[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Brotherhood without Banners are returning >The fight on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>Brotherhood without Banners are returning
>The fight on Riverrun is upcoming
>Brienne is heading to Riverrun as well

The chances of seeing her make an appearance at either the end of this Season or next Season have never been more likey.

Thoughts?
>>
>>70216988
checked

and yes it's happening this year

didn't think it would - but last night, they spent a suspiciously long time showing the frey boys' faces while reminding the audience of their exact crimes

they are going to eat it - and it will be by her hand by the end of this season
>>
It's pretty obvious that Sansa is filling the role. She'll order Brienne to rek Jamie.

I'll admit that it felt like they were teasing it. Jamie gets sent to riverlands followed immediately by a scene about the Tully's where she's name dropped and the brotherhood without banners is name dropped but it's been too long. If they do it I'll be hype though. But it's been three years.
>>
>>70217090

While i understand where you're coming from, given the way they've worked the plot these few seasons and where events currently are in the Riverlands.

There would be no point in establishing Lady Stoneheart prior because they haven't bothered doing anything else Riverlands related at all since The climax of the Red Wedding.

Now that we're getting several plotlines returning in the Riverlands it would likely be the only time we'll get a chance at seeing her character return. Furthermore they could easily bring her into it (Explaining her resurrection 3 days after the Red Wedding in a few minutes) and explain that the reason (in yesterdays episode) the Freys are losing supply lines and men IS due to the leadership/work of Stoneheart and the BwB.
>>
>>70217579
use spoiler tags for christ sake
>>
>>70217579
What are the leaks?
>>
>>70217931
Basically the whole return of Benjin was predicted, as was Hodors death and Khalessi taking over the Dothraki.

What we haven't seen that has been mentioned;

Tommens suicide out of a window in Kings Landing, Cerseis trial by combat is either gone or delayed, The Hound returns to the Riverlands and fights with the Brotherhood without Banners, Jamie manages to take Riverrun and the Blackfish surrenders

There were more but i've forgotten, but apparently there are also 3 main character deaths in the finale.
>>
>>70218015
>there are also 3 main character deaths in the finale.

Well I guess that's easier than keeping viewers watching with well developed character and interesting plots.
>>
>>70218304
Obviously one will be the mountain slain during the klegaine bowl.

Get hyped
>>
>>70218015
Whos gonna die
>>
>>70218557
I'm guessing davos dies
>>
>>70217256
Is Beric a gimped Big Boss?
>>
>>70218581
>honorbound white warrior with personality for boys to look up to
He's fucking dead alright.
>>
The other obvious one to die is Jorah. Unfortunately it's not Dany I can't stand her
>>
>>70219487
Yep, every respectable white man with honor and duty in Game of Thrones dies.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.