[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Randyll Tarly I'm CIA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: CIA.png (606 KB, 777x963) Image search: [Google]
CIA.png
606 KB, 777x963
Randyll Tarly

I'm CIA
>>
DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON EVER AGAIN
>>
>>70216446
Such a pathetic character and bad actor.
>>
>>70216446
> literally has sword of plot convenience.
>>
Lord Tarly, I'm SAM.
>>
>>70216446
Tell me about Heartsbane
>>
Wow
>>
File: 2016-05-30 09.48.24.jpg (132 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-30 09.48.24.jpg
132 KB, 600x399
They're making they job
>>
This faggot is going back to the wall so his father sees the white walkers for himself?
>>
>>70217628
Thoros of Myr is coming back, m8.
>>
>men are bad and racist
>the father figure of the house is bad, racist, bigoted, close minded
>the females fight the powah and lecture them on diversity
>girl power
>old men are powerful and bad
>wives and women are good traditional light hearted saviours

Anyone else sick of the sexist against men in this show? Its constantly a 'fuck you' to men, the scenes are designed to make the audience feel smart for unravelling the backstory and realizing men are bad, sansa talking about her rape, all the brieene of tarth shit, all men are racist sexist bigoted etc.
>>
>lived through the ranging beyond the wall
>stabbed a White Walker to death
>survived the battle at Castle Black
>still too pussy to tell his dad he's a fucking cunt all because of some bad words

Oh, but it's alright, now he's fucking off with Heartsbane after everyone's gone to bed.

Fuck you, Sam.
>>
>>70217774
This desu. If Sam had stood up for himself instead of Gilly his father would have been like "Shit son aight you cool"
>>
>>70217774
>>70217965
He wanted, but couldnt because Gilly and the inbred had to live there.
He says so in the episode too, wash your focking ears.
>>
>>70218264
Then he decides to fuck off with them anyways, so it wouldn't even matter in the end.
>>
>>70218340
Because his father told him to never be back, so in effect separating them.
even more after his mother said his "son" would also grow as a scholar, and probably go through the same shit as he did growing up.
He just chose a different future for himself (thanks to Gilly's love/trust) and he kid.

Gaddamn people watching this show are so thick.
>>
>>70217628

make room for the Snek sisters.
>>
>>70216563
great houses having valyrion steel swords is an established thing tbf
>>
>>70217745
Your post would be right if the guy had said anything wrong, but he did not so its shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.