[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meme off bro, you and me! What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: memeoff.jpg (150 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
memeoff.jpg
150 KB, 1080x720
>Meme off bro, you and me!

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70217901
the one with the most upvotes wins, brah
>>
It was meant to be a distraction.
>>
spacekino right ere
>>
>>70217901
>''We are the Guardians of the Galaxy™!''
What did he meme by this?
>>
>>70217901
>Not "You and meme"
>Have to wait 4 posts for "What did he meme by this"
0/10 work on your memes, Reddit
>>
>>70218133
upboated
>>
File: qa34rfh.png (430 KB, 626x479) Image search: [Google]
qa34rfh.png
430 KB, 626x479
>>70217901
See, earlier in the film the theme is established that his love for his mother is the most important thing to him, and that it's symbolised by his music mix. He dances because he's safe and carefree with her music watching over him.

The dance off is a distraction, but it's also something precious to him. He's not just using the music and dancing as his safe little psychological bubble for himself. He's extending it to protect others. He's no longer getting his ass whupped in prison to hide it away from others. He's expressing it freely.

It's a character arc.
>>
File: ronan.jpg (70 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
ronan.jpg
70 KB, 1366x768
>These are your Guardians of the Galaxy™ Vol. 2, releasing May 5th, 2017?

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70218181
whoa, makes you think hmm
>>
>>70218043
Can't think of a better space adventure movie from our day.
>>
>>70217901

Fucking hell this movie was horrible.
>>
>>70220477
Horribly fun. Why do you hate fun?
>>
>>70220477
For you
>>
>>70220692

But I could watch cartoons and have even more fun. This shit was horrible.
>>
File: too big fu.jpg (91 KB, 600x821) Image search: [Google]
too big fu.jpg
91 KB, 600x821
>>70220732

I'm too big for you
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.