[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warcraft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: warcraft-posters.jpg (52 KB, 800x607) Image search: [Google]
warcraft-posters.jpg
52 KB, 800x607
Just came back from seeing this. Did anyone else feel that this was two movies that were created independently from one another and then spliced together?

The Orc scenes involved:
>realistic CGI>
>the dialogue was moderately good
>the look and feel of Warcraft was absolutely bang on
>the voice acting was also pretty good
>I cared about the characters.

Human scenes involved:
>items and buildings looking like plastic props from Disneyland
>the dialogue was woefully bad
>the actors weren't exactly top-notch
>I didn't care about any of the characters.
>>
I saw it as well, this is what happens when you go half and half.

Either it should have gone full CGI or none at all, it was ludicrous seeing Garona who looked decent next to a fully CGI Gul'dan who looked like he was rendered in the Warcraft 3 engine.
>>
two words: Chris Metzen
>>
>>70218622
I may go see it alone in cinemas (too scared to go alone but will see what happens)
>>
>>70218622
It couldnt have been as bad as BvS?
Did it have good pacing?
>>
>>70218656
Blizzard human CGI has always looked horrid, though.
>>
>>70218622
Someone tell me do the dwarfs get enough screen time?
>>
>>70219610

The pacing was bad. They were trying to fit too much of the lore in the story.
>>
>>70219842

Nope. You see the dwarves in just two scenes.
>>
>>70219610
the first half had decent pacing. The other half was just a bunch of cuts everywhere and forced fighting scenes all over the place. By no mean a shit movie, but not great either. it's above okay. The Durotan and khadgar moments where the best ones.
>>
>>70220107
Nooooo ;_;
>>
>>70218656
The CGI looked awesome you probably should get eyes checked you might have tunnel vision or cataracts mate, sorry
>>
>>70219568
>>70219568
>too scared to go alone
why?
>>
>>70219842
Enough for not even being in the first War yes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.