place.
>>
>AWW I WAS ''''''''''RAPED''''''' BY MY AUNT, POOR ME, I'M HAVING SUCH A HARD LIFE
>>
seen it two times.

First one i really liked it and gave me the feels.

Second time was cringe worthy tbqh
>>
>>70238343
>why is it considered being so great?
Because of the source material.
>>
>"Why is it considered so great?"
>It isn't by anyone with a worthy opinion
Good one, OP
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.