[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ah! Harry m' boy I was *hic* beginning to get worried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
>Ah! Harry m' boy I was *hic* beginning to get worried you'd *hic* lost your way
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70205055
resident kiddyfiddler

btw has anyone ever gone to a party hosted by a teacher before? when i finished my a-levels one of my teachers held a party at her house with all the other english teachers and invited all the english lit students to go. was a lot of fun and really weird to go to a teacher's house, felt like a line had been crossed but everyone went with it
>>
>>70205139
Are a levels akin to sats. Standarized tests?
>>
>>70205313
they're the main tests you take in the two years before you go to college/university. so if you take your sats at 18 then yeah
>>
>>70205139
I had an honors prof in uni who liked to have dinners and gatherings at his place
dude was weird and pretentious as fuck, had french tapestries on his walls and would not shut up about Ulysses
>>
>tis' very dark stuff very dark indeed
>this is all purely academic of course?
>>
is there a fanfic in which it's revealed that slughorn forced tom riddle to 'perform' certain 'actions' before he gives him the info about horcruxes

because that seems like the kind of thing slughorn would do
>>
File: slughorn.jpg (34 KB, 280x248) Image search: [Google]
slughorn.jpg
34 KB, 280x248
>Harry get ready to suck my cock and lick my balls
>..poor boy won't even know what hit him
>-What did you say, sir?
>I said you had your mothers eyes!
>>
based /BROADBENT/ General

Greatest english actor of our generation
>>
>I've always had a little get together
>you're invited too Miss Granger!
>I can't wait to fuck that tight pink puff mudblood pussy raw
Reminder slughorn drugged everyone at his slug club parties and just had out
>>
>MERLINS BEARD
>>
>I've been saving this for a special occasion
>but nows a good of time as any
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.